Tfw probably low test

>tfw probably low test
I read an article and I think I might have low testosterone. I'm usually tired yet have insomnia, no motivation to do anything an am a beta sperg. I can't grow a beard and my balls are about half an inch in diameter at age 22.
Should I go to the doc with this and get my blood tested? Is there even anything he can do? Injecting testosterone might fix it short term but it suspect it lowers the natural production even further. Or is my only option becoming a trap?

Attached: image_1418-testosterone.jpg (580x399, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/23/7/620/2716864
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1038/icb.1963.23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post shoulders to hip ratio and ill decide

>Should I go to the doc with this and get my blood tested?
Yes.

>Or is my only option becoming a trap?
It is if it is low and you are below 175 cm.

Heres a picture, I don't have a measuring tape.

Looks like I'm fucked, I'm 174 cm.

Attached: asdf.jpg (960x1280, 168K)

Good news, you can fix it.
Your shoulder to hip ratio is good and when you increase your test, it will show.

Thanks, I'll have my blood tested.

You look like a normal fat dude. Fix your diet, sleep, weight and start exercising.

You're welcome bud

Lose some weight and you'll be fine fat boy

>mfw Probarbly low test But live in literal communist scandinavia and never in a million years would a doctor give me test

Attached: IMG_3784.png (1214x1140, 416K)

Nothing to do with test. Jesus you fat asses always trying to blame genetics or outside factors. Just like a fat woman!

You are lazy and eat badly. That's it. Stop making excuses.

Eating badly gives you tiny balls?

I'm going to the doc tomorrow for blood tests. I'm gonna see if I can talk him into giving me test. Private medicine in South Africa is a bit freer than in western commie countries, so maybe.

Modern lower bound for the normal T range is 240 ng/dL, but I read somewhere that it used to be higher in the past, and they defined it down in response to plummeting Western T rather than addressing the actual problem. Does anyone have any evidence or link showing what the lower bound of 'normal' was 40, 50 years ago? My research has come up short.

>South Africa
You have bigger problems than low T.

Attached: 239E94BB-C165-494F-9CAD-9FF5B65AAB9C.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

Civil war is coming, but it isn't here just yet. Might as well continue trying to become a man while I wait, I'd be no use for killing commie niggers without doing so anyway.

The problems I described in the op are completely unrelated to me getting fat. Before I started lifting and eating more shit was not better.

Found some evidence:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/23/7/620/2716864
>Eleven normal men (ages 21–36) had a mean plasma concentration of 0.80±0.25 (SD) μg/100 ml

So a """"""Normal"""""" modern T of 0.3 microg/100mL is ridiculously low by 1963 standards

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1038/icb.1963.23
>normal male levels to range from 0.49–0.98 μg./100 ml

why do fat people always have big calves? its not fair

Because they walk overweight for years

Calves arent something you get jealous about. Just do calf raised

Imagine carrying an extra 50 lbs minimum all day everyday. What muscle group will develop? You don't need to be a genius to know.