I can't perform OHP due to my scoliosis. Are there any substitutes that are not gonna fuck up my spine even baldlier?

I can't perform OHP due to my scoliosis. Are there any substitutes that are not gonna fuck up my spine even baldlier?

Attached: scoliosis.jpg (600x723, 47K)

What happens when you do OHP? I have it too, but I can OHP fine, I can't do front squats though.

Surgery. Also, why is this x-ray flipped; it is low key triggering me.

why don't you start exercising to fix your scoliosis? start doing yoga, and start exercising on the bar. ohp should be the last thing you're concerned with.

maybe seated dumbbell press. but you should also get surgery if you can.

Who says you cant OHP?

janoy has it and he OHPs 2pl8. dont be a faggot OP

Attached: kp95wizbuz821.jpg (1434x1123, 438K)

>A literal retard does retard stuff you should too

Sitting DB shouler press and lat raises

>being a little bitch that makes excuses
NGMI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Reincarnate with human genetics

Guarantee my scoliosis is worse than yours (47 degrees) yet I OHP 185 and front squat 315. You’re just a little faggot bitch

I have it too fuck that gay shit

is this poop?
why do you have poop inside your buttocks?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (600x722, 146K)

i can see your vagina

Attached: LONDON.jpg (333x129, 25K)

HNNNNNNNGGGGG

I have combined scoliosis (two 40° curves) and I still do all my lifts just fine, don't be afraid to OHP. If you're worried about your spine compressing or anything like that, just do dead hangs

I've got scoliosis too, pull ups massively improved it for me

huh.... those curves look fixable to me but i know nothing about scoliosis

What exercises fix it? Is it even fixable?

Never take advice from people online, I had hernia at c7-t1. Asked people here what to do, they all told me stuff that would have left me paralysed or didn't do shit. Thing is when I was asking as a test the Dr fixed me up already with the neck injections, pills, neck guard. Then I asked a 4th guy about the procedure he said it's stupid it doesn't exist. All said they were med students or people exercising the profession. It's prison tier illegal in my country to do what they did. If I could I would have reported them to authorities but the site isn't hosted here.

Physical therapy, yoga or overall core muscle exercises. It isn't fixable and even the surgery isn't final solution for it.

However after fixing all related problems like shit posture, weak muscles, mild scoliosis won't be noticeable. And you can still have impressive results in sport and fitness.

>scoliosis
depends on cause, scoliosis is a shitty term and you shouldn't just give medical science a pass like its mathematics

your average general practitioner will call any abnormal curvature of the spine scoliosis regardless of cause, even if its from a muscle imbalance born of years of inactivity

there are genetic and hormonal causes that manifest during puberty despite keep activity levels high, and those cases are likely a cns issue of some kind

if you just haven't got off your ass, its very fixable

I have that and I'm still doing OHP, it's my strongest lift too. Do or die, make your choice OP.

>if you just haven't got off your ass, its very fixable
Isn't it a bullshit? Your spine won't magically straighten up and you would still feel curve through muscles. Redpill me how fix this shit.