How many miles do I need to run to lose a noticeable amount of fat?

How many miles do I need to run to lose a noticeable amount of fat?

Attached: dc57d307c62c7cf302ac574d2ee1810f.jpg (391x599, 51K)

don't run, lift.

Exercise is not the way to lose fat, eating less is the way to lose fat.

It's like saving up money for a house. What's the most effective way, saving an extra $20 per paycheck or not spending $1k on a vacation

all of it

yes

no

maybe

Do intermittent fasting, there's a thread up now
it works.

how does it feel? missing such a digit?

Based hapa

not too bad, the of the road bub. lets have a looks a the impressive digits.

3500kcal/lbs

Pretty solid advice, those digits weren't wasted.

I don't know.

can you repeat the question ?

>How many miles do I need to run to lose a noticeable amount of fat?
Depends on a lot of factors, but a good long-distance running pace could be about 6 miles per hour, burning maybe 600 calories per hour depending on your weight. So that's about 100 calories per mile. You need to burn through about 7,000 calories to lose 1 kg of fat and you probably wouldn't notice less than 5 kg loss visually. So something in the region of 350 miles of running, assuming your eating was exactly at maintenance before and you don't change anything except running more.

The problem with this approach is that you will still have to go through all the hassle of being on a diet in order to keep your eating constant; monitoring exactly what you eat, weighing yourself, calculating how much you need to consume and feeling hungry a lot. At that point you may as well eat a bit less and lose weight much faster (but you should still exercise, because it helps burn calories and makes you healthier, happier and more attractive).

>mods being this scared of gooks

Kek.

My prayers go to his knees.

0, just stop eating fatty.

Why didn't you post the whole picture, OP?

Attached: image.jpg (224x225, 8K)

3500 cals per lb

100 cals burned per mile

Sooo, 35 miles right now to lose 1 lb.

Just fast mate, seriously.

Or just maintain healthy exercise and eating habits for more than a week at a time lmao

Because he is the trannyfaggot and the mods are hunting everysingle bait thread he makes

I'm not saying he couldn't but
>Sooo, 35 miles right now to lose 1 lb.
sounds impossible, if he fast's or intermittent fasting depending on how much weight he's carrying it's doable within 6 months/ 1 year and he'll keep it off.

Why didn't you?

Enjoy your ban

dont measure in miles, measure in weeks

Attached: 1549292444964.jpg (320x313, 45K)

35 miles per pound approximately
Dieting is much easier

sick get, satan

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

12 inches of fork putdowns

do both retard