I enter my mid-twenties this week. What can I expect?

I enter my mid-twenties this week. What can I expect?

Attached: 1494374992480.jpg (511x511, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGxJPalFij4
youtu.be/N8iwIviehko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More of the same unless you actively try to change.

>wow I'll be 25 this week I wonder what my life would be like
>"user"
>can't wait to find a gf, chicks love older guys
>"user"
>wait who's calling me?
>*snap back to reality*
>"Happy birthday user! how does it feel to be 30?"

Plummeting test levels, dropping weights more often than increasing them. Your first wrinkles. Afternoon naps, back ache, wearing a cap because of your hairline.

>24
>look more and more like my father who I despise each day
I can barely look at myself in the mirror

Attached: 23139038.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>have to get serious or the rest of your life is fucked
>can't bounce back from hangovers like in teens

Most importantly
>more freedom in life
If you've been doing things right.

Fucking this
Remember when you were a kid and a year seemed to take forever? lol not any more, nigger
Enjoy blinking only to find it's christmas fucking AGAIN

:(
:c

thanks for the pick-me-up lads

Friends will drift away into their own lives. You'll catch up every now and then, reference old jokes and fun times you once had. New experiences with old friends will be few.

If you're fortunate to get a decent paying job, it will be a change of pace, since you'll have money for once. Even if you try to stay frugal, lifestyle creep will always be a threat. If you're not careful, all that extra money will be spent on shit and experiences you'll barely remember by 30. Not because they were so over the top and wild, but because they were so banal.

If you're fortunate enough to get a decent paying job, your family will finally relax about your future prospects. For me, this was a nice change. I finally felt comfortable hanging out with my parents, since they finally relaxed and weren't constantly judging or criticising me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGxJPalFij4

pls no papi, i didn't ask for this feel

>tfw got my dad's shitty hairline and meek personality
why did I have to be his genes

Attached: 1468668729628.png (601x601, 277K)

What's mid20s?
I just turned 24.

Good question
If only there was some kind of indicator that points to the exact number we should be looking at

I'm not really into youtube but I found that this guy does some cooking blogs on the side of his hilarious machinist blog.
Anyway. I'm dedicating my 20s to replicating his level of comfort and happiness in life. I'm sure it's put on for the camera but even just one night like the one he's depicting in this video would be perfect for me.
youtu.be/N8iwIviehko

There's a literal definition of mid20s, but there's also the cultural definition which could be anywhere from 23-27, 24-26, etc. I'm trying to figure out what OP is talking about.

That's the saddest part

If you're Jow Forums you'll notice girls will just start to look at your differently. You're getting to that "I'm almost a man" phase of your life. You're probably still a man child but don't show people. Good luck. Peak is mid 30s use this time to fuck around and have fun.

Yea I'm already staring to feel like this a bit. I can't believe the year is almost 1/6th over.
That's really depressing.

I'm fortunate to have money, but it's because of a dead relative, so it's bittersweet. I am trying to decide between working in the outdoor industry as a guide, or building a career in the field that I studied in school, but that would be a desk job. I'm passionate about the issues at work, but I can't help but be afraid that I'll miss out on the opportunity to be an outdoor guide while I'm young and have the money to support myself comfortably anyway. There just isn't a great future in the outdoor industry because it's rough on your body. I would still be able to go fishing and camping on the weekends, which is why I think I'm leaning towards following my head and getting the serious desk job. Any advice???

Happy birthday, user. I'm turning 24 too.
Fuck man, I can't imagine having a kid in the next 5 years like so many people do. I just had my first one night stand a few weeks ago, which is nice, but I missed the prime time. I'm working hard on improving myself though, so I suspect 24-27 won't be too bad.
They do look at me differently. I like women my age anyway, so it works out. Thanks man.

you got this bro. sounds like you have nothing to worry about.

Based aVe

I don't know how much money you inherited, or what field you could work in, but with a decent paying job, slow cost of living, and a high savings rate, you can stash away enough money in 10-15 years to live on for the rest of your life.

30 is in the rear view mirror.

Remember what they say about objects in the rear view mirror?

another decade of being a spineless coward that does not take any risks and instead seeks all kinds of comfort and safezones

Ew, no thank you. I do something as often as I can to take risks in a social setting.

>first ONS
How did you make it senpai?
I'm same age and out of college fml

25? LMFAO

Your life is fucking over

lmao if yo uare anything like 99.999% of the men that are not in jail you are a pussy that will go out of his way to avoid any kind of confrontation if he can

Why in the rear view mirror? Makes it sound like his 30s are already behind him

I was traveling - saved up money from some college jobs for when I graduated - and was in Panama. It's easy mode there. As soon as they hear your voice and see that you're American they're interested. At home I get maybe 1 tinder match a week, but there it was literally 5 a day. I heard bad stories about how may women there are prostitutes or try to steal from American tourists, but she was a nice girl with a job, nothing was ever stolen. She wouldn't even let me pay for her drinks. It was a really great experience. And no, it doesn't hurt when I pee. I really recommend traveling if you can set aside some money for it. It builds huge confidence, especially if you go alone. Hadn't had sex for 2+ years before that though... And I know that it's a cliche, but confidence goes a long way. It won't work every time, but I learned on this trip that it makes a difference, just don't be arrogant.
Yea because people in jail are total winners. Sure thing.

>For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting’. Winning is therefore only relevant if battle was inevitable. Fighting unnecessary wars is stupid.
You believe you're a better warrior than sun tzu user?

nah bruv, the 30s are catching up to him

You can expect a "Happy birthday" from me

happy birthday brother

Attached: 1545000802360.jpg (909x1200, 288K)

I'm not American butt I have a decent amount of Eurobucks saved.
Might hit up the Eastern block chance given ;)

>wait I'm 30 now?
>no, now you're 40!
>they say the mind goes first lol
This is one of the hardest things to deal with in becoming an oldfag.. You guys think you have it tough? I'd kill someone to be a skinnyfat 23 year old with no friends. Youth is truly wasted on the young.

Where are you throwing the party, user? Are your friends going to be there? Let your girlfriend know, too.

Attached: 1521252109827.webm (768x432, 2.71M)

>because it's fatty and delicious
>"what?"
Every girl I ever tried to date

don't believe in this bullshit anons. how fast the time is going depends only on how much is going on in your life. my 18-24 flew by, but 25-26 lasted forever. if you want to live "longer", live "more"

im definitely going to kms before thirty

take tren and you will have a chad personality on no time

How do you live "more"

And what did you do during those two periods of time?

I'm a skinnyfat 23yo with no friends. What should I do differently?

Thank you brother
I guess I should stop assuming on this site. Women like someone exotic anywhere. Go to Budapest or Prague in the summer (july/august) and have sex with the hoards of American women who travel there to party. Just request Wednsday-Friday off work and go out on a pub crawl or two. Stay in hostels to get more exposure to the women too. Maybe take a friend so you don't have to go alone. I'm sure you'll get a notch or two in your belt. What country do you live in?
That webm hits hard. My goal by the end of June is to have a job and be moved out, though, and I'm on track. I moved away for college, but recently graduated, so I'm back home. My friends live over 1000 miles away so it'll just be my parents :/
I don't know your situation, but you can turn anything around. trust me
Lift and go outside to do things. Do something better today than you did yesterday. Make small talk with people every chance you get. I'm rooting for you.

Since you actually asked this you should expect to still be a faggot.

no u wont

Fuck teen pussy

Hopefully you are improving yourself financially, physically, mentally. I don’t have a citation for this but most men are actually happier in their 40’s and 50’s so don’t feel bad if you aren’t where you want to be in life just yet.

>24th birthday coming up
>same hopes and dreams since 19

Discipline yourself. Sit down and ask what your values are and what the resultant goals are, and make a plan. Have end goals (major, like "retire at 50") and incremental goals to get there ("put 50 bucks out of each check into retirement"). Remember that happiness is internal and should never be dependent on other people. Never. And regardless of everything start pouring money into your 401k, you'll be 50 plus before you realize it. Compounding interest is a real thing, and you can borrow against it for your first house.
The book Managing Oneself by Drucker opened my eyes to having a plan instead of just winging it. Its specific to business but easily translatable to other facets of your life.

repeat after me user: you are not your father. i have the same thing sometimes. i had a shitty father and i resent any characteristics in myself that resemble him. but then i remember that i'm my own man, and fuck him anyway, and i move past it. you're not your father

>i used to think my dad was wrong about a lot of things
>now im starting to realize that old bastard was right about most things

Attached: 1548821325681.jpg (672x787, 31K)

the idea of my friends slowly drifting away makes me want to scream in agony. i cannot accept this. everytime i think about doing life over, i want to make the same decisions because ive met some truly amazing people, and the idea of this happening makes feel more in pain then i have ever experienced

Attached: 1545604144785.jpg (437x431, 15K)

i have a long time to follow through.

Going to be 28 tomorrow. Fuck my life.

Feel like this car. Is it too late to go back to school?

Attached: 6FB31CAB-2A00-4384-BFD6-4D0F61EFC85F.jpg (724x748, 174K)

Are you telling us that you are a neet with no education at 28?

When I was 23-24 I kinda grew up. I realized that doing that stuff that I did was kinda pathetic for a "old" person to do, at the same time I wanted the change to happen. Stopped smoking weed, stopped playing vidya, actively changing my life for the better. Just by taking responsibility you can improve your life.

Pretty much, besides being part of a construction union. Was thinking of trying it out....

>tfw when it’s already happening

It was all fun and games when we were single. Now that we’re late 20s and people have partners and kids it’s really hard seeing them.

shoulda gotten engaged to an 18 year old at 22 and been married at 24. We're all fucked by 25. It's sluts from here on out and get snipped from the gene pool.

Attached: rpc.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

Totally opposite for me. My dad always knew the answer to any question I had as a kid. He never gave me the chance to think and he would always correct me if I was wrong. As I've gotten older, I see him more as a man and less as am omnipotence being. He's a bullshitter and was wrong about a lot of things. Worse, I never gained the ability to think for myself.

You have a GED right? Just making sure you're talking about Tertiary education

Mid twenties are okay. Much like early twenties.
Actually, the only difference for me between being 20 and 30 now is that I am not interested any more in girls my age.

Expect to feel like you're 16 till you hit 25, then suddenly feeling like you're an old ass man rapidly hurdling at incredible high speed directly to your grave. You'll wonder what happened, why the seasons and years seem so much shorter, why you don't have a family yet, why 18 year olds seem like children to you now (didn't you used to be one not long ago, after all? W-whats happening??? Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck), dad jokes intensify, you'll look back at every year you weren't making $100k and see it as another year you'll have to work when you are so old your body has to struggle just to piss and shit and breathe, your parents will become old and frail and die and you'll realize that's gonna be you in literally just a couple decades (it's been almost an entire decade since you were 18!!!)...

Forgot to mention the fat. It's like a gremlin that forces you to change around your diet literally every year. You'll have to work harder in the gym more and more each year to keep a massive lard innertube from growing around your midsection. "Haha it's Thanksgiving, I can have one big meal out of my macros/calorie restriction, what could go wrong" = the seed that innertube will begin to grow rapidly from.

Also after you hit about thirty, women calling you daddy during sex is an instant boner killer because it reminds you that you are old enough to be fucking women young enough to literally be your adult offspring.

Yeah I have a ged, but have never set foot in college. Honestly just always been scared of getting out my comfort zone.

I have no kids, which is the only good thing....

27 is the fucking worst year

>25
>babyfaced
>still mistaken for years below my actual age
>no longer mistaken for mid teens

I'm not treated like a literal child for the first time in my life, feels good man.

Who the fuck cares man? Happy birthday you dweeb, stop blog posting. God damn the mods need to add a new reportable category for crap like this

Everything slowly getting worse as any hopes or dreams you may have die.

Your body gets worse every year, even if you train and eat perfectly.

If you're climbing the corporate ladder, prepare to work longer and longer hours for your bosses.

If you have a gf, prepare for her to physically get worse.

If I didn't have a kid I'd quit my job and go travel Asia so I can smash stray yellow puss and create a new hybrid race solo.

>turned 25 on Sunday looking forward to be treated like an adult
>head to work
>"Hey young man, how's it going?"