Tap water or bottled water ?

Tap water or bottled water ?

>inb4 bottled water is just tap water in a bottle
I buy bottled because tap water got this fluoride/chlorine taste. But I drink a lot of water so I might aswell ask for some opinions on my favorite ukranian image board.

Attached: bottled-vs-tap-5-reasons-why-you-should-choose-city-water-over-plastic.w1456[1].jpg (574x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hazard.com/msds/mf/baker/baker/files/s3722.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over time putting a filter on your kitchen sink is cheaper than bottled water. If you are drinking enough water you’ll go through bottles very quickly.

your own well water > water in a glass bottle > water from a cactus > filtered tap water >... >... >... >... >water in a plastic bottle

depends on the quality of your tap water, if yours have fluoride/chlorine taste then fuck that

I just buy a gallon of bottled water. Drinking tap water in brazil is basically drinking watery rat piss.

Avoid drinking anything from plastic DYOR

do all of you dirty bastards live in the city or what?

my water comes from a 400ft deep drilled artesian well, pumped straight to my faucet at a cool 50 degrees...

no gubmint chemicals added

Bottled in glass bottles.

My tap water is of good quality so I only drink that. Havent bought bottleed water in years.

Plastic leaks into the water and is more expensive in the long run
if it's BPA then there's a chance it could give you cancer and has been confirmed to decrease your sperm count by a fair margin over the years

Maybe in yurop. In USA we literally get poisoned by that shit.

tap since i dont live in america

Attached: 1545694292740.jpg (551x551, 31K)

depends on your tap water , also 60% of all bottled water in US alone is tap water

so you have to know what you buy lol

Tap water is pure poison, the amount of pharmaceutical rest products in there is insane
Bottled is expensive but clean
You make the choice

Big berky and never look back

>Bottled is expensive but clean

Attached: 1542086987576.jpg (413x570, 40K)

I just drink my free water

It is where i live, costs like 1 euro a bottle
Thats 2 euro a day on water alone, thats expensive as fuck

My daily expenses would go through the roof if I had to depend on bottled water.

why the fuck would a euro buy bottle water you idiot the EU has water saftey standards all our water is safe to drink. im laughign at you because you think bottled water is clean, when its just bottlted tap water in a BPA jar

tap water is like 0.02€ per liter what the fuck are you doing?

Yes with all the pills that cant get filtered out that literally kill off entire fish populations in lakes by turning the males intersex
Yes i will drink that ”safe” water

you think you have something different in the bottle?

>believing Jow Forums propaganda

Dude. Tap and bottled water have the EXACT same requierments vis a vis small molecules (Pharmaceuticals) do you really think Nestle is going to spend the crazy amount of money to remove the trace amount of small molecules left over in tap water? Fuck no, if they did your water would be WAY more than 1 euro a liter my man.

Filtering out small molecules from water is absurdly expensive. The best we can do is bring the concentration down to a scientifically demonstrated safe level.

try again americucks

Attached: pwater.png (802x881, 96K)

Like dude. My lab has a triple osmosis filter that brings the water to "nanopure" (>18Mega Ohms) level of purity. That shit costs 80k to setup and can produce 1L of clean water every 5 minutes. I want you to picture Nestle doing this for tens of millions of liters of bottled water on the daily. Be real nigga.

I get the use of 'pure' water in a lab as solvant or something but why would you drink it?

You wouldn't nanopure water tastes awful. But that user is talking about "clean" water which to him is removal of small molecules (pharmaceutical compounds) which is incredibly hard to do. You would need such a setup to remove the trace amounts that exist in tap water. It's just not realistic.

Ah alright so everyone is just being bombarded with estrogen on the daily then
Figured as much to why they banned the sale of 6oxo

Birth control medications have had a serious effect on drinking water. And it's very hard to filter out steroids. I don't think it's that big of a deal but it's at least cause for research

> 2019
> not drinkable tap water
lol america faggot beta humans loooool sucks to not live in scandinavia masterrace huh.

reverse osmosis or distilled
/thread

Ingestion:
Toxic! May cause salivation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Symptoms of weakness, tremors, shallow respiration, cardopedal spasm, convulsions, and coma may follow. May cause brain and kidney damage. Affects heart and circulatory system. Death may occur from respiratory paralysis. Estimated lethal dose = 5-l0 grams.
Label Hazard Warning:
DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. AFFECTS RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, HEART, SKELETON, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. IRRITATION EFFECTS MAY BE DELAYED
hazard.com/msds/mf/baker/baker/files/s3722.htm

>5-10 grams.
user.

Attached: 1532485627245.png (220x220, 40K)

I use one of the monstrous gallon filtered pitchers. Absolutely delicious cold water, idc about the huju jujuminerals

A simple charcoal filter will remove most everything just fine if you're worried about fluoride turning you homogay
>t. Chemist and seriously not homogay

Attached: 1534407771912.jpg (500x775, 37K)

>ingesting plastic
laughing at your disrupted endocrine system

I only drink bottled water when I'm in other countries, otherwise it's a massive waste of money considering the tap water down here is literally the best in the world.

Natural spring water collected into GLASS jars at full moon.

I put tap water in a plastic bottle

i do the same thing my gym sells 1l water for like 3 euro go fuck your self homos

absolute madman

What if I have a tap water that comes from my well?

This

Attached: 139-000.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

Shouldn't you be prepping Ahmed for your wife?

I sit in my bathtub and only absorb water using osmosis. fuck drinking

>He doesn't bottle his own water (in glass) from a natural spring.

Sad!
Embarrassing!
Never gonna make it!

I live in Russia, so if drink tap water i won't make till 40. Bottled water is too expensive. What do?

collect rainwater

>not drinking gatorade exclusively

enjoy your shitty lifts thanks to no electrolytes virgins

Attached: tenor.gif (498x267, 2.99M)