Suddenly lose interest in food

>suddenly lose interest in food
>lost like 10 pounds
Eating is so hard :(

Attached: 1541169446235.jpg (590x590, 94K)

I know that feel. I had to go away on a business trip (constantly working) and everything got fucked up. Lost like 6 lbs in a week

I wish I knew that feel, tripsbrah
>Find cooked chicken breast at trader Joe's, $7 for a pound
>Tried it for the first time
>Dry as the fucking Sahara
>Put like 300 cals worth of sauce on it to make it edible
I tried to do it with just hot sauce but it was still too fucking dry.

Been doing OMAD for a few months now
Basically I feel no hunger at all, not even when its time to eat, and when I do eat, its not a huge portion like I used to because I easily feel full now
Its kinda weird because I used to have food cravings all the time, but now there is nothing. Its kinda sad but liberating

Are you a girl?

>be fatass
>cutting hard, but still overeating by a little most days
>lose 40lbs
>last few days literally forget to eat, I'm just not hungry
>counting my calories and I'm 1000+ short every day this week
What the fuck is going on

Gotta level up your cooking skill bro.

I like salsa. There's lots of salt in it but it tastes great and has very low calories.

Don't cut too much, you'll slow your metabolism down if your body thinks that it's starving and then you'll stop burning as many in a day.

not knowing how to properly cook chicken

Attached: IMG_2109.jpg (730x1024, 148K)

I'm also a few months into OMAD, and my experience is similar to yours, except I've been forcing myself to eat hard during my one meal, and I've actually gained 10lb (from 140 to 150). I must be the only person to gain weight on OMAD.

I know mate, I'm trying to keep it a steady burn but I just don't want to eat recently

Cancer?

>I must be the only person to gain weight on OMAD
But you are forcing youraelf to eat more
Im not
But the cool part is that if you want to cut, just stop forcing it
God, I love OMAD
Have you experienced any cognitive/mental benefit?
I feel calmer and clear headed

>Have you experienced any cognitive/mental benefit?
Not much, except that I no longer feel the need to lay down in the afternoon. The real benefit for me has been the massive decrease in inflammation. My ears and head used to hurt constantly, and now they never do. I also had the beginning of an ingrown toenail for years, and OMAD fixed it. My heart rate has also gone down.

>be me
>cutting fir 10 months
>lose about 20lb of fat
>winter comes
>eat like a fucking horse and not be able to stop myself
It’s fucking killing me.

you are depressed

I'd eat all of that in your picture twice.

I feel your pain bro. I've been underweight for years and decided to lift and bulk three months ago. I finally hit a "healthy" weight last week but ever since I've just felt bloated and dont want to eat anything. I'm just forcing food down my throat and fucking hating every second of it. Cant fucking wait to cut and stop eating so much but I'm trying to put on ten more pounds before that. Fuck eating.

Chicken breast is a fucking meme dude, my tdee is like 2150 and I manage to eat sausages, pork chops, ground beef, and steaks and easily hit 1gram of protein per body pound while staying in line with my carbs and fats. Fuck chicken breast is gross as fuck and not even necessary for bulking or for cutting.

Honestly how the fuck you eat? I'm even a (very) amateur/hobby cook and I just can't be fucking arsed to eat enough. I'm usually having to force myself not to lose weight even in periods with heavy training. This was not supposed to be the hard part.

Honestly it scares me how easy it is to lose weight. Just a small reduction in appetite and there, your gains are all gone.

I also wanted to attach this image to make my feelings clear

Attached: it's not fair.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

This. Chicken breast isn’t too bad if you brine it so it’s moist, but that’s a lot of work when there are alternatives. I can see how bacon or sausage would not fit cutting macros, but extra lean ground beef tastes way better than chicken and it doesn’t have that much more fat.

make a calorie dense shake in the morning and drink that, drinking your calories can be easier than eating them.

I used to be a twink with appetite problems. I structured my diet and ate at specific times. My body is ready to eat at those times and I don’t even have to look at the clock to know