Why are Americans so much more masculine than Euros?

Attached: 1502357561178.jpg (960x960, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VdqDCgDHbj4
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sadly, Europe got neutered in WW2.

You aren't all like this... right?

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (373x562, 53K)

I see you like your cars like your dicks big and black

that looks like two big black cocks

maybe in trucks but theyre still fat no real muscles

You're white trash is showing

kek

it's a thing called overcompensation, you little deflated penetrator; and if for masculine you intend rude, loud, ignorant, filthy or publicly hornythere's plenty of those here too, ofc not as you do

>those lifts + tires
No point. Get some good off road/rock climbing tires you gigantic faggots.

Of course the germans first thought is of nonwhite penises

Because you are the best larpers. You will larp as anything, including being masculine

>You
>lol let's ram something with my axle

Because they are allowed to

Nice photoshop mock up of a McMansion you have there.

> $500,000+ mansion
>1 car garage
>10 foot wide driveway

Who fucked that up?

>needs a big truck to feel masculine
Must suck having an acorn dick.

Lifted trucks are the apex of faggotry.

kek america BTFO

Lol why dont all the buttmad europoors itt just go try driving a lifted truck instead of hating on everyone who does?
Dont you fags have country lands?

haha

>German's have no sense of humo-

>confusing being ugly with being masculine

Germany likes their cars like they like their terror attacks. Small, insignificant, (((Asian))).

Frontiersman and revolutionary culture, war like, guns, conservatism

the mexicans that built it

>american """banter"""

This.

trucks are banned in europe

This

Americans are fucking pussies. At least, the majority of white middle-class Americans are. You live in ivory towers in gated communities. You drive everywhere, even if it's to a store 0.5 miles away. I've seen grown American men look over their shoulder every 10 fucking seconds when walking down the street.

Basically, you're all neurotically scared and insecure little fucks. And the ones who own giant muscle trucks have small pricks. As a Scotfag who visited the USA multiple times, I can gauge what kind of people you are based on your drinking culture. You people are literal faggots.

wtf is up with that house?

really though.
We are not more masculine in real life. We do have bigger cars and more guns. We also have more nature. So many of us have more opportunities to show off I guess. Also in todays society is seen as being an adult if you own your own car and own house. This is easily achievable in most parts of the United States.

Oi, you have a license for that opinion?

>t. Mohammed

Guns, capitalism, open nationalism, freedom of expression, flexible labour laws, having a good codified constitution, general liberty, having a history and culture built on rising up against oppressors for freedom.
>Mfw dual citizenship with US

we aren't all lucky enough to live in the white paradise that is glasgow

kekd
brits on suicide watch

Probably not for long with the left making a new wave of attacks against "toxic masculinity."

I like the motors, but everycunt would call you a fanny if you drove around in one of those over here, and guys would make hand motions indicating you were wanker at traffic lights.

butterknifed

>Scot calling out others for drinking culture
Chill the fuck out dude.
Im not sure where you visited in US but it must have fucked your opinion.
And people who are allowed to own firearms generally have situational awareness.

It’s a gay castle. 2 homos live there. I’m literally drooling.

cars is bigger than the lot it is on, sad very sad

>memeflag """relevant"""

>Being such a fanny you care about the opinions of strangers

Gotta drive a austerity white Audi A1, can't stand out, must conform

what sort of hand motions we talkin?

I would get them arrested for hate speech and continue about my day

Pickup trucks are banned in the EU and no, Europe doesn't have nature

>Body lifts and that tire+rim combo
The person who owns these should kill themselves

we didn't have our best men wiped out in two world wars.

lol

Seriously?
Pickups are banned?

Having an unnecessarily large truck does not make you masculine. It makes you look like a fucking retarded hick.

big car = small dick

Uhm, sweetie. That's toxic masculinity, not normal masculinity.

How much debt are they in?

There's nothing masculine about materialism, you absolute faggot.

They must all visit NYC and think the entire country is like that.

HA HA. Tell us more.
youtu.be/VdqDCgDHbj4

Lmfao, ROASTED!

BTFO'd amerimutt

>Ugly McMansion and a mall crawler

Come back when those rims don't look like they just came off a factory line

>scotfag

dont worry everyone hes just saying this because he'll go to prison if he doesn't

They are not. People just don't drive them because it's better to purchase a more efficient car than some truck you won't even use for its intended purspose 99% of the time.

trucks are weapons of islam

Forget that faggot, I visted Florida, went to cape Canaveral and shot some AR-15s in the swamps, had a fucking blast and intend to return (permanently if possible) as soon as I can afford it

Do you really think that a gigantic, doll house with fake bricks and cardboard walls is masculine?

>Unironically believing the 'compensating for something else' meme

>I-If I live a shitty life then my penis size w-will grow

>tfw retard coworkers will pay 60k for a truck because they can start it with their cellphone and other gimmicky shit instead of driving a 5k Japanese econoshitbox and using the savings to buy Amazon stock

so how does one "move"? like, how do you get your couch from one commie bloc to another?

I sense a lot of bus riders in this thread.

is the meme about brits stealing american women still a thing or has that been overrun by le bbc meme?

Because Yuropoors are not white

you're a bunch of fat retards

Second this. As a fellow scot i was somewhat apprehensive when i first visited the states, but in the event I found that every single cunt in the usa is an effete middle class lickspittle, much like the English, and i felt secure in the knowledge that I could conquer the whole country on my own if I wanted.

Even your so-called 'black men' would be eaten alive by our underage neds and pikeys like a shoal of piranha devouring a wildebeest if you chucked your average African American into toxteth or glasgow.

Any time my son.

>Any time.

Florida is legit.
Nowhere in the UK can a 12 foot alligator cross the middle of the road. We need these big ass trucks to run them over.

Welcome friend. Florida is quite possibly the best part of America.

There is a higher than average probability that the owner of those has a very secretive sex life

Why would mall crawlers need off road tires?

america is failing.

Best post. Amerimutts eternally BTFO yet again.

/thread

You from Florida?
I'm living in CA, but I want to move to Florida and get my doctorate at University of Florida.
Is that University cucked?

t. headless jose

Man the gators are something else, I went to a gator farm and the guy was herding the big fuckers like they were sheep
gib green card plox

This x10000000000000

>the big man talk
Wee man confirmed, try your wee man pish in the US and you'll get fucking shot

Its not maskuline to be a dumb consumer slave (at least here)
We're very different and have nothing in common with you guys

All universities are cucked.

I say we bring back the Canadian Mounty Cock for american women. That shit was hilarious.

Pic related? Because even the most effeminate basedboy (or a woman) could purchase and drive those vehicles. All it takes is money. It's not like you have to stick a 10 inch dick in the ignition to drive those monstrosities.

>masculinity means buying unnecessary big cars and houses
I see...

wut?

lets see

- only fights wars when absolutely superior odds are present.
- fights modern wars only by incel fags clicking buttons on some command post in germany.
- or by sponsoring degenerate mercenaries who are on the sane page as the wahabi. often trying to present them as justin biebers in skinny jeans holding an rpg(first pic i saw of the "syrian rebels", but that narrative whas binned quickly).
- can not drive automobiles in a true driver sence. no use of sticks, so can not get the most out of the car. gay speed limits.
- sportball events are full of gay bugmen arguing about stats. no atmosphere. no fighting.
- your accent when u speak other languages sounds exactly the way how gay people speak. its as if your chewing on scrotum while talking.

well there is more, but i got to walk my german shepard now, which you stole the best lineages of btw after ww2 because you cant breed your own top-dogs. give us back our dogs! and fanta too!

Fuck I ain't gonna lie this is bready good, i like you kraut

All the eurocucks and memeflaggers agree, America is just the worst (and it's beautiful!)

this. those places are communist this is a fact. i suggest if you go, go and play the 'game' just do their shit work and pass. but fuck that for me. i am happy with my life.

Whoever designed that house should be hit with sticks.

cause euros got jewed
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

I know you're just baiting, but the whole "they drive to the store 0.5 miles away" meme that Europeans always say just comes from them misunderstanding how big and spread out America is. Most of the times Americans have to travel a lot further than 0.5 miles to do an errand. Our cities are just more spread out than yours. We have big properties to fit our massive houses and big cocks.

For example, I live smack dab in the city limits of a fairly big city and the nearest grocery store is like 2 miles away. Not going to spend that time walking around like a European when I could just use my home gym to exercise and use my extra time to shoot guns, post anti-Islam jokes on Facebook, and work on improving my successful small business.