It’s 3:30 right now and I literally can’t sleep because since around 11 I’ve had the most profound itching I’ve...

It’s 3:30 right now and I literally can’t sleep because since around 11 I’ve had the most profound itching I’ve ever felt on my anus. Could it be these guys? My hygiene is generally good and I haven’t been able to find a worm when wiping with toilet paper or anything, but everything else seems to suggest it

Attached: D270CF99-07B3-45CF-A293-B12E4FACE46E.png (300x238, 191K)

How about you wash your ass for good measure and go to a doc?

I had an unbearably itchy ass for weeks, I was so desperate that I tried using some of my gf's thrush treatment cream, it cleared it right up.
Apparently anal thrush is a thing.

If it continues for more than a couple nights or if you feel anything off during the day like sensations, could be. They are most active at night but if it's bad enough you'll feel sensations during the day.
You must also consider possibility of anal leakage caused by something in your diet, or hemorrhoids.

If it is parasites:
Don't be in denial if you know it's parasites, you can get a pill from doctor or try to clear them out by either fasting or eating and drinking things known to help them pass. The real trick is making your body a place where eggs won't thrive, because you will continue to breathe them in even after the adults have died. This is made easier with pills because they are taken every week to kill new generations, but it's the same concept. The hygiene and attempts to regulate your body is the hardest part of dealing with them. If you're lucky you will only ever feel an occasional itch.
1/3 of the population has pinworms at some point in there life, often multiple times. This means in public places and crowds you are statistically around people with them (especially children) all the time, and it's extremely contagious. It's amazing we arent all infected 24/7.

Also: by hygiene that includes washing your bedding and clothes everyday in hot water if you can. You have to be vigilant and aware of how prolific pinworm eggs are, and even with your best efforts you'll still probably be reinfected until your body naturally overcomes them (it does happen but at different times for people making it a guessing game that can last for years), or you win a war with them through diet, or meds combined with hygiene vigilance.

>In the United States alone, prevalence is estimated to be between 20-40 million, and a CDC surveillance study conducted in 1992 in 35 states found that 11.4% of 9597 tests for pinworm infection were positive. While it is mainly seen in children, pinworm cases have been documented in adults, especially in households where infected children transmit the infection to the rest of the family. Prevalence in children in certain communities has been found to be as high as 61% in India, 50% in England, 39% in Thailand, 37% in Sweden, and 29% in Denmark.
Lel. Protestants and hygiene.

Anyway, eat a lot of garlic (grandma's recipe: Put three crushed cloves into a glass of milk overnight, then drink on an empty stomach the next day. And wash, for Christ's sake. Also wash your bedsheets and stuff. Hot. And use a dryer if you have one.

You see, parasites HATE garlic for some reason.

>a fucking friend of mine got these fuckers
>gets pissed at me when i asks him to wash his hands often when coming over to play videogames

those fuckers are the absolute worst

Stop letting your bf plowe your arse with an unclean dick

If someone is infected and not washing their clothes and being mindful of everything they will infect you just by being in the same room as you. It's a bleak thing.

If you ever do get infected remind yourself eggs gestate for a week or two. Unless your friend is the only person you see and you don't touch any surfaces in public or sit close to strangers, you're just as likely or more likely to get it from pretty much anyone.

People can infect you by touching a gas handle, a doorknob, fruits and vegetables in the grocery store. It's almost hilarious.

Sorry I should be less dramatic: you CAN be exposed to eggs and depending on your biome not be infected, or maybe one or two males hatch but don't successfully kick off a population in your intestines. This is actually the neutral state most people are in, as they are exposed often to these eggs but only 1/3 of people will ever be infected in their life.

So you won't guaranteed get infected but there are almost infinite ways you can.

Sex is a real easy way to give it to someone.

just grab a box of reese's pinworm medicine at the pharmacy

>Not fishing them one by one out of your anus on long lonely nights, putting them in an enclosure and caring for them like pets

Doesn't work for most people unfortunately.

haha no worries user, i appreciate your emphasis, i have very dramatic feelings about this as well.
worst part is that this fucker hasn't even told his roommate about this. he's a lazy fucking shit when it comes to stuff that is awkward, but he always tries to have some "rational" argument for why he doesn't have to put himself in whatever awkward situation he has responsibility for.

i had these once when i was 15, the shame and frustration from not being able to sleep made me borderline OCD. it'd be the most shameful thing in the world to me if i would've infected anyone else. i can't believe not everyone feels that way.

Then why do kebabs come with garlic mayo?

Prolly hrmoroidd. On the way

Wow Europoors really going to talk all that shit about our healthcare and then they're 3-5x more likely to be carrying FUCKING WORMS in there bodies.
Can't believe people fall for the Europe meme.

Had them one summer in my teens. I loaded up on garlic. Turns out I actually love garlic. Went away in a few weeks (before summer ended). Never even went to a doctor.

I've tried both putting both more garlic in my food, and also eating entire clove of garlic (hoping it would pass into intestines more easily).

Just for the love of what is holy, scrub your mouth clean, and don't burp.

BURN EVEYTHING. Christ, I wish I never entered this thread. I'm never stepping out of my room again

Attached: ncuxY.png (353x377, 34K)

itching is the first sign. I had these.

What I did is Shit in my hand and inspect my shit, usually 1 or 2 come out if you have a big shit.

I took a pill from the pharmacy once then it was solved, didn't need to do another pill a week later like someone said.

When I had these bastards I rubbed raw garlic on my ass and that seemed to solve the problem. Also eating raw garlic on an empty stomach and IF. If you think you have them go see a doctor and stay away from other people.

You usually don't see the worms in poop or coming out or anything.

You need to put a piece of clear tape on your logcutter RIGHT when you wake up. Take it in to the doctor so they can look for eggs under microscope.

Better yet see the doctor first, preferably before you poop first thing in the morning and they might have some medical grade tape to use, or can check you right there but you really have to check right as you wake up (Or tape yourself before bed)

I had these little cunts.
How I killed them:

>Fasted for as long as I could before eating stuff that they're known to not like, including raw garlic

>Drank a horrific concoction of Cayenne pepper, blended papaya seeds and tons of raw garlic every morning on an empty stomach

>Took those stomach holocaust pills more than you're supposed to

>Shaved my arse, pressure washed it with the highest shower setting any time I felt an itch

>Rubbed raw garlic and habanero chilis on my ringpiece if the little bastards were annoying me. Ended in 1+ hour of screaming into a pillow in pain a few times a week. But they died so its chill

I reckon they're gone, I haven't felt an itch for years. But if they ever come back I'll be fucking ready

oh lord, not again

Attached: anon has pinworms.png (1219x1099, 321K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1523090003421.jpg (319x319, 79K)