WICKED TEMPTRESS KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE

>WICKED TEMPTRESS KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE
How do I quit weed and finally ascend? There's nothing else to do

Attached: istock000011798696large.jpg (620x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpB_hwmNl9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weed pwns don't be a fag

just stop smoking like an addict

If your gonna smoke weed vaping probably a healthier alternative. but as far as quiting goes the ive got no clue other than just stopping

Replace your addiction with a pursuit that is actually meaningful to you and allows you to grow as a person. It's really pretty simple.

Go cold turkey.
I were smoking weed untill I got to a point it was too damn boring to be high all the time and stupid.

also I got more cash to spend on shit that I want,because I would spend too much on weed.

This. I was spending 300 a month on weed at one point last year just out of sheer retardation

you have to want to stop. make a calendar, cross off the current day each morning when you wake up. you won't smoke that day cos you've already crossed it off, plus you'll associate doing the crossing with the best bit of the day when you don't smoke, which is the mornings cos you don't feel like a zombie like you used to when you woke up. after about 4 days it becomes really hard to undo all your good work and start on 0 crossed out days again. aim for a month.

do other shit is what worked for me. smoked at least once a day, wanted to quit, so I started just taking walks whenever I got the "urge" or whatever the fuck you call it. started reading more, too, instead of just mouth breathing and stuffing my face cause of munchies.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Don't fucking smoke weed you faggots.
I have to take a drug test soon and I smoked a week ago. I'm so fucking stressed that I'm not gonna pass. The few hours of pleasure were not worth it.

Murphy's law knows no bounds.

Attached: 1545354322909.jpg (480x484, 40K)

you have to replace the habit
say it with me
REPLACE
THE
HABIT

Step 1: Admit to yourself you are an addict and that you will never be able to smoke casually again.

When you've come to peace with this you can move on.

That's not Murphy's law, you dumb ass..when did they start doing drug test for Wal Mart employees?

idk i just stopped one day

Take public transit, look at the people who smoke pot, judge Them harshly until you equate the smell of it with the stench of failure

Have you tried micro-dosing shroom?

CHECKEM!

Ask the Lord for help with sincere prayer, and he will give you the power to persevere. You've got this, brother

Attached: jesussavespeter.png (307x384, 195K)

Fucking based post
Shrooms are non addictive, micro dosing like .1 or .2 at a time is fucking amazing.
They make me talkative and kill all anxiety. Im a bartender and i micro dose time to time. Im able to come up with so many jokes its unreal.
Then again bartending is easy as hell if you smile alot and have a great smile.
Also well spoken/deep voice.
But yea micro dose shrooms my man

Don't "quit" something you enjoy. That's fake quitting and diminishes your self esteem everytime you inevitably return to it. What you're really going to do is take a break. Could be a day, week, month, 1.5 years (very rare). Just don't psyche yourself out trying to say goodbye to Mary Jane, when you know she'll wait for you, "quitting" is easy.

This is what I do but, its still hard. Note that I rarely smoke more than one joint on a day that I didnt mark. I was able to completely stop on my 50 day streaks but that was at a time when weed would give horrible anxiety, which is a thing that comes and goes.

I fell off the wagon last weak after a 34 day streak, but i was smoking one cbd joint after work instead. Only switched to the weed i had left because my cbd was empty and they dont sell it legally here in cuckmanistan.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-104533.png (717x673, 171K)

These

What is the draw about weed?
All my friends smoke it, anytime I do I literally just get anxious about whatever shit is in the back of my head. I get jealous that they all just love it

What's the app ?

Ascend to LSD. There's nothing better for quitting alcohol, weed or anything really, like the panic that you get on LSD about ruining your body. It's on the very edge of a bad trip though, so better have a sitter.

Loop habit tracker, get it on f-droid org

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-134937.png (718x1106, 55K)

>animal movements
The what now?

it affects everybody differently. i can smoke weed and just sit there and listen to dumb podcasts for days if i let myself. everything feels good. its like my whole body is covered up by a blanket of happy. i dont care about anything when i get high. i dont think about tomorrow, i dont worry about being a failure. i just smoke and feel good, then come down and smoke again to keep feeling like that. just thinking about it makes my body kind of cry out for it.

I quit after I started to get paranoid.
I also passed out one time and woke up in the bathroom covered in puke. That's when I said I was done.
>Quit cold turkey.
>haven't looked back.
You can do it user!

It just slows my brain down a bit and makes everything like 5x more enjoyable. For some reason it also makes it easier to not care about dumb shit I say or do since I'm practically autistic. Usually I overthink and look down on myself for too long.

Honestly tho I am glad not everyone enjoys weed. This world couldn't function if everyone liked marijuana.

I do smoke once.in a while, mostly on vacations not to say strictly

>he doesnt know..
youtube.com/watch?v=mpB_hwmNl9c

Just do gymnastics.

I work two jobs, I have no time to smoke. I like to get really nice and blazed up on occasion though. Usually on a Saturday. Get so fucking high I can’t move. Probably 100x more healthy than getting drunk.

>just
Shits hard as fuck, both AM and gymnastics