My first lead role in a film requires me to get fat

>My first lead role in a film requires me to get fat
Fuck, Jow Forums. Should I take it?

Attached: image.jpg (864x1024, 219K)

No yes

Yea, get strong and fast it off after filming. And don't skip cardio just because you're bulking. And bulk with fats, not sugars.

What list actor are you? A? B? C?

Get strong fat

Be very careful now

Attached: jonah hill thanos.jpg (926x1088, 790K)

Ask Norm Macdonald if he wants the part

z

how do you feel about the film? Do you think that it would be worth it in general?

D list I guess. I have only appeared in obscure arthouse films that feature in small film festivals and showings. This indie film is one of those but It’s my first time as the protagonist and the director is a prominent member of the scene. I don’t intend on becoming an A lister or anything.
I love the concept and the directors past work. I don’t know if it’ll be worth it as I don’t care about moving my acting career beyond indie art films but at the same time I admire the method acting ethic. I’ve put on muscle, skipped out on my schizo meds, and gone anorexic for the sake of a role before but becoming somewhat obese seems very daunting to me.

Attached: image.jpg (539x405, 107K)

How fat user? Could always go intense bear mode for 6 months n still retain strength then later go on a hard cut

About 25% body fat. Maybe even more since they envision this character to be a slob.

It's time.

Attached: 1546909853027.png (470x585, 493K)

Concur with the others. Go full bear mode, get a lot of muscle under the fat but in the movie slouch and puff your stomach out like Patrick Roach. You can make yourself appear a lot fatter if you do that. Then afterwards cut.

I'll give it to you real user. My buddy was cast as an extra in The Dark Knight Rises as one of Bane's cronies. His part was up and center on screen. The director loved him so much that he WANTED TO FLY HIM TO NEW YORK FOR EXTRA FILMING, ETC, LA, HOLLYWOOD, BLAH, BLAH.

My buddy? "Meh, I'll pass". Plus he was an extra in Out Of the Furnace. Made it on sceen as well. Lesson? TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY.

t. Jelly Pittsburgh guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Why would you get offered the role if you don't match the character physically?

BASED AND BLOATPILLED

I just got done filming a role where I had to lose weight
Do it man it's a gig a lead part even in a low budget is a lead in a film
Kill the role then when you're done kill the fat

Attached: imagejpeg_3.jpg (768x1024, 249K)

Just bloatmaxx super hard

I nailed every other aspect of the character, I assume.

Unironically do this