Why is Greek yogurt so fucking based? It substitutes so many things like mayo, salad dressing...

Why is Greek yogurt so fucking based? It substitutes so many things like mayo, salad dressing, or sour cream and also it can be eaten with fruits and shit for a snack. Plus all the fucking protein in it. Is there a better Jow Forums food?

Attached: 2270AA6A-89E0-4C15-A194-AE0BF2A37858.jpg (450x450, 69K)

protein powder also mixes into greek yogurt like a dream

Fuck I didn’t even think of that. What is the best protein powder that I can get from amazon

>blocks your path
>offers great taste
>gets you gains
>mogs your dyel yogurt
>girls get wet

Attached: 379386011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 42K)

What's the difference? Can any vikinganons explain

Skyr is based af though

Someone post the cricket macros...

skyr has rennet in it so it's more thicc (and this make it a cheese actually)
talkinga bout macros they are the same

But sky skyrockets your insulin... I know that sounds like bullshit but it actually has a really high glycaemic index duo the bacteria

>not SKYRockets
one job

>more calories
>has fat
>more carbs
>only 1g less of sugar
>only 2g more protein
>literal meme food you can’t find in stores
LMAOOOOOO

Attached: 81D1CFE5-EEBE-44E4-812B-3559CB556E1A.jpg (917x1564, 772K)

Attached: tvaroh_560x372.jpg (560x372, 41K)

>Cries over 2g of Fat
>"OnlY 1G leSs ProtEiN"
>"OnlY 2G mOrE ProtEiN"

An Hero pls

You know these stats are for 150g and not for 100g you mongrel, right?

Hang yourself and go back to No shit. If you actually took the time to look at the nutritional facts for nonfat greek yogurt you would see it’s serving size is 170g. Bring it down to 150 and compare with your meme cream.

Butthurt Faggot

Imagine projecting this hard after losing an argument on the internet. Stay seething

>getting edgy over some fucking yogurt
take your own advice

>user tells me to an hero
>you get asshurt when I say hang yourself
Hang yourself you brainless creature.

>mayo
why

Calm down with your rage big boy

Attached: bigboy.jpg (190x416, 13K)

ON extreme milk chocolate. Try mixing with peanut butter also

To put on a hot dog, obviously.

Fuck man you’re right, I shouldn’t have stooped to his level. Do not hang yourselves.

>buying the big jugs
bro, how do you measure your serving size? Get the individual cups, easier to know how many calories you're eating.

what is measuring cups

Use a kitchen scale retard

Based. I have a Russian store near me, and I pick up the little cыpoк bars as a snack all the time. Perfect for a high protein sweet treat.

Guys, look up curd bars or curd snacks. GOAT food.

>fat free

>have to then proceed wasting time measuring out an amount
>then cleaning the measuring cups/scale
fuck that niggers, I don't have a trad waifu to clean all my shit for me.

Attached: 672e5bf54cac89896bf1232768c460f3.jpg (360x539, 22K)

Quark

>not guzzling tatziki sauce
Never gonna make it

He did shit on you though LOL just endure the shame bud

based and skyrpilled

>Put bowl on scale
>Scoop into bowl until at correct weight
>Eat
Wow look at that, it took 15 seconds, you saved money not buying individual cups, and you only used one bowl

Out of my way, kiddo.

Attached: 8aac060d-8d10-4044-8c41-32f4a34a3340_2.c473ade1ed7b12ce1dab267b9acbc14f.jpeg-6c37812ae858db5060e9942 (450x450, 101K)

Run me through the pathophysiology user.

That's my nigga

MAKE WAY FOR THE MACRO KING PEASANTS

Attached: 3836145D-3D49-4F5E-BBBB-6A18C0F7636F.jpg (1600x1600, 239K)

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone. It's like you don't want to make it.

I approve of this thread.

Attached: Vertical.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

*ahem*

Attached: magerquark.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>Put bowl on scale
now you're accounting for the weight of the bowl dumbass, are you retarded? Holy shit, I bet your macros are all fucked up because of this, ahhahahahah.

Are you trolling or just actually painfully fucking stupid?

You're telling me then I have to do mathematical calculations to subtract the weight of the bowl to the combined weight of the bowl AND the yogurt? Jesus christ man, any sane person would just buy the individual cups, GOD DAMN.

Attached: 1548291938170.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

I only eat it if constipated. But then for days.

Is this a joke?
>steak
>white rice
Sounds like a recipe for heart disease

wow you must be retarded
>literally goat protein source with b vitamins
>goat carb source for muscle glycogen

Hit the button on the scale that sets it to 0 after you put the bowl on the scale so it doesn't count the weight of the bowl you mongoloid

Oh, I didn't know this was a thing... I'll have to check my scale to see if it can do this. Thanks bro.

Actually kek'd, how do you not know how to work scales user.

Attached: 1432398688754.png (265x234, 70K)

Might sound weird but any of you anons used unflavored greek yogurt (the kind that IS NOT SWEET) in tuna salad as a substitute to mayo? I want to cut the fucking mayo out of my life (onions) also its just kind of gross smelling and I always think it went bad.

Attached: l.png (1177x1104, 1.53M)

Without adequate veggies and exercise, probably. It's a diet for athletes looking to optimize. Fuggin roider extraordaire but he is also 51 or so and sprints stairs for his "relaxing cardio".

Attached: Stan-Efferding.10.jpg (850x803, 97K)

Skyr derivative products are the worst - like when they sneak skyr yoghurt into the fridge next to good yoghurt.

Greek yoghurt all the way!

Mayo can be found that uses olive oil or avocado oil instead of basedbeans

ahem

Attached: IMG_20190211_144719207.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Both of you fuckers have nothing on this one. TF out of here.

Attached: file.png (598x436, 237K)

This nigga out here eating Dunkin Donuts yogurt.

Sounds like you lift like a bitch.

>That'll be $30 a month
>H-here you go Sir
>Thank you, good goy.

LMAO WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO. EATING DUNKIN DONUT GREEK YOGURT, DO YOU NOT SEE THE HUMOR/STUPIDITY IN DOING JUST THAT?>

It's like you all think staying in shape means staying skinny/ottermode like some delusional Hollywood Ken dolls

>He can't come up with $30 a month for premium breakfast yogurt.
Maybe it's time to cancel that Planet Fitness membership and start doing some bodyweight fitness?

It's regular yogurt, but flavored like a Dunkin Donuts Boston Kreme donut. It's 60% sugar

Attached: file.png (1082x603, 259K)

Dude, if you're literally spending $30 a month on JUST yogurt, your monthly food bill has got to be like $500 dollars. Some of us don't live with mommy and daddy bro, some of us pay rent.

>It's 60% sugar
Exactly!

How does it have so little calories? A big tub of it has less than 500 calories and I easily get 3 big bowls out of it for breakfast, making each bowl sub 200 calories and that's the whole milk one.

Everything that is low fat high protein is based, I just wish it was relatively cheaper per serving.

People as a whole don't know and don't want to know how to operate equipment. Look at the fact that despite everybody having a computer, most of them aren't computer literate.

y doe

>tells someone to kill themselves
>gets mad that someone told him to kill himself
Lmao, hypocrite AND brainlet.

>reddit typing
fuck out of here

This, skyr master race.

>tvaroh
Mein nigga. Also u Czech too?

> Perfect for a high protein sweet treat.
If you mean that that 8g of protein on 100 gramm of product is high. This bars is carbs and fat mostly. Go for tvorog next time.

>substitutes mayo
>used with fruit
Does this mean I can eat my mayonnaise with fruits in it?

now this right here is how you get jacked

Never tried it and I don't know the Nutrition facts but assuming it's supposed to be like regular yogurt?
>fat free
>(((reduced))) sugar
Sounds like the cons of all that sugar, even reduced would not outweigh the high protein

>Greek yogurt on a sandwich
>Greek yogurt on a salad
Jesus christ youre disgusting

>240 grams is a serving size

Is this the power of murrica?

Just had my cup serving with a scoop of chocolate whey, mixed berries, and cinnamon.

A cup is a lot? How to spot a malnourished third worlder

YES NIGGA