Jow Forums redpills

>restrictive diets are a meme, go jump off a bridge with your keto/vegan/carnivore shit
>circlejerking over fitness e-celebs is for fags
>if you're not fat with a gut and not an underweight, if you have decent muscle tone girls will find your body attractive
>lifting for women in almost every capacity is ultimate cringe
>roids are for copelets
>your routine probably has too many different exercises
>your routine probably has far more volume than is useful for you
>if you're afraid of/won't do heavy barbell movements you're a pussy

Attached: 1518106331981.jpg (937x1171, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

true
true
true
true
true
wrong
wrong
true

>people who unironically make "redpill" threads are just trying to get (you)'s

usualy they put some outrageous bs in there to make it happen, this one is quite ok

Most people have far too many accessories on every day and way more volume than is needed. Unless you bench 140kg+ you don't need 20+ sets of chest exercises a week

>restrictive diets are a meme, go jump off a bridge with your keto/vegan/carnivore shit
Depends on your psychology. Some people struggle to manage a macro & calorie based diet, but can do OK with ones based on simple rules.
True
>if you're not fat with a gut and not an underweight, if you have decent muscle tone girls will find your body attractive
True unless you are short.
True.
>roids are for copelets
Basically true. If you're serious about competing in something, then they are compulsory these days, but generally speaking the costs are not worth the benefits.
Many different exercises are better than a few if you want to be overall strong and healthy. Every exercise neglects some muscles and having a wide variety is good to minimise that effect. The only reasons to restrict yourself to a few exercises are if you are really obsessed with getting good at specific lifts or really concerned about perfect form.
Generally true for natties.
True.

Holy fuck this. Lately this board has become a ground diet wars.

This. Especially the Bugenhagen/Alex shit.

True. Chicks know fuck all about muscle, so being big or toned is fine to them, at least from my experience.

Abolutely, fags that lift and think they should get a qt 3.14 just because of that should jump off a cliff.

>roids are for copelets
No. Some people use them to earn money, others use them to be better at their sport, even on an amateur level.

I just do pull ups, dips, hspu and basic lifts nigga.

Maybe.

True.

Let's discuss the volume point.

I've struggled with this in my lifting, and I'm never sure exactly how much to go for. I've watched/read a bunch on the subject, and the answer generally is "depends on your goals" or "it's different person to person."

So I've lifted to increase volume, if I can, while attempting to avoid overtraining. But at this point I'm not sure what sort of volume I should be striving for if my general goal right now is not losing lbm while I cut.

Why? Overall health and strength come first obviously but achieving a conventionally attractive body to attract potential partners is a great added bonus

Arabic tattoo...

why does she look like pic related

Attached: huigyfd.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

Is it just me or is her nose asymmetrical? Don’t get me wrong I’d still feed her my cock every day and twice on Sundays, but that’s the 3rd thing that jumped out at me from the picture

Might just be the lighting though

Faggot. The ultimate redpill is to be a natural mesomorph. Lifitng to 'become' a mesomorph is the ultimate cringe. Cope more because you'll never emulate mesomorph Chad.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Holy fuck everything on this list is 100% unironically true. Thank you based OP

>believing in somatotypes

How does it feel to be a naive dyel faggot?

How does it feel to get baited so easily?

Attached: 1549726494187.png (1300x2000, 307K)

>achieving a conventionally attractive body to attract potential partners is a great added bonus
Heck, just having half the population of the planet treat you a bit better is a nice bonus. Good looking guys get away with stuff that ugly ones don't. At some point a woman is going to have power over you, so better to have every advantage.

>roids are for copelets
t. coping natty lite

SAUCE?

Attached: 1548799481688.png (1092x1050, 120K)

this

Attached: 1548468825127.jpg (226x249, 6K)

>Trying to improve your main lifts past what you can reach in 3 months of SS/SL is an ego-driven waste of time.

>Calisthenics mogs lifting because it is more sustainable into old age

>Fun activities like hiking, bouldering, and cycling are far superior to autistically lifting in a gym. Pick one and supplement with moderate lifting 2-3 times a week.

So much this.

OP is an imbecile full stop.
Any diet may be the best diet, and can be defended. Keto, Carnivore, omnivore, whatever may be the best diet. It's basically up to you.

Except Vegan. Veganism is pure shit and an obvious starvation cult lol. No comparison whatsoever to any healthy diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 0004378374.jpg (225x225, 15K)

vegan moral arguments are pretty good, only way to avoid it is moral nihilism imo. other diets aid in psychological ease during cutting phase.
yes
yes 100%
everything u do in life is to some extent connected to reproduction. like ur whole pleasure reward system is just for u to reproduce eventually. maybe this is autism, but for this reason i don't consider it cringe. its just what life is
>roids are for copelets
no. roids are commendable in my opinion. to sacrifice years of your life for pursuit of an aesthetic ideal is respectable
i dont agree with such blanket statement like this. depends on too many factors. i will go ahead and say disagree
unless you have like +20 sets per bodypart per week, no
lol

those videos are good propaganda but literally not an argument. anyone could select some retards from any population and point towards how scrawny/weak/weird they are

No. Vegans are different lol.

Attached: Memposer in rare form.jpg (902x577, 67K)

>>roids are for copelets
>No. Some people use them to earn money, others use them to be better at their sport, even on an amateur level.

That cope

>>roids are for copelets
>t. coping natty lite
>>roids are for copelets
>no. roids are commendable in my opinion. to sacrifice years of your life for pursuit of an aesthetic ideal is respectable

Copes

>>your routine probably has too many different exercises
>>your routine probably has far more volume than is useful for you
My routine today was warming up to two reps of high bar squats, 2 sets of 8 reps with 83lbs dumbells and like 3 sets of bicep curls supersetted with wrist curls, because fun things.

incel nigger

roids are for pioneers of human evolution and only scaredy cat pussies are too afraid to use them. you can use them in a responsible way to literally become a super human. tell me that doesn't sound cool as fuck. roids are awesome, and you guys just wear the natty thing like a badge of honor so you don't have to go down the scary steroid path. well, that makes you a pussy.

congrats, your routine is garbage

>t. still doing 3x5 three times a week and thinking he's gonna make gains like when he was on SS his whole life
after a point you gonna have to give more to get more

i see nothing wrong with steroids. if women can wear makeup to accentuate their appearance and pretend they're something they're not, then men can do the same

Everyone needs different amounts of volume to progress, don't just pretend like there's a set amount. The reason people stall is because they aren't getting sufficient volume anymore for progressive overload, so as soon as they add more volume and lighten the load a little they start making gains again.
>Unless you bench 140kg+ you don't need 20+ sets of chest exercises a week
that's fucking retarded and an extreme oversimplification. you *need* that volume if that's the only thing that lets you make progress again

Not comparable. Women wear makeup to /appear/ to be something they aren't openly and the charade is acknowledged by both parties. You use steroids to /become/ something that you aren't secretly

Evolution is unsubstantiated sci-fi horseshit so you're doing the equivalent of basing your decisions on what works in Klingon society

This is actually true but OPEE made some clear statements this time.

Attached: 20190209_174753.jpg (466x578, 177K)

cables>dumbbells

>Want to be a steroid user with a freaky physique
>Use steroids to become a steroid user with a freaky physique
>You: REEEE you're not a steroid user with a freaky physique

nothing you posted has anything to do with my post

>no actual arguments against roids because sensible t use can be justified for many people

>my routine is perfect

arabic tattoo
fake tits

wow what a disgusting whore

>false
>lift until your old. You won’t gain shit from calisthenics
>100% but you don’t gain hardly any muscle mass from any of these. I do them, but lift heavy at least 3days a well

This is my full body split for 3 times a week, someone r8 plz no bully.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-171319_Strong.jpg (1080x1654, 242K)

Eastern European women are all that matter.

Attached: 1549926767071.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

There is also seated row x3, shrugs x3 and bicep curls (barbell) at the end.

>steroids are uses to become somthing you aren't...

You see anything wrong with this? I don't , I don't even agree with it, you can use steroids to fulfil a totally realistic natural physique/strength just a lot faster... I really don't see why anyone would hate reasonable steroid use.

Same way too much makeup is bad with women in my eyes, a little bit looks nice , as does light roid use with men

>vegan moral arguments are pretty good,
not at all

agree with everything except this:

if you think this youve literally never got past novice stage. we are on /fit though, so.....

What the fuck is roids anyway, just T injection or?

You realize my post was in response to another, and if you would have kept reading you would have discovered that my comment was saying nothing about steroids in general and was in response to the false-comparison between them and makeup

you idiot

I do a good bit more than that in terms of total weekly volume, but not much more and it's carried me through to a 150kg+ bench and a 250kg+ squat

define "a good bit more but not much more"

Well for like squats instead of having 9 sets a week I have like 13, but bench is different and instead of having so few sets of actual bench I have closer to 16

ok why is meat eating not immoral?

Lol, cheers I guess

Nobody tell him

Pussy? More like denying yourself a proven, efficient route towards strength gains, amirite or amirite fellas?

true
true
true
true
true
true for most people (i used to be one)
true for most people (i used to be one)
true

botox

because the vegan diet has been proven several times to kill more animals overall

>why is meat eating not immoral
You're right, all carnivores and omnivores should be exterminated.

>wew
>wew
>telling people to accept themselves for who they are is basedboy shit
>wew
>not necessarily, though I don't use them
>wew
>wew
>wew
I wew with most of your points, lad, but not all.

>redpills are whatever i believe
You kids are fucked. My generation had autism sure but holy shit.

bro how do you even recover with this routine? You do realize that splitting your workout up into different days for different body parts offers more recovery, and more gains?

Not everyone has been lifting for less than 6 months you mogoloid

For not losing L.B.M. whilst cutting, you want to focus on intensity (weight), as opposed to volume. Don't try to do more than 8 sets of a given muscle group per day.

>strawmanning right out the gate
Great job.

>you dont need 20+ sets of chest exercises a week
>of actual bench I have closer to 16
fuck off

>disagrees that roids are for copelets
>proceeds to cope
pottery

>Evolution is unsubstantiated sci-fi horseshit
uhhh what

like 0.0001% of roiders are trying to become mass monsters

>harvesting a crop field kills 8 million ladybugs so vegans are the real animal killers
you absolute fucking retard

nice strawman

its not a strawman, take five fucking seconds to read up on the claims that vegans kill more animals

>what are rodents
>what are birds

Jesus Christ literally perfect.
Fucking hell before I die I need to creampie a bitch like this.
Ill need to make a ton of money.

First off, the entire argument completely disregards the fact that the animals we eat require food themselves. This is so obvious, I won't even call you a retard for missing this because nobody is that stupid, you clearly just didn't bother to look up any actual information.
Secondly, the comparison of a rodent, which is barely even sentient and has lead a happy healthy life in the wild, with something like a cow or pig raised for slaughter is disingenuous and you know it.

>Arabic tattoo

She gets pooped on by based ar*b bvlls

Cucked and blue pilled

NOT lifting for women is the ultimate cringe. I don't need to waste tons of time and effort on my body to feel good about myself. I also don't need to lift for men, we have guns now. Of course I naturally mog nearly every man who isn't on roids, so there's that

You trolling?

>tattoo
>fake tits
>navel piercing

in2thetrash

Well I can only make it to the gym 3 days a week because I have a really wild work schedule (70 hours a week)

somewhat relevant, so is this a good natty routine, all I got is a barbell and ez bar? AxBx

>A
Bench/incline bench 1x5, 2x3, 3x1 (or 3x5)
DL 2x3 AMRAP
Chin-ups 3x5 AMRAP
narrow grip bench 3x10 AMRAP
straight bar curls 3x10 AMRAP
Ab wheel rollouts

>B
OHP 3x5
Squat 1x5, 2x3, 3x1 (or 3x5)
Chin-ups 3x5 AMRAP
Narrow grip bench 3x5 AMRAP
EZ bar curl 3x10 AMRAP
AB wheel rollouts

Also, I am just dirty bulking while I get to 1/2/3/4 or lent, whichever comes first. Obviously I'm not eating refined sugar or any shit like that, but I'm probably still eating between 2500 and 3500 calories a day.

Fuck, I've neglected to even count the four scoops and gomad. I've only been doing this routine around two months and I am getting stronger. But what's all this about more gains? What should I be doing instead? I did SS 5x5 plus a few accessories from late october until a shoulder injury from work that put me up from mid december to mid January. That was going ok, I never had an issue lifting the weight, and there felt like what was a healthy amount of soreness for the first few weeks. I ditched it primarily because only doing squats and nothing else every workout made me feel like I would become uneven.

>steroids are awesome and as long as your blasting not blasting grams the sides are easily manageable

Who is she?

The life you lead, the people you grew up around, the media you were consumed or were forced to consume up until you were 7 makes you who you are today.
It will take greater effort then you realize to unmake that deep programming.

Your self thinking your thoughts the people you surround yourself with the things that you do all are both things that you choose for yourself subconsciously and also things that uphold and change who you are consciously.

The life you lead from then up until now changed your very DNA. It is called epigenetics.
Your children if you have any will deal with these changes, and those children and those children and those children.
An entire people can be changed through years of manipulation and diet and thinking into whatever you want with the correct all encompasing control of what they think and their environment diet and drugs.

You think therefore you are.
You are what you do.
Those two things are more correct then you can possibly imagine.
If you want to be free.
To truly be free
Then think what does it mean to be free
Who are the people who want to keep you as someone you don't like
Look deep inside of yourself and see if the person you wish you were or want to be is truly what you want or some lie that is told to you by an entire lifetime of manipulation and self doubt.

Begin by telling yourself that you are worth it.
That you can get what you need.
To not be bogged down by bad things in the past and to grow from it

To take care of your body, your mind, and if you believe in it or not, your soul(that thing that defines who you are as a person)

Who are you?
What do you want?
Who do you want to be?

C O P E
The literal face of the vegan dietary movement and studies is withering away lmao

Attached: Dr_Michael_greger.jpg (522x499, 166K)

are you me? These are thoughts I have been thinking lately.

It's crazy how little control we have. The one who masters their emotions, actions, and thoughts rules the world.

www.instagram.com/jadegrobler/?hl=en

>squatting heavy will only fuck up your back to impress virgins on the internet
>Getting to otherwise WILL get your girls
>Being fat wasn't all bad because it have you the calfs most people would kill to have

Attached: face facts.png (500x749, 462K)

>>lifting for women in almost every capacity is ultimate cringe
>>roids are for copelets
>>your routine probably has too many different exercises
>>your routine probably has far more volume than is useful for you
>>if you're afraid of/won't do heavy barbell movements you're a pussy

Post body

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

Copelet

Faggot.

Attached: S1x4dLSg_o.jpg (1280x1923, 299K)