With Valentine's day coming up do you think girls will finally man up and ask us autists out themselves?

With Valentine's day coming up do you think girls will finally man up and ask us autists out themselves?

Attached: ie+stolen+bird+03252018.jpg (652x367, 34K)

Imagine a girl asking you to have date haha

Fuck, I’m be nervous about this love day.
Father, mother and I at doctors
>she (doctor) asks me if I take pills of sorts or sleep with women
>nervous, I tell her no, but slip paper saying I sss the hooker once a week
>sadly I give it to my dad to pass it to the doctor
>betrayal, he reads aloud my crimes
They look at me with a mix of scheme and anger, just know that when we return home I’m getting g the rack.
Yep. Spend 3 days in the rack as mother throws eggs and fruit at me.
>brother laughs and pours milk on my, spanks me.
Finally let out, mother gives me money and says, sleep with the other kindred spirits instead of fleshbsgs this time.
Fuck these feels him me hard.

Imagine adults asking each other out on valentine's day or asking to be valentines haha

Imagine still believing women can be adults haha

It’s called tinder date and they fuck after.

>tfw overhear big group of girls shit talking me and my bro's last week
There's only 5 guys in my college class (including me) and around 18 girls, only one has a relationship and the rest think were trash males as were all autistic's who can't speak to girls.
It's like a weird parallel universe where females are the sexually aggressive ones and were all shy faggots.

>valentines day is rest day

can't even lift away the pain

Attached: ryan gooseling 2.jpg (177x176, 5K)

What did they say?

>Your so lucky, what are you doing for valentines day (to girl who actually has boyfriend)
>That's nice, none of the boys in our class are good though
>*glances directly at me and my best friend*
>You've got a good one (to one girl with boyfriend)
and then they wonder why none of us want to spend what little money we do have for ourselves on their privileged expecting ass's.
Like I said, we haven't even said one word to them, so I don't know why they have such a disdain for us all.

Attached: 1547819246415.png (500x288, 175K)

This, haven't gone to the gym on valentines day in 6 years, every time I went it was just everyone showing their text messages to one another, and girls giggling at their phones.

Attached: 63454444.jpg (364x302, 29K)

Got talk to the ugliest/fattest girl and make the rest envious.

Because you aren’t giving them the attention they expect. Good work user

she's actually the only one with a boyfriend though, which is quite funny

I put myself as occupied on my work availability so people wouldn't think I'm a loser like you guys and actually have plans. I'm probably just gonna chill all day.

Attached: QIZ_Q24R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'm convinced that is sex is a giant meme and most people only have it when conceiving a child and those that have it more frequently are immoral or just lying.
This is the absolute state of my coping mind.

Attached: 1331496261717.png (664x599, 222K)

Well I’m not here to fuck spiders.

Brilliant pasta user

Attached: EAD22D11-A6A9-447F-A9AD-92C4580C3339.gif (607x609, 514K)

A girl who makes the first move isn't worth dating

>tfw set up a date with girl for Wednesday night
Lmaoing at the lives of any and everyone who actually does gay shit on Valentine's Day. You're begging to deal with crowded locations and shit deals, just do it some other day and avoid the majority of the hype.

Just gonna chill at a graveyard with a rose as usual

the valentines menus restaurants use are always a ripoff, yeah let me pay $70 bucks a person before drinks for some shitty desert and an app plus some reheated sweet mush underneath a value cut of meat

Attached: i want to believe.png (480x360, 154K)

That's actually the way things used to be and the way things should be.

>just everyone showing their text messages to one another, and girls giggling at their phones.
Holy fuck you are insecure as fuck. That's a complete projection and it's all in your head. 99% of people act no differently on valentine's day than any other day unless you're underage

>years of genetic pressures SHOULD conform to my ideas of morality and justice
ah, where SJWs and incels collide

What do you think?

Attached: 1478445925573.png (830x987, 721K)

this is a pineal gland that's calcified due to fluoride exposure