Can somebody explain the reason for Age of Consent being so high...

Can somebody explain the reason for Age of Consent being so high? A woman's first period is a natural indicator that she's fertile enough to breed. Then why the fuck is the legal age almost 5 to 6 years above that? Didnt our ancestors marry off and consummate marriages with females at around 13? Most of us turned out fine.

Personally I believe that age of consent is a kike conspiracy to steal a woman's prime breeding age in order to weaken the genetics. Today's women mature much faster, hell they are nearly fully developed by 12 with womanly features and a mentality geared towards showcasing their sexual fertility as evidenced by the pictures they post on social media websites. This is clearly natures way of trying to correct the anomaly and reverting back to the old ways, and who are we to defy Mother Natures call.

Therefore the only logical conclusion to this issue is that the legal breeding age should be reduced to the time of the first flowering, 18 is far too late and all the pent up sexual frustration clearly cause women to stray towards degeneracy

>inb4 "muh pedo"

Pedophiles are scum attracted to kids before they've undergone puberty, kikes have successfully manipulated the masses into scoffing at perfectly normal attractions and it is high time we break off this conditioning.

Attached: 1549493488925.jpg (1024x1537, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Azu1U37MwKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Azu1U37MwKc

Because weird fucks like you would manipulate cognitively undeveloped girls due to being incapable of attracting a woman your own age.
>inb4 roastie
Not a woman and not old.

Feminists realize that they couldn't compete with young attractive fertile women who have their lives ahead of them. No man wants a used up pansexual creeper with low fertility and a complete inability to emotionally and sexually commit.

This. Get a woman your own age incel. If you're that ugly that a woman your own age won't eye fuck you atleast once a day just kick the bucket.

Old, nagging roasties are just trying to keep all the viable male suitors for themselves. A 36 year old roastie can’t compete with a 16 year old girl, so she will use shaming tactics and manipulate the general public’s opinion on a man who would pursue a 16 year old, even in states where it is legal. If all men knew how tight younger girls were and how they treat the guys they are attracted to with pure adoration (instead of old roasties with hidden agendas seeking beta bux providers, orbiters, etc) no man would pursue a woman iver age 21 again

source: Ive been sexually active since age 12

People like you would instantly go after teens cause they're too stupid to know to instantly reject people like you

What does this have to do with fitness? Mods?

Attached: 1504617447038.jpg (957x621, 68K)

having sex comes with it responsibilities that require a better developed brain even if it's physically possible

or would you rather we give drivers licenses to every kid tall enough to reach the pedals?

believe me you don't want to knock up a 12 year old. you'd basically be raising 2 children

the fuck are you talking about? plenty of people are having sex during their teens. i was 13 my first time.

but guess what pedofag, you can lower the age of consent as low as you want, won't matter for you. because 15 year olds don't want to fuck 24 year old dyel virgins, they want to fuck other 15 year olds, i would never stick my dick in anything under the age of like 17 they're basically children man, fuckin gross

Attached: 1549558281408.jpg (933x621, 109K)

>they're too stupid to know to instantly reject men like you

>On Jow Forums at 900PM on a monday night
Hows that working out for you?

What a retarded argument. Kids are having sex in middle school. The only virgins I knew in high school were either the obese or the autistic. You're putting way too much weight on what sex actually is. Nice false equivalency with that license comment btw.

based anti pedo fit

i cant think of a more suitable time to post. retard faggot
and are you aware of time zones
double retard faggot

Imagine dating a girl that cant even get into clubs, vote, or drink with you. God why are the incels invading Jow Forums of all places

>not a woman
lying is a sin

Attached: 1546024884362.png (1222x1177, 242K)

Come back to reality.

At least wait until puberty finishes man. Even then, they still need to mentally mature more.

>Today's women mature much faster, hell they are nearly fully developed by 12 with womanly features and a mentality geared towards showcasing their sexual fertility as evidenced by the pictures they post on social media websites.
>he thinks they're posting those pictures to ''showcase their sexual fertility'' to adult virgins like him rather than to get the boy that they have a crush on to like them

you need help man

STDs and pregnancies can ruin lives as much as car accidents can
I'm offering a reason as to why we have an age of consent

Clearly no matter how retarded my argument might seem, yours is on the wrong side of history

based pedophile priest

Mostly so poor people stopped selling their daughters/arranged matrimonies and for the sake of having a stable nuclear family, disfunctional families/with numerous children became a burden to society due to higher needs it's pretty much that
TL;DR so you don't get 12 year olds pregnant and dump them thus reducing the chances of the child being poor and a risk for society aka criminal and/or leeching resources i.e. healthcare

which one?
>fucking kids is bad
or
>Personally I believe that age of consent is a kike conspiracy to steal a woman's prime breeding age in order to weaken the genetics.
hmmmmmm one of these seems more realistic to me