That 6'7 guy who makes everyone at the gym feel like turbo manlets

>that 6'7 guy who makes everyone at the gym feel like turbo manlets

Attached: 2131313123.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>That guy with the perfect body but a horrendous face

Almost every tall guy that I've seen at the gym are complete lanklets who lift like young teenagers. I'm 5'9 and even though I feel like a manlet in normal situations, I feel like I'm above average at the gym because every guy who has an impressive physique is most of the time shorter or as tall as me. The gym is the only moment where I feel good to be a manlet.

COPE

>that one 6'10 300lbs footballer on roids
Makes me uncomfortable desu, I guess I now know how the 5'6 guys feel when I'm around (6'6 265lbs builtfat physique)

>that one 6'10 300lbs footballer on roids

Attached: 14547762_1822421751375150_5983541071471181824_n.jpg (873x852, 104K)

>6'8"
>285 lbs
>Still bulking and raising my lifts

Feels good, man

That said I'm honestly friendly with everyone in the gym and have nothing but respect for the shorter lifters out there who totally destory me on the squat rack.

Attached: 118d427d9662d6b390f115098c290253.jpg (600x1200, 94K)

There’s one of those Lanklets at my gym. Straight bean pole never seen him lift anything impressive.

>be 5'10
>6'7 guy walks into gym
>average gym height increases
>get sent to the manlet pit

Attached: IMG_6374.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Mirin' hard. I'm 6'8" 260lb and gainning more seems fucking impossible sometimes.

your not 6'8 and posting on the 4channel fitness board

Awww, that’s really cute lil’ champ!

>5'7
>good face so it doesn't matter
>ez gains, ez life

Attached: 23.png (1110x1243, 1.8M)

>2 years ago
>started trying to lift consistently (3x a week)
>go in to the YMCA one afternoon during "peak hours"
>theres a literal gang of Chad linebackers from the local UT football team who are hogging both of the only two benches in the weight room
>all of them were like 6'4" and wide as a barn door
>too physically intimidated by them to ask them when theyd be done or if I could work in between sets since all 3-4 of them were working in between eachothers sets
And thats the story of why I started piecing together my own home gym.

Asking to work in with a group is kinda awkward already, I don't even bother unless I'm invited to.

>good face so it doesn't matter

Have you ever tried being 6'2"? How would you know it doesn't matter?

>6'2"
That's the current manlet cutoff though

you're the ones coping rn LMAO

>tfw 6'1" but say I'm 5'11" to make manlets feel uncomfortable

>grew up the tallest of all my friends
>hit 6ft freshman highschool, most still 5'7"-10"
>senior year only have grown an inch since then
>friends all catching up
>ff now
>younger brothers both taller then me, 6'3" and 6'4"
>all my friends are taller then me
>one is 6'8"

its an interesting feel

I am 6'5" 250 and am having trouble with my back angle on squats, how much heel do you use to squat I am thinking of raising mine on squat shoes to 1.25'.
I have faking long arms and legs, having trouble going above 440 on squats, but I can pull more then 6 plate.

>walk into gym as a 5'3 turbomanlet
>average height decreases
>free a bunch of people from staying in the pit

Damn man, very nice figures! Blow mine out of the water, honestly. I'm still a bit south of 300 on squats and deads but I tend to play it extra safe considering how easy it is to injure yourself with extra long limbs.

I tuck small 5 pound plates under my heel to help with stability. Its a bit of a cheat but it helps me out a lot. More heel is always better if you're super tall.

>that 6'8" 170 lbs skeleton lanklet that tries to heightmog your built n' lean 6'6" 250 lbs 19" arms physique
fucking l*nklets in their puffy winter jackets I can't wait until it's summer and I can mog you to death again

oh lord its gonna be like 7 feet in a couple years
remember to take gh boys

it seems you cant cope with the fact that there is actually someone taller than you

Some of us are fortunate enough to be kings.

Attached: 27C0E433-83E2-4563-8A96-ED738B8EC9E8.jpg (1125x2436, 208K)

95% of l*nklets are dyels with invisible lat syndrome in their puffy winter jackets
the funny thing is, when it's warm outside again they all disappear back in their l*nkoid caves because they can't fill out shirts with their 14" twig arms and 20" stick legs

>Not answering how much do you weight
Never going to make it

I saw a giant that looks exactly like Anthony's dad from Ren and Stimpy, tiny glasses and all. His lats were as wide was the door.

>everyone on Jow Forums is a 6'6"+ top 10 college student who also simultaneously has a 6 figure job as an engineer

Attached: Anthony's_Dad.jpg (716x432, 20K)