So if i'm supposed to eat one of these a day, how tf am i going to eat it?

So if i'm supposed to eat one of these a day, how tf am i going to eat it?

I'm not eating the thing like an apple, i'm not that desperate for some more testosterone.

Attached: onion.jpg (2793x2793, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FiM8LyTHQQg
youtube.com/watch?v=fHa-z-yD3CM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24302558/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you supposed to eat one a day?

>doesn’t eat it like an apple
Never gonna make it

Attached: 385E93E3-8193-4450-995F-5A71D4A14BF5.jpg (1564x1073, 341K)

>healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
>livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html

Attached: Dioscorides.jpg (1299x1000, 344K)

> buy purple onion
> dice onion finely
> put half an lb of lean ground beef in a pan with salt and pepper, start cooking it
> when beef is just nearly cooked toss the onion in for just long enough to heat it up and cover it in fat, not enough to cook it
> consume

had 2 with chicken for lunch, then 2 with steak for dinner. stomach is kinda upset.

retarded meme
eat it however the fuck you want because that's just basic culinary sense but don't expect any noticeable effect on your gains beside placebo
I actually prefer the delicate taste and texture of chopped green onions (aka scallions) and like to heavily garnish any savory dish with them.

Attached: F651185B-0CC8-4950-89C5-DB4CBF809338.jpg (544x424, 43K)

you remove test-boosting juices by cooking the onions senpai

Chopped fresh greens go well topped on just about anything savory. They're almost as universal as salt and pepper to me. Eggs, chili, soup, bacon, steak, rice, pasta, potatoes...

You’re supposed to eat garlic dumpass

you're not "supposed" to eat anything because it's a “dumpass" meme

>dumpass
holy shit my sides

start small. eat until it gets uncomfortable then stop and try again later. at first you may only be able to eat a single bite but eventually you'll be able to eat it like an apple

Attached: eating onion jew.jpg (755x422, 106K)

Thanks. I will try this. It doesn't seem too expensive.

I need some more ideas, i'm not eating it like a fucking apple you retards.

onions boosting test is mostlya meme. Unless you eat a whole onion RAW every single day, there is literally no benefit. Just consumes about half a bulb of garlic per day for test and nitric oxide gains

Youre a madman. Are you one of those dudes that have so much muscle it looks like youre wider than your tall?

I remember there were these dudes that measured test level before and after eating onions. They also measured estrogen. It increases test and decreased estrogen from like 14 to 2 in whatever units...

Or am i dreaming and they were eating garlic?

they were consuming a whole raw onion per day. Cooking negates most of the benefit

Link to study?

That's what i remembered. I'm not sure "half a bulb of garlic" has been shown to be so effective?

[x] doubt.

You summoned me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-221412.png (1080x1920, 981K)

What the fuck is this, dickhead? Post a study.

>I'm not eating the thing like an apple, i'm not that desperate for some more testosterone.
this is why no one will remember your name, faggot

Thanks m8. I'm curious to know what less oestradiol does psychologically as that seems to be the biggest change.

What difference does it make if i eat it anyway you mongoloid. Have fun being a retard for no reason.

Lol nigga just blend it.

This. Blend it with 1 part onion, 1 part apple juice one part water.

Have fun benching sub 3pl8.

This is the most reddit nigger ive ever seen.
This fucking mongoloid worm literally made himself stink like a hobos armpit for months just for Jow Forums (you)s .
He just fucking pops out of nowhere and starts infesting threads with his cringe, he even namefags. Jesus Christ what s fucking fag, no wonder he had a pencil neck and a 47 yo virgin face. Go post your cringe on 9gag or something you massive queer.

Nothing magic.
Just felt a bit "better"

My hairline improved also.
Not massively but noticeably.

It was looking very very bad.
Now its just bad...

That's actually a great improvement if youre 47...

Yesyes, could you be more jewish? Jesus you smell.

MAKE A FUCKING SALAD YOU IMBECILE
holy shit, eating an onion is easy as fuck

will try, thanks.

i haven't made a salad in my life, calm down nigger. Will try if the other two options isn't enough.

37 at the time.

I just chop them them up and add them to plated up food

youtube.com/watch?v=FiM8LyTHQQg

youtube.com/watch?v=fHa-z-yD3CM

ok, i just suck at cooking is all, some days i don't even eat dinner...

Hey man where did you hear about the onion thing? I wonder if i inadvertently invented it because i had a friend who said he had "testosterone problems" and i just thought and said "maybe if you eat an entire onion every day". Turns out this dude actually starts doing it, it fucking works(he told me, "no problems after i started doing it" a month or so later) AND he posts it to his blog. Apparently he is someone in the "pickup" community and posts regularly on how to pickup girls.

Well just thought id mention it, idk i guess it was a bit more than a year ago or something. I don't know if i invented it(rediscovered it i guess if the ancient greek were doing it) or i'm full of crap or whatever :)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24302558/

Here it is.

that's why i said don't cook them and just warm them

sup Onions

Sup bro!

Use a food processor then tip into a bowlful of tomato juice. Eat like soup.

yw

Attached: 81+ReJfhPgL._SY355_.jpg (297x355, 15K)

Eat it raw with honey, fucking awesome

Onions are delicious but you must be truly naive if you believe it boosts anything

Any studies on humans?