What's the best source of protein for a poor person with a low food budget?

What's the best source of protein for a poor person with a low food budget?

Attached: doge1.jpg (808x500, 27K)

my semen lol

eggs and/or tuna

Attached: 1549390112223.jpg (1200x1325, 363K)

Eggs give me the shits. I'm not even sure if they stay inside me long enough to digest the protein.

Whey is cheaper than food

milk

It gets absorbed unless you puke it out

Chicken breast.

When I was poor and still making tons of gains on a bulk it was eggs, milk, oats, bagels, and cheese every day. I would eat meat once or twice a week and only if it was on sale or “manager special”

depends on your country? I assume you're american so I think for you it would be ground beef logs they sell at your walmarts those big 5kg logs of "meat". For a euro it's definietly ground pork or ground beef if it's on sale. Always buy what's on sale in euroland meat wise and you'll save like 50% on food consistently. dont know if america has sales. i assume they just throw away food instead of selling ti for cheaper. god bles OP gl

Attached: cheese_curd.jpg (1200x900, 194K)

Canned sardines are dirt cheap and much healthier than tuna. They also taste pretty great once you get used to them. Just don't tell anyone you eat them, normies really hate them for some reason.

Hunt small game, squirrels, rabbits, etc. If you find a deer freshly killed on the side of the road, make sure it doesn’t stink or have white spots, but you could quickly carve several pounds of meat from a flank. All these are free, so literally as cheap as you can get.

Can you tell me about oats?
How do I eat them? What kind do I get?

catching the rats in your dump of a house

These huge bags of frozen chicken.

Quaker Oats, the quick kind in the big jar, not the packets because the added ingredients. Put in 2-3 servings worth, add milk, microwave longer than it says, add flavor to it and let it sit until it cools and thickens. Flavors would include bananas, chocolate whey powder, blueberries, or whatever you can afford. Really basic and would eat 2 big bowls a day with 6 eggs on the side.

Attached: 1b.png (437x600, 260K)

What's so good about eating oats? What do they have in them?

This. You can get for .78 lb

Probably cheapest animal product you can find

Milk is pretty cheap

cermet loves chikin