/fat/ - anime edition xx

>Who is /fat/ for?
For extremely dedicated rotundos who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

Attached: 1505945228635.jpg (1572x2032, 372K)

Reeeing right now because

>Normies eat whatever garbage they want and dont get fat
>I’ve been doing shit like keto, 1000 cals a day and 36 hour fasts but as soon as I eat any carbs I gain 8lbs of waterweight
>Need to lose 30 more pounds (150 down), TDEE is 1800 cals but eating that little feels like suffering

On top of that I know I’m going to order a fucking pizza on Valentine’s Day and play jump force alone because depression.

>pizza on Valentine’s Day
You're just making it more likely that you spend the next valentines day alone too.

I’m 100% robot, I know that I’ll never get a girlfriend anyway.

I’m so depressed I didn’t get out of bed today

>Normies eat whatever garbage they want and dont get fat
They like to claim that, but they don't eat that much really.

I keep a little handwritten calendar with how many calories I eat each day but on cheat days I just put an X and go wild. I never actually added up everything that I eat on those days. Well I did today, and it's fucked up. Now I'm putting a hard cap on my cheat days. I'm still at a weekly deficit from the other days but it's defeating the purpose of eating so little on those days. Fucken myfitnesspal keeps giving me warnings that I'm not eating enough.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog. Remember to hit like and subscribe (^ - ^)

My point is it’s infuriating to see that their problem is eating too little when they don’t think about it while I without fail eat too much when I don’t care

>Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.
It's a general. Blogposting is status quo.

Least you learned before you lost any more gains on those days, buddy. On my first weight loss push I was drinking a couple of bottles of wine per week for a cheat day, didn't fare too well there either.

>doing OMAD
>no problem resisting temptation to eat during the day while my tummy rumbles
>no problem eating clean food for the one meal (~1800 calories of lean protein and lotsa veggies)
>always super full after the meal
>for some reason this state of feeling super full is exactly what makes me want to shove another 700 calories of absolutely anything and everything into me
>fucked up and did this last two days
WHY AM I LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 0B26F30C-8CC0-4EAB-BF4E-423C0F4D01E5.jpg (311x362, 30K)

>planning to fail ahead of time

state of your life lad

I'm about to become fit because when I was losing weight last year I had no desire to drink and I've been having a really hard time quitting and I put 50 pounds back on.

Visiting /fph/ and /fps/ was really good when I lost my weight the first time, so I'm trying my hand at making a tripcode to use there.

Attached: file.png (979x653, 58K)

I drink wine on my cheat day too. It's usually wine, pizza, chips, and maybe something else like the motherfucking purple bag of skittles. With pizza and wine I'm at around 3000 calories so I think I'm going to cut out the chips which will be hard. Either the pizza or the chips have to go. The pizza has 70g of protein so I'm thinking that makes sense to keep. The chips hare 35g of carbs MORE than the pizza so yeah, I think I just made up my mind.

If you really want a cheat day. Just eat and max out your calories around your TDEE. So let's say your TDEE is 2500 and you are doing 1800cals a day. Then pick one day you eat 2500cals and you are golden.

>eat well and healthily during the week
>go under TDEE and all that jazz
>weekend comes
>blow all your progress away during it
Every single week nowadays. I need to get a fucking grip if I ever want to shed that abdominal fat away.

Also where is the pastor, mom brought a chocolate bar worth 1000kcal yesterday that I of course ate because I have no willpower when it comes to candy in the house. Pretty sure I was still under or at level with my TDEE though.

>non fat wojack
>didnt link the previous thread

Attached: kihvgkhv.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Yeah that's what I'm going to have to do. I wasn't keeping track at all and just letting myself go on cheat days but that's what got me into this mess.

Yo, I remember you. Hardees. I'm glad I don't live near one anymore.

Gotta practice your self control, my dude. It gets easier the more times you successfully resist.

SOMEBODY CALL ME A FAT FUCK SO I WONT DO IT AGAIN

Attached: D989AA77-DBEE-46F4-9088-439525886B8F.gif (326x326, 255K)

Fat fuck don't do it again.

luckily even when I was eating recklessly, it was just a rare occasion place because you can just feel it making you sick when you eat it

fat fuck don't do it again

thank you based user i wont do it again

Yeah. And they always have some ridiculous specialty item. I have to wash my hands before I leave so I don't get grease all over my steering wheel.

Spot the landwhale fat fuck

Don't be so hard on yourself, user! Just because you messed up for a bit doesn't mean you've failed!

Whenever I get the cravings for extra food, I grab a serving of Greek yogurt and throw in some fruits. Delicious, low calorie, and the protein satisfies for a good few hours! Just remember to measure it carefully so you don't go over your limit for the day.

Please don't beat yourself up. You're gonna make it, user!

Attached: kaosubath.jpg (980x790, 51K)

lads try a low fat greek yogurt mixed with protein powder, it blends much easier than with liquid and is a good filling snack, add some fruits if you want to enhance the taste

A-All of your progress...?

I've been there, user. I found that squeezing in some extra training over the weekend (full body MRT and a good hour or two of LISS) keeps me focused and gives me some damage control.

Or maybe trying OMAD for the weekends would work better for you? There's lots of options. It's OK to stop and look around on the road to fitness. Explore a little, and find what fits!

Attached: kaosuscared.png (379x492, 257K)

Another user of culture and taste, I see.

Attached: kaosuglasses.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

I like u user

Attached: 1549408501461.jpg (612x682, 87K)

Attached: cat willy.jpg (537x700, 46K)

Shina please be my gf

>thought I'd sweat from my ass less if I lose weight
>14 BMI and 100+ pounds later I still soak my chair when jerking off unless I put a towel down
Truly a curse

Attached: 1538105743755.jpg (480x602, 64K)

Try shaving the butt crack

Shit, I thought that was normal.

What do I do if I never feel full even on massive cheats

I saw a picture of myself 2 and a half years ago when I weighted 40 lbs less. It makes me sad to see how much better I looked back then but it also gives me hope for the future.

Never gonna make it bro, you're nothing but a weakling.

I asked this last thread but nobody replied to me. When I'm going to eat pasta do I weigh it before I cook it or after?

Attached: 65426136_p0.png (1330x1900, 1.76M)

Any ingredient should be weighed raw, that's the standard. Including pasta.

But doesn't pasta pretty much get bigger when you cook it?

Bigger and much heavier, yes.
But serving suggestions are a bit useless if you need to cook it first to figure out how much you need.

Started 360 pounds, now on 230 pounds 6'1.

Benched full quality reps of 3x10 135 pounds this morning, not the most weight, just proud of myself, did some facepulls,
then murdered myself with 20 minutes HIIT on the eliptical, feels good bras.

Note I do all this shit 6 days a week on 1500 cals a day OMAD, leaving humanity the fuck behind, kek.

Finished my first 72 hour fast. Only got hunger pangs for a few hours on day 2, and the only other issue was how tired/low energy I felt today.

Attached: 1474061731401.png (723x752, 42K)

ive got another 15lb or so i want to lose until my abs are visible and i just cant do it bros

i keep having a day or 2 a week where i binge eat total trash all night becuase i have nothing else to do

i had literally 2 full bags of cheetos tonight, like 2500 calories worth alone after i already ate 1500-2000 today.

how do i push through this final barrier, my stomach fat is making me angry

/swimbro/ here/
I've finally breached the 200 mark and weighed in at 198.5 today. I have lost 35 lbs. Feels so fucking good, but i've got a ways to go until i can wear my old t-shirts again.

I keep screwing myself over with triple/triple coffees + splenda though. The extra calories in it can ruin my day if i end up hungry later.

I fucking hate you fatties, mail me your fat you fat fucks
regards skelington

Attached: edgy camper.jpg (221x379, 55K)

sent ;)

Good job, lad, that's an impressive feat.

I need my precious mantitties to survive the harsh winters, sorry.

could you be binging because you are eating too little? maybe try moving your calories up a little bit more. It's less of a sprint now if you are that close.

Seeing a difference of the scale? What're your stats my dude?

Finally under 250lbs. Started the year at 276. Still a long way to go.

well im not sure how much i trust TDEE calcs, im 6' 175lb currently im 25 years old so my TDEE is 2400-2500.

I dont think im eating too little, i never really feel hungry and on days I work (i work nights) I never have the feeling of wanting to eat and eat, its just my couple days off a week I end up basically bored at home at 9pm-midnight or whatever and end up going to the store and eating 2000+ cals for no real reason

Oh bored eating, totally different beast there.
Slam water or diet soft drink instead or go for a drive.

i do drink a good 10+ glasses of water a day, and im not taking in some diet soda at night man lol. I do assume some sort of caffeine free diet stuff exists though? I should look into it next time im at the store, i REALLY am getting tired of like 2 months of stalling at this last step of weight loss.

I've lost 50+ so far and this last 10 is by far the hardest, i want to get to the point where im willing to fuck women again because right now im so unhappy with how i look i dont want to take my shirt off.

6' 225 to 175 was nothing
175 to 160~ is testing all the willpower and desire I have

5'7 manlet, I was 224.7 lbs before fasting and I'm at 219.2 today (before eating). Most of that was probably water weight, but I'm still happy with the results so far

I don't know where you are at.

In Straya we have diet lemonade/lemon lime bitters etc which is good to chug when bored.
I'm in the same boat, I have about 5kgs left to hit goal weight.
Weights 3-4 a week, running 3 times a week.
Still a fat cunt because I keep eating more on weekends.

How're those plans for Valentine's going

Attached: endme.png (1466x1331, 179K)

>>Normies eat whatever garbage they want and dont get fat
Nothing you've written in that post is as important as this sentence right here. If you actually want to make it, then make your version of "whatever you want" something that won't make you fat.

They get bigger because of the water, which doesn't add any calories

>pretty much back at starting weight
Just end me.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (705x624, 72K)

Not that user but I used to do regular 90+ hours fasts. I'm not that fat and I lift, and honestly there wasn't much difference between a fast and a low calorie full protein cut.

>3kg
Momentarily setback. Back on the wagon for you, fella.

>How're those plans for Valentine's going
No binge eating, I might just pull a full fast and spend as much of the day as humanely possible doing cardio to burn that into the ground.
I'm so frustrated with being an unfuckable fat autismal pig that it's making me jittery.

>can feel abs through fat
>can literally feel the individual ab
hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry

Attached: fuck.jpg (1161x628, 41K)

Gonna go buy pizza, when I come back I want 600 replies telling me that I am worthless and fat.

Attached: 1549383987248.png (1229x1160, 67K)

>I want 600 replies telling me that I am worthless and fat.
Are you getting off to this?
Just don't buy the fucking pizza.

Do you guys watch any specific videos when you are feeling low on motivation?

>Are you getting off to this?
N-NO!

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I look at my 0 Tinder matches and put down the fork.

>using tinder

Get angry, angry is my greatest fuel and motivator.

Day 3 of OMAD
already lost 2 kilos
brahs we are all gonna make it
and don't give in to the gains goblins.

Attached: dreger lebemann.jpg (496x496, 56K)

>have constant back pain, knee, piriformis pain for months (unrelated to fatness)
>food and coffee are the distraction i get from this constant pain
>upto 5kgs gained
seriously, guys what do i do? consumption seems to be my only relief nowadays. i need to so something to break this shit cycle

I'M NOT OBESE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
I literally don't know when I was last not obese, My BMI is at 29.8 right now which is still really close but fuck it, I'm gonna take it.
52.6/115lbs down, A little more to go.
We're all gonna make it!

Attached: Happy Gab.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

Honestly I just love looking at the scale and seeing it move down, I've been fat my entire life and I'm just pretty much sick of food at this point.
If you're feeling low on motivation maybe just take a look at why you tried to lose weight in the first place?
Alternatively just power though it see it more as a
>I'm going to get to X amount regardless of my motivation so I might as well stop moping about it.

Anyone feel really beta they're losing weight? I feel low energy and have more anxiety/less confidence. My sex drive is down and shit generally sucks.

I need to stick through it but is this normal and how do you deal with it?

almost down to 260 from around 280 at the start of January. kind of hit a plateau over these past two weeks but the scale has still be going down, albeit slowly.

I made the mistake of ordering 2 lbs of jelly beans of amazon and I think that is what really did it. they're gone now though, and I won't be doing that again. I've learned the only way to control myself is to not put myself in a situation where I can loose that control, if that makes sense.

Take pain killers and go to the doctor?

I'm 5'10, currently at 215, down from 250 in December. I've been doing OMAD, and unless I go out with friends, I'm only eating 2 chicken breasts a day. Between 12-18 ounces, so usually in the low 400cal range. Is this safe? MFP has my 2.5 lbs/week cals set to 1800. I'm dropping weight fine, just wanting to know if this high of a deficit will have bad long term effects

Not videos specifically but I do look at some bodybuilders for inspiration (n-no homo). I want o be absolutely jacked like them, or at least get in the same conversation

Fuck I need to lose 10 more kgs and this time, while I'm in pain
Well fuck it, it starts today
Only going to eat 500 kcal for dinner bros. Can't let my life go to waste like this. Will update on calories consumed

Oh, man, I would consider some vitamin supplements and snake juice if you're keeping that up for an extended period of time.
The tiny kcal itself is not that big an issue.

Finally broke a week long plateau. We're all gonna make it!

Attached: 1538841588561.jpg (342x260, 75K)

>under 80kg
3kg more for normal BMI

Attached: 1542768256019.png (590x681, 381K)

>>>/fast/

wait
It isn't normal?

Also pizza is more filling than chips, so it's all around the better choice. If you eat only two or three slices with two glasses of wine you don't even need to call it a cheat day.

Down from 347 to 288 since late October. Been counting calories everyday with only a handful of cheatdays. I want to drop another hundred and get down to 180. Getting excited for when I have less than 100 to lose.

Attached: 1548980441708.png (1188x1194, 1.84M)

You at least could eat normally
>dating 3 grills
>last sunday one grill asked for tacos tortillas for the taco are in fact quesadillas that serve as wraps for the meat
>tomorrow other grill wants steak and wine, probably gonna ask for 80/20 top sirloin
>friday grill 3 will probably ask to go or fastfood
Grills are gainsgoblins

What's sex feel like?

Yeah, I got self control not to buy anything shit during the week, but once weekend rolls in and my sis gets chips and chocolate and whatnot, and I spend more time up on the computer which is pretty much idle time where I find myself craving so bad that I go get some shit, which wouldn't be bad on a singular day but it usually ends up being a weekend of buying some snacks. I don't eat as much anything else during the weekend though, but that doesn't make it much better. And if somebody buys me candy or anything like that and brings it to my home, there's like 0 resistance to that shit. It's wicked.

Well, all of that week's progress. I find myself at like 79,1kg at the end of the week and at the start of the next one it's up at like 80,5 or more, and then on Friday I'm back at 79,1kg, weekend comes and rinse and repeat. I should go do some walks or something, I don't really do any exercise or much of walking even on the weekends other than going to the store real quick. During the week I walk to school and back though which is like 40 min per trip so like at least 80 mins of walking daily + M-W-F I go to the gym. I feel like gym is not 100% what I like to do, I'd maybe like some team sport better but I feel like it's difficult to try to take a first step towards joining some sports group for students rather than continue going to the gym. And going to the gym is kinda nice in the way you can do it on your own. But I used to play volleyball when I was younger and I love the sport, I might have to try to get into a student group that plays it on a hobbyist level.

Bags of sand

Push forward with no motivation at all. Motivation is a drug, next thing you know you've spent hours looking at motivation stuff on the internet instead of doing the things you are trying to get motivation for.

It's important to be able to push yourself to do stuff (exercise, eat less) even when your body is telling you otherwise, or else you'll fall off the wagon constantly. The body is lazy

Measuring progress only by looking at the scale can be a bit tricky because of water weight. That fluctuates a lot. Think of progress in terms of calories. If you built up a deficit of 2500 during the weekdays and then go 1250 over maintenance on Saturday and then 1250 again on Sunday, you just threw your week's efforts away.

Also re: activity, it's not essential for weight loss, but it helps in motivation. Your brain doesn't want to throw away your efforts by binge eating.

Normies don't eat as much of the garbage as we do. I admit, I also want a pizza on V-Day, but I also recognize that I'm setting myself back a little. It's all about weighing yourself now and the person you want to be: how much will you carry on your soul to get there? Think about it.

Yep, that is true. Also not sure how gym plays into the picture, whether muscle is actually growing during eating at maintenance or over it, or can the body even do it that quickly/does it respond to the calorie increase during the weekend (doesn't muscle build during rest?).

I feel like otherwise I might be losing fat but I got this abdominal pouch of subcutaneous fat, which I guess is pretty much the hardest one or at least one of the hardest to lose in general. It sucks and I want to get rid of it, but I need to be rigorous in what I eat so I don't fuck it up. So I should try to focus on one cheat day per weekend max and on that cheat day I shouldn't really go over TDEE. Then be consistent on that wagon for a good while and see what happens.

It's more diet for sure, exercise helps as you said to psychologically give me a sense of having gained something through work that I don't want to waste, but also nice for body recomposition.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about muscle growth while you are losing weight. You are probably not gaining too much lean mass in a calorie deficit, unless you're being quite rigorous with your nutrition and gym routine (and even then only if you have just begun).

If you have reached a plateau it's probably not because of growing muscle mass. That's just something people tell themselves to make each other feel better. "Oh I'm not losing weight but that's because I'm growing some muscle under this fat!". Probably not.

Also about cheat days, you don't have to call it a cheat day if you don't go over maintenance. Problem is calorie couting isn't really exact and it's pretty easy to underestimate, so if your TDEE is, say, 2500 and you aim to eat exactly that, you might be eating 2800 and be none the wiser.

Still, a cheat day once in a while is fine. I think once a week might be too much though, specially if you are at the stage of losing fucking tummy fat that never goes away.

i don't get the pizza thing
just don't eat anything all day but that pizza and you won't fuck your calories up too bad, what's the issue?