Joining PF just to hit on chicks - good idea?

So there is one and only one decent gym in my area. I always want to hit on the hot girls at my gym but I don't want to get reported to the owner for "harassment" and banned from the only real gym in town.

I was thinking about joining my local Planet Fitness just to hit on the chicks. Since the "gym" membership would be really cheap ($10/month) and I wouldn't actually be there to train, I wouldn't care that much if I got kicked out.

I'm also aware that the women there won't look anywhere near as good as the women at a real gym (probably most would look like pic related), but I kind of enjoy fat chicks as long as they take good care of other aspects of their appearance. I also figure I'll look better than most of the guys there so it will be a really easy lay. The only thing I have to be careful of is getting swarmed by white-knighting numales.

Is this a good idea? Is there anything I'm not considering?

Attached: fat_chick_PF.jpg (680x1024, 775K)

yeah, I guess it would be fine, but how would you go about it? I imagine the best way to do it is to consistently go to the gym on the same days at the same times. If you do that, you'll probably find some regulars that go to the gym at the same time as you. Once you get to know the regulars, then you can make your move. Just small talk about what they're training today or about the weather or the drive over there, something you can both relate to. After that, I guess it's on you to try and advance the relationship. You could invite her for a post workout meal somewhere closeby or something innocent like that. Honestly doesn't seem like a bad way to meet chicks OP

What happens when they find out you have two gym memberships?

you go to jail and they take all your gains

>wanting to hit on hot chicks
>Posts this thing

What did he mean by this?

Gyms are terrible places to hit on women. You'd be better off going to a Whole Foods.

Going out of your way to specifically meet girls never works. It only happens as a side effect of living your life and being on your mission.

i would only go if my lifting gym wasn't open 24/7 and they had those stair climbers.
All i would do is stair climbers, dips chins, ohp with dumbbells and some arms stuff

Normally yes but planet fitness is not like a normal gym because those slobs will not be very focused on their workout, so they’re less likely to be annoyed by interruptions.

just don't forget to wipe the machines! BEFORE you use them

Hey, hey. Are you working out?
Get it, cause we’re in a gym, yeah?
They call Dr Toboggan, but you can just call me Mantis,

based and iron pilled

>pf
>hot chicks
Yeah nah

Not all PF's are the same. I use PF as a backup gym and the one I go to has all that shit.. surprisingly pretty heavy dumbbells too. It's actually decent if you go there super late/early in the morning. The main problem with PF is if you go there during primetime there's a lot of mongs because of the cheap membership fee.. especially now because of the NYR's.

the pf in my town is filled with Mexicans and the biggest pieces white trash. also the staff are all clearly on meth.

So if they're slobs why bother going to a gym at all?

Attached: 1547993599521.png (750x807, 739K)

maybe it's just og formula jack3d

No it’s meth. They apparently sell it in pf

> I'm also aware that the women there won't look anywhere near as good as the women at a real gym

I think you're mistaken. Normal hot women don't go to good gyms, they go to places like PF. Unless you're looking for a wheyfu, PF will probably be better.

rip gains

Is that mlp shits? You're gonna get b&.