My girlfriend is 130lbs and looks like she's a healthy weight, but her skin/flesh is kind of doughy...

My girlfriend is 130lbs and looks like she's a healthy weight, but her skin/flesh is kind of doughy. She sort of has an eating disorder where she doesn't eat much protein and eats a lot of processed foods, and the only exercise she does is HIIT cardio. Could this doughy texture be a lack of resistance training and adequate protein. I feel like anyone who is fit should have a "tight" or non jiggly body.

Attached: 1548954779307.jpg (500x701, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me sniff her asshole

>I feel like anyone who is fit should have a "tight" or non jiggly body.
But fit doesnt mean skinny, so your girl is an unhealthy skinny chick.

Post her face

>being a lazy fat fuck is now a disorder
Put her on high protein and lifting you faggot

Post gf

Healthy women have a higher bf than men

It's nearly impossible to convince a girl to lift without it coming off as "hi. I think there's a problem with your body"

If she starts getting a lot of carbs from vegetables and things like potatoes, sweet potatoes, whole wheat grains and such, as well as getting adequate protein, she'll improve very fast, whether she continues doing cardio or implements some weight training.

So? Facts > feelings you fucking libtard

>implying theres a problem with that
>implying all of society excluding weak cucks dont do this
Who cares, if she gets mad tell her fuck off then fattie.
Fucking sick and tired of weak people being "OBFENDED" over everything.

There IS a problem with her body, so why the fuck are you gonna tip toe around the issue, you beta faggot?

Thanks for the tips. yeah if only i could figure out how to get her interested in resistance training.

Attached: 1548946781787.jpg (640x658, 167K)

Shut the fuck up and post more saiyan qts

Tell her how fun it is

Fuck her abdomen

Body fat is soft, op. Women carry more body fat than men do. What the fuck did you expect? Even if she was shredded with 10% BF women have softer muscle than men too. Find any non Anavar using female lifter and poke her forearm, its still soft and squishy compared to a developed male forearm.

Post pics, not your stupid vague descriptions.

This.
>tfw had qt3.14 tomboy gf
>5'5
>105lbs
>10% bf
>long brown hair
>muscles where strong but not rock hard
>gone forever

Attached: pain.jpg (1151x662, 220K)

Dumbest advice I've ever heard

>She sort of has an eating disorder where she doesn't eat much protein and eats a lot of processed foods
That's not an eating disorder, that's being fat.
>Could this doughy texture be a lack of resistance training and adequate protein.
No, it's fat.
>I feel like anyone who is fit should have a "tight" or non jiggly body.
Relaxed muscle still has jiggle. But you can't push it around and shape it like play-doh, which is what your land-whale gf sounds like.

I suggest severe calorie restriction and weight training.

i've touched more than one woman before, her body fat/skin is more doughy than what i've experienced before, and I have a hunch it has to do with poor eating and no muscle.

Attached: 1548857504508.jpg (800x908, 283K)

>eating disorder where she doesn't eat much protein and eats a lot of processed foods
I don't think that's an eating disorder dude. I think that's just shitty habits. Bing eating is an eating disorder and anorexia is an eating disorder. Not having a proper diet is just not having a proper diet

yeah but it's like the fat is limp. I've got fat, and i've felt fat on girls before that didn't feel limp. Like the fat holds less shape than what i'm used to. I feel like it's because there's very little muscle mixed in with it. I dunno.

Attached: 1548954915160.jpg (480x302, 15K)

She used to be sort of anorexic when she was in high school. She still has some left over habits. she'll basically starve herself when she is depressed and her "safe" foods are shitty processed foods in small portions. If I had to ballpark, she probably eats 1k calories a day.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_181218_132755.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

she has no muscle tone at all, it's called skinny fat. if she eats more quality food, skips cardio for weight training she will be fixed in a few weeks.

its really hard to give up the safe food mentality but if you tell her it's making her fat then she will understand, anyone with the makings of anorexic behavior responds to that magical phrase "you're getting fat" she also needs extra positive reinforcement from you like "I'm worried about you" kinda stuff, anorexia is a cry for help and self destruction in one.

Just admit you’re gay already lmfao

womanlet

Try encouraging her to do Pilates, yoga, climbing or swimming. These are great for tone. You could encourage her by suggesting you both do it together.

Thanks for the helpful post!

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190212_102943.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Honestly just leave her alone. You decided to get fit, that doesn’t mean she has to. Besides, doesn’t sound like she’s a landwhale.

i'm just curious if it has something to do with poor nutrition. I obviously care if my girl is healthy. You don't have to be a landwhale to be unhealthy.

If you go to the gym will your gf come with you? I figured out that mine will come with me wherever i go basically. I just tell her we’re going to the gym. She’ll complain but never refuse, i just have her do the stuff im doing that day

nah she's not willing to pay for the membership and will mostly stick to the stair master or do other cardio stuff.

> Is this bitch doughy and out of shape when she barely exercises and eats like shit
Woah, I really fucking wonder dude. That is such an insightful and worthwhile question, truly needed to be asked and couldnt have been solved with a Google search
Fucking retard

Lol, why even respond if you find it such a waste of time? Nice rage, brainlet.

Attached: 1546891666144.jpg (474x432, 33K)

you said it yourself. she eats a lot of processed food. she also eats 1k calories when she's restricting. you see the unhealthy patterns. she's probably a bit flabby because she doesn't work out at all so she has achieved a skinny-fat body.

you know what to do.

this is cute. good for you.

Encourage her to eat more protein. Maybe do some cooking for her when you have dinner together. That gives a twofer that she will eat better and chicks dig guys who can cook. So something for you, and something for her. Help her stay on the healthy eating habits and it will become just that, a habit.

And yeah, resistance training would be necessary as well, but the diet is probably the bigger issue since at least she does some sort of exercise.

As you're leaving for the gym
>hey wanna lift with me?
>c'mon it'll be fun
>I'll spot ya
>I'll make you some dinner afterwards (make some protein heavy stuff)

Checked.
She was cute as hell though.

This is a good way to do it.

Alternative advice: youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY

Good advice, thanks man.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190124_145203.jpg (1280x720, 179K)