I’m very thin and poor, I spend money on health food (sockeye salmon, non gmo chicken...

I’m very thin and poor, I spend money on health food (sockeye salmon, non gmo chicken, vegetables I use for smoothies) but I don’t think I could reach 3000 calories and be healthy with my budget. I’m tired of being a skinny faggot though

Attached: 458EFF74-A539-4D90-BAFF-E24C23CA844A.jpg (895x1024, 87K)

stop buying salmon and non-gmo chicken

no health first

Non GMO is a meme so you could save money there. To get to 3000 just add in 1000 calorie protein shakes. You just have to buy a thing of protein powder every few months and peanut butter and milk each week.

And what exactly are the proven health risks from eating GMOs?

I had this shit but it went fast and was expensive, I feel like I’d need more than just powder to reach 3000, like probably a dozen fucking eggs a day. That 3k threshold is overwhelming

Attached: 2E771486-1D7F-40FE-AB87-29D080CB47CA.jpg (750x1334, 253K)

It’s Perdue antibiotic-free chicken, I’m trying to reduce carcinogen exposure

Peanut butter is the answer.

If you’re worried about meeting a caloric need, I take a shot of olive oil (which is stupid cheap in large quantities) and get about 500 calories. Now guaranteed it’s mostly fat, it’s still a great source of “healthy” fats that happens to be calorie dense.

Peanut butter gives me the shits
I already eat 500 cals of olive oil a day, my tdee is high though

beans, rice, peanut butter, olive oil. This shit isn't rocket science you fucking idiot.

My protein shakes are 700 calories if I don't add peanut butter. If you can get 700 calories from your shakes then you only need 2300 calories from your other meals. Snack throughout the day I like to eat cheese sticks between meals that's 180 calories for every 2. If you do that twice that's 360 calories leaving just under 2000 calories for your regular meals which shouldn't be too hard to hit

nuts, beans, oils, oats, fattier cuts of chicken

Whole milk, ground beef, rice, nuts.
OP will make excuses though, because they've already decided that they will not make whatever sacrifices it requires. Why don't you just go vegan and save us all the trouble, nigger.

Attached: PureSoy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Peanut butter is pretty cheap. So is ground turkey.

Get something cheap, easy to eat, that you do not get sick of, and use it to boost your total daily calorie intake.

I like cornflakes+bananas+almond milk, so I eat multiple bowls per day to boost my overall calorie consumption. A lot of people on this thread eat oats for the same reason. Honestly even the $0.50 bread buns from the grocery store would work fine if you like them and don't mind shoving 5-6 down your throat every day.

As long as your getting 1g/lb bodyweight protein per day, this is fine.

Rice potatos chicken eggs
Go look for local farmers and hunters.
Make friends.

pic unironically looks like a skinnier version of boogie2988

Made for bbc

Mmm maybe like add some beans?

dry:
rice
beans
lentils
fats

if you cant figure this out yourself you probably wont make it tho

what isn't

Attached: blacked sportswear.jpg (1200x1194, 146K)

Look for other non meme fish. If you can have fresh sardines where you live, they're as good as salmon.

Poor people shouldnt buy supplements, they are only there for lazy people or if you are on a cut.

Just buy peanut butter and calorie density food items.

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

PS: Musculature is where a lot of the fun (hormones and balances, authority in moving and posing – which correlates with increased testosterone, which is beneficial for sensations, libido, and orgasm, even in women …).

> Putting health before BEING A FUCKING FREAK
never going to make it

black women

nigger you have a vitamix. you can afford groceries. also, why aren't you using protein powder in your shakes? go to costco if you're an americunt and buy tubs of orgain for $30

Cheap calorie dense foods?
>whole milk
>eggs
>buy the fattiest beef, its usually cheaper and has more calories
>sweet potatoes, rice and potatoes etc.
As for veggies they are expensive as fuck i wouldnt buy except maybe carrots and bananas

>thin and poor
I thought poor people were fat

Only in USA where fastfood is the cheapest food and there are foodstamps

>there are foodstamps
Any one here have any?
Seriously considering as Im a student and work parttime
My rent is my greatest expense but Im saving up to buy a car
I currently spend $360/mo in rides to work, no metro available and cant hitch with coworkers because my schedule is different

>Fast food
Recipes are what's cheap.

Attached: $87 per month; basic nutrition.png (944x1301, 288K)