Ok, this guy eats blueberries, honey, vegetables, and the occasional salmon and looks like that?!

Ok, this guy eats blueberries, honey, vegetables, and the occasional salmon and looks like that?!

Attached: B825FAD6-78C8-4FC8-A69B-6C5B1645FB6B.jpg (600x816, 400K)

Genetics user, genetics.

its only fur. shave him and he becomes a dyel

Pic related used to it meat mainly.

Attached: shortnosedbear.jpg (736x1098, 86K)

yeah but he gets really good sleep

Also constant combat to keep T levels at their peak.

Attached: GrizzlieScrap.webm (711x400, 2.86M)

About 30% of bears diet is meat

Attached: karhu_syomassa_petola-780x440,c.jpg (780x440, 269K)

it's kinda fucked to imagine that some guy killed a bear like that with his bare hands.
those fucks look so strong and claws so big

I am at 34%, how long until /bear/ mode?

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-083354_Samsung Health.jpg (1080x1435, 295K)

are you eating your ants for those proteins?

Attached: karhu_murkkupesalla_mh_hannuhuttu.jpg (1152x648, 395K)

What app is that?

taking a shit during conflict without missing a beat is one hell of a power play. Can't wait to use it in the office.

>56g protein recommended
COME ON!

Just eggs, chicken, and fortified pasta. I know insects have an insane amount of protein though.
Samsung Health. It came with my S6, and now my S9. Pretty good app. Tracks sleep, blood pressure, O2 concentration, water, food, workouts, and weight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-113031_Samsung Health.jpg (1080x1727, 149K)

Here is the things it does.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-113240_Samsung Health.jpg (1080x1827, 262K)

Bears have balls too son, they have 'em too.

dam nigga bears are fucking crazy

bara

IIRC the guy actually shoved his arm down the bear's throat and suffocated it
Animals have good reason to fear us, humans are fucking scary

i think the story goes that after wrestling with the bear for a bit, he shoved his arm down its throat and rips the bear's throat with his teeth.

yeah i know he shoved it down its throat. but if he ripped out its throat afterwards or just suffocated it is beyond me.
still, either way that man has ironclad balls.

>either way that man has ironclad balls
maybe he read too many pit bull stories and shoved his finger up the bear's ass

Ya know, it's almost, ALMOST, like they have an entirely different physiology from humans and have evolved to fill a specific niche in nature and therefore have different behaviors and diets from humans. Kinda like gorillas, rhinos, lions, whales, gnats, the four faced beasts of the apocalypse, and every other bait that gets posted on this board a thousand times a day.

obnoxiousthinkinghandonchinemoji.jpg

I could FUCK UP one of those in a 1 on 1 fight.

Why the smaller one even try, obviously he will lose. I try to fight guys weaker than me to win. It's simple common sense

What keeps the bear from just closing its bite and ripping his hand off?
Also, how does that kill a bear? It'd just suffocate it.

There's no excuse for gorillas, who have similar physiology to ours, getting so Jow Forums with a vegan diet

Attached: 1538739021478.jpg (640x480, 20K)

its a fucking bear dude

have you seen a gorilla's gut? it is completely distended, they have humongous caecum which for us is called an appendix and is tiny as fuck,their colon is also gigantic, and they are hind gut fermenters, they also eat their own shit, so that means shit tastes good to their tastebuds. the pH of their stomach is far higher than ours, which is 1.1, lower than many scavengers that eat rotting meat.

How does any of that help getting fit?

>they also eat their own shit
is that what it takes to get big?

>how does that kill the bear
>it just suffocates it
>just suffocates it
>suffocates it
>suffocates

no its because eating raw food makes digestion very inefficient, many primates eat their own feces to increase the amount of nutrients absorbed.

Suffocating leads to unconsciousness, not death, unless he went out of his way to keep his arm shoved inside the bear's throat for like 5 minutes after it went unconscious.

Whoa look at the size of that thing...
Now Jamie pull up the gorilla

He also weighs 1000lbs. If you were an 8ft-tall half-ton DYEL you'd be pretty strong too.

Ever seen a wolverine fight a bear?

Isnt >30g fat too low buddy?

wolverines are autistic manlets that fight anything so not surprising

are you retarded?

>The occasional salmon.

Yeah it's not like they spend a whole season gorging on pounds and pounds of salmon. Enough to last the whole Winter.

Any other animals I didn't know were vegan? Lions probably?