Take the finalpill. There is no Chad

Take the finalpill. There is no Chad.

Attached: instagram vs reality.jpg (1800x2440, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVH8x8ZXcvM
youtube.com/watch?v=VvxAUxukPgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everyone has shit pictures. think of him as something in middle but little more closer to top

this guy was never in the running for chad. chad wouldn't post pictures of himself on social media

Cope.

t. guy in the picture.

honestly he looks like shit in the edited pictures anyway

Secret Chad > Instachad

>t. guy in the picture.
man are there any videos of him? vids look closer to real life than pics

edit: okay maybe not "shit" but definitely no higher than 8/10

Here you go, also a snap I made of his profile
youtube.com/watch?v=WVH8x8ZXcvM

Attached: 89310890.png (351x333, 237K)

>posting pics of yourself on instagram
not chad

man you are obsessed

disregarding op's pick, Chad exists only in the minds of people who enjoy sulking and making excuses about things and in general hate themselves or people who are better than them in some aspects

The all look better in the non edited pictures except for the dude in the bottom right corner. You incels are so delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=VvxAUxukPgE
found video. i dont know what the fuck. cant blame on lighting cuz other dudes look good

Are we gonna ignore the fact that he is looking ugly even in his edited pictures?

Behold, Jow Forums. The difference a tan makes

he's just a fraudcel

>looking ugly even in his edited pictures
We're going to ignore the fact that your post reeks of cope and bitterness

She just closed the mouth. Its not edited.

it's all the same guy, brah

Cope and bitterness?
Im goodlooking guy myself you fucking retard, why would i be bitter about? That a guy looks worse than me? Lmao
Pretty sure you can't find any fucking video of his face in motion where he is actually talking about moving his face
But yeah you probably believe every thot look like 9/10 because their IG pictures are fire

Is it possible to edit The Melting Man into gigachad?
Concider it a challenge.

Attached: melting man face.jpg (2117x2822, 766K)

Yes there is, he's just not some deathnikk instagramcel

did nothing wrong. if u can get away with it do it faggots

All I have is faceapp.

Attached: FaceApp_1549906287211.jpg (1280x1706, 415K)

This is the actual final pill or whatever. People who are actually confident with themselves spend less time posting edited pictures of themselves online and just live their life. Social media obsession reeks of low self esteem. Theirs more to this gay "Chad" shit than looks, it's more of a self confidence in yourself than worrying how others perceive you, especially regarding trivial shit like looks. To any loser who might read this you don't have to be a 10/10 male model to make it. Any average looking dude who is comfortable in their own skin can.