Why aren't you training functionally like Captain Marvel?

Why aren't you training functionally like Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1549942866290.webm (320x400, 1.26M)

Big woop.

t. emasculated lady boy who can't push as much as weight as a petite girl

She's pushing a small jeep down a hill.
I see someone in the drivers seat so he's basically on the brakes and he's letting up just enough so that it looks like she's pushing the car.
Good.
Now when is she going to do her brazillian booty workouts?

>sad pathetic incels trying to cope with the fact that women can be strong too
Sad!

Attached: 1549521838228.jpg (590x843, 73K)

I used to be able to push 50 shopping carts at my first job so I'm not all that impressed desu

this shit is not at all impressive. i could do this when i was like 10 years old

Never in all of recorded history have men been such suck ups to women

Your capable and confident forefathers would be scratching their head trying to figure out why their son is a bug man who pretends women are anything more than a hybrid of man and child, mentally and physically

My God, so well put. Saved. Based.

i dont get it. is someone inside holding the break pedal down?

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 7K)

>pushing a car on a level surface is impressive
Why are women always doing fucking meme workouts?

Attached: 1548162751885.png (478x456, 407K)

Even if a car is on neutral, pushing it isn't that impressive. Maybe to those who have never done it.

I don't know why everyone is losing their fucking shit over this
I had to push my jeep over a mile and a fucking half after the trasmission shit out on me and up a hill in to my driveway
Where's my critical fucking acclaim god damn it

*snap*

Attached: chest.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

This chick is such a stale actress. Has the facial expressions of a brick.

She’s terrible but I actually pushed an SUV that broke down the other day, trying to go as hard and fast as possible, and after about 100 feet I was exhausted, panting heavily, heart racing. How effective of a cardio workout is pushing a car?

That’s a pretty fuckin heavy car. I had an old diesel Mercedes that weighed about the same that was hard to get moving with two people. Your 90s corolla probably weighs about 2300lbs for reference.

Attached: 340B67D5-4F92-4713-BABE-A00080CC4021.jpg (750x705, 183K)

Hey, pretty physically attractive women scare other women and upset the queer/feminist agenda.
Having her be a powerful attractive heterosexual non whore of a woman infuriates and confuses them.

So...yeah.

Is that a teenage trap?

its so weird brie larson is only in her 20s

she looks *old*

He's steering you autist

First of all, meme workout. Secondly I’m not anticipating a whole lot from captain marvel, it’s gonna be like wonder woman all over again. With meme plots like the hero starts off kind of lost and then she realizes her true potential and become op. And also a weaker male love interest /teacher who’s gonna die to further emasculate men which is empowering women in a way. The leftist agenda needs to stop shoving these horrible ((girl power)) movies down our throats, they have absolutely no structure and meaning. And don’t even get me started with Brie Larson

Attached: 0D4D67AA-B821-4F34-939F-91AE0CD61E72.gif (400x261, 966K)

She's just fucking with her back and knees it she actually tries to do this. No tactical advantage whatsoever.

She should have been doing squats and hip thrusts. She has no ass.

Brie Larson is an ugly brainwashed Hollywood puppet who had to whore her way to the top. THE END

Holy eloquence
Unequivocally based

Grats user, now buy a Toyota pickup so it never happens again.

Bet she has to wear a buttplug from all that casting couch work. Sheesh.

What can this guy even wear that doesn't look ridiculous on him and his gyno tiddies?

Because I don't get paid millions to be in the most successful film of 2019

>liking ass
Literal shit taste

Look at the infection. Hes probably dead by now.

im actually really concious about my joint health, i try to workout in a way that i dont put too much strain on my joints because i want them to be healthy for many years to come. you dont need to do stuff that destroys your knees or shoulders to get big. look at her legs, that cant be good. but im sure this is just an instagram video for publicity not part of her routine, so whatever.

Because I'm smart and I would be facing the jeep and pushing it.
Lock out your upper body and let your legs do the work.

Good job man.
I don't know how you can push a Jeep for that long without your quads and calves dying on you.

And fuck up your back

why would anyone in their right mind inject fucking oil into their muscles????

This hurts my knees

And yet there would still be nothing she could do if any man ever decided he actually wanted to rape her

I'm talking about glutes not fat cellulite flab bags. Glutes are the biggest muscles on your body. Strong big glutes are key to overall power you brainlet.

Oilyyy, baby please

>in their right mind
They wouldn't

I don't own a car. I have a universal pass for city's public transport.

god damn, she's so fucking ugly,

fucking based.

Attached: FUCK THIS SHIT.jpg (870x690, 117K)

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

Attached: Captain Fungi.jpg (1200x917, 128K)

>Literal shit taste

FAGGOT DETECTED!!!FACT!!!

Attached: FUCK FEMINISTS AND SJW'S.jpg (395x500, 82K)

Ugly feet too ew

That's retarded form, you're supposed to push forwards
I could push a car faster as a skinny teen, so I'm not impressed by this roided up adult woman

The absolute state of meme workouts.

I did crap like this when I was 15 and my dad's car broke down, had to push it for quite some time on a trash dirt road, I guess this is impressive tho because it's a woman and she's doing it with her back to the car instead of pushing.

faggot low test gay alien

Pathetic, Henry Cavill would lift that jeep over his head and walk around town with it.

Thats not how you push a car. Theres someone in the drivers seat edging it forward 99% sure

She's pushing it like that to hide the fact that she has no ass