Hey guys, I stole my dad's 12 guage shotgun and plan on killing myself later today

Hey guys, I stole my dad's 12 guage shotgun and plan on killing myself later today.

I had fun with all of you and hope for the best for each and every single person on here.

Sadly, not all of us are going to make it. But I believe in you guys.

Attached: 1446375648303.png (1070x601, 463K)

Post body before leaving

Damn OP, at least you got a dad you can steal a gun from

If he keeps it unloaded you are going to have to buy some shells or steal some of those too.

Use a rope faggot dont make your dad feel more guilty and dont contribute to bs gun death (((statistics)))

Don't do it, but if you do. Are sure you don't just end up blowing your face off like a retard

Attached: image.jpg (2280x1817, 1.11M)

Livestream?

dont use your dads shotgun, it would leave your dad with such a sense of guilt that you wouldnt wish upon anyone.

stole my dad's shotgun
Ask me how I know you’re not black.

dont do it i love you its me

Just don't puss out or you will regret it. I've wanted to die for so long. But when it comes time to pull the trigger I'm too much of a coward

Attached: 00-0123.jpg (828x720, 105K)

only beta faggots kill themselves

If you had fun on this Azerbaijani knolling forum imagine the other fun things you're not doing

livestream it plz user plz
would post the picture of the r9k robot an heroing but dont want to get banned because i like fitposting too much

>I've wanted to die for so long.
Well, ya, cuz you’re a tranny.

i hope you're not going to try and use #8 birdshot

cool pics thanks for sharing

Please don’t man. I don’t want to make it if you don’t make it brah. We’re all gonna make it.

>my dad's
Yes Jow Forums logic would dictate that this indicates OP isn't black, but:
>stole

If you're tough enough to kill yourself you're almost certainly tough enough to beat whatever's making you want to kill yourself. What is it?

Dont use a gun you fucking idiot, we dont need more gay crime stats for liberals to use as anti 2nd amendment fooder

PS If you do this you will burn in hell

There is nothing worth killing yourself over. It can all be fixed.

Dont fucking do it

Don’t do it. God loves you and there is time to turn your life around regardless of the negative situation you may have found yourself in

we will fund you with money if you live srs dont do it

Holy fucking underrated

"""""""bs"""""""

White dad, black mom perhaps?

I’m gonna do it soon too. Completely desolately broke and can’t even get a menial job for some reason. Gf thinks I’m a loser and I’m going to do it whenever she gets around to breaking up with me. Also I broke my back doing angry diddlys so now I don’t even have lifting to live for. The role of man as a provider is dead and we are all just leftovers now, toxically masculine malfunctions with no part to play in modern society.’

He is just borrowing it. Obviously his dad will get it back.

Going out like a quitter instead of in a blaze of glory taking out an evil elite, pathetic.

Attached: FFEC2D81-5432-48D3-A245-DAF291D3DB06.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

Muh liberals

>implication about hell existing lmfao
It's amazing how dumb you are.

There's a webm on /gif/ now where a guy failed to kill himself with a shotgun. Hopefully it scares you into stopping.

dont do it user

dont do it :( im happy i didnt succeed when i tried. better times can come i promise

It should just teach you to aim for the brain stem

>dead

Never going to make it that way mate.

eat shit, your ammendment is wrong christfag

Here's your (you) faggot LARPer. Thanks for continuing the Jow Forums nonsense on this board.

Before you do it, tell us where you live so we can know you’re not bullshitting

At least please stream it, i wanna see your head blow up.

don't do it you can turn this around, just go through the pain of being at a rock bottom and work yourself back up. im going through a tough time but you have to pull yourself together.

Fuck off faggot. If you're an American, there's an un-free country directly North of us. If you're not American, then fuck right off.