I need to buy a new car so i won't be able to afford to hit my macros for a while. How fucked are my gains...

I need to buy a new car so i won't be able to afford to hit my macros for a while. How fucked are my gains? I'm also in the process of cutting.

Attached: 1542573677052.jpg (3003x2999, 1.88M)

Whats wrong with your old one?

>pontiac grand am
>buick regal
You can find both of these vehicles in good condition, decent milage for under 2000$.
They are reliable as all fuck and comfy.
Dont fall for the dealership jew.

Oh also just eat chicken, veggies and bread.
You can get chicken drums/thighs for 99 cents a pound.

This thrifty guy knows what's up. Same can be said with crown Victoria's/mercury grand marquis or ford focus' or miatas if OP wants something smaller. There are so many better options than stealership rides.

Got wrecked in an accident and the repair costs are $3,200 which is more than I spent for the damn car. It's just not worth it.

>geo metro
>mercury gran marquis
>Toyota Corolla
>Hyundai Accent
Some other common, cheap cars off the top of my head. I’d learn how to drive stick if you haven’t already, cheap manual cars are much more reliable than cheap automatics.

>Miata
Hard to find in good condition for cheap. At $2k or less, it’s either gonna be wrecked, neglected, or riced as fuck.

3 K C I V I C

no joke, camry or corlla are as reliable. civic is more fun

>a f e w s i m p l e m o d s

C O O L V I B R A S H E E E E N S

I like the fact that not only does /fit give nutrition and lifting advice, but also advice on how to get a gf, what to do in life, what books to read, and this guy even tells you what car you can get

god bless /fit, especially for helping me lose 22 pounds so far and become fitter than ever before

At this point a $3k civic is gonna be an oil burning, stripped-out, fartcanned piece of shit. Corrolla, Camry and Accord are all much better options at the $3k price point.

Retard. All you need for cutting is .82g protein per lb and a little fat macros

Cutting is really cheap unless you're fat

>tfw VTEC kicks in

Attached: 81515A41-2430-4B4D-A7BC-C2DF0B364054.jpg (494x613, 23K)

P I N K R A M 1 5 0 0

chevy malibu.

step up to the 'bu life. cheap and reliable

An entire year of test is $150 and you’ll make better gains on test eating garbage than you ever will natty and counting macros. You’ll also save a ton of money.

How many /o/tists are on Jow Forums? I'm one

Attached: 1530714026781.gif (1024x782, 1.54M)

Not so much in California or other states with good weather.

You better not be eating out at all during this time if you’re gonna complain about not hitting macros due to money

It should be easy to hit macros on just $5/day of food. Just buy economical proteins like chicken thighs

I go there from time to time. I put a new clutch in my focus recently. That was a bitch.

/o/ is not a respectable board to be on. id go as far as to say it is the worst board in terms of advertising. thats not even going into threads where its people bitching about how to do the most basic stuff, like oil changes, or driving certain transmissions. and then you have the "should i buy this [piece of shit]? fuck everyone that doesnt think i should buy it" threads. those fucking faggots

while i was still there i didnt even try to post my car anywhere, i was too embarrassed to join those ranks

Yup
Hide the shill threads and the tripfags and it’s fine. /ccg/ has lots of actual mechanics who do their own work.

Attached: 5CA15948-B37D-4B6E-908B-C1DC5E8E32BE.gif (300x282, 2.67M)