So is sugar good or bad in the end?

So is sugar good or bad in the end?

Attached: 1550007706665.webm (1092x802, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
amazon.com/Italian-Workers-World-Migration-Multiethnic/dp/025207257X)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=84glf6F3b-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I consumed 2 kg of it today and im fine

I consumed 2.5kg and I'm fine.

I consumed 3 kg of it today and I'm fine.

I consumed 3.5 kg of it and I'm fine.

I consumed 0.02 kg of it today and I'm fine.

I consumed 4 kg of it and I'm fine.

I consumed 15 kg of it today and im fine

>this is considered an 11/10 in america

I consumed 69 kg of sugar once and I was fine

I'd give her a solid eight, nine if she'd loose that blck aesthetic she tried to put on for the last years, she used to be a cute white girl you know; now more of a black people music slut

It's fine. The dyels on this board will tell you that it's literally stalin tho, because they need to drag people down.

shes nothing special but i agree people think shes the shit

see pics of her with no makeup shes average as fuck

cope city
population: (You)

Attached: 1549843426971.gif (400x390, 2.65M)

>the average female looks like pic related without makeup

Attached: Pictures-Of-Ariana-Grande-Without-Makeup.jpg (600x600, 196K)

i can find 10 puerto rican bitches that look like that in no time where i live

shes average if you dont include fat women, or whites for that matter.

Yes

holy fuck you absolute retard
she is white

Attached: 9373a8644395813e5b2552f38fbea983.jpg (235x177, 11K)

>dark hair
>black doll eyes

shes either a spic or a jew or a dirty italian

She wouldnt birth me more blonde blue eyed children and thusly shes not white

el goblina

>Grande
>White

Enjoy acne, wrinkles and baldness.

Anything with white as a prefix is bad as a food

This includes
>white flour
>white sugar
>white bread
All of these are bad 4 u and are technically processed foods

She doesn’t look white, she looks Italian or some shit like that.

she dated a guy with bpd

that means she's mentally ill too, just like most of this board. nobody healthy willingly subjects themselves to that shit.

>this is considered white in the land of goblinos
Ahahahahaha

Attached: 1549374381265.jpg (480x640, 12K)

/mu/ says Italian.

Anymore webms like this? Saw this a few days ago and fuck, I need more.

People from other countries, you know the "white one's" don't usually call themselves white.

White is a racial construct started by brown people with low self esteem and elevated to an art by America.

she's amerika's monarch sex kitten user it's not for you, she's your daughters icon and her role model and if you're wondering why she's turning into a braindead and coalburning whore just look to pic related for the filth they're injecting into her still-developing frontal-lobe. i'm sorry man, she never stood a chance.

Attached: EachRegalIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif (245x233, 1.48M)

she's Italian you fucking retard she's white

t.amerimutt

which is white you stupid American
Honestly you disgusting "people" aren't the arbiters of who is white

White is a broad spectrum that goes across many ethnicities.
For example, everyone knows that nordic people are white but there is a certain threshold somewhere in the middle east/west asia and north africa where people stop being white and start being brown.
Nobody cares if you agree or you like it, this is just the reality of things and how the majority of societies that matter (i.e america) accepts it to be

which goes to show the absurdity of racial classifications.

She's grouped with Norwegian blodes as part of the "white race", while a North African would be considered nonwhite

>while a North African would be considered nonwhite
So?

>he doesn't know about the Moorish occupation of the Iberian that involved nigger raping the white genes out of Italy and Spain
American education folks.

holy fucking shit this thread and this board in general
sugar isn't bad in the end, just don't overdo it
if you dont stick sugar in every single meal you eat, you'll be fine, if it's only in your coffee, you are fine, as a rule of thumb I read somewhere monster cans had 16 tablespoons of sugar in them - that's too much - 16 tablespoons of sugar is bad

because that matters

It is bad, moderating it is not enough.

>emaciated child with drugged out gaze
thank u, next

>thinks I'm American
>insults the education of others yet doesn't know the they only got with southern Italians and southern Spaniard.
Most of these mixed Spaniards were also killed off and by now the Italians would have diluted those genes.
Keep larping

lol actually we are
for one thing, the idea that continental europeans thought highly of italic peoples is wrong and lauighable- they sent them over to our country in droves because they hated them so much
and secondly- yes, WHITE is an american creation.
there was no white solidarity in europe before america and there still isn't any unless its being promoted by a basement dweller who's never actually talked to another human before

so yes, americans are the only ones who should be determining what is and is not white and italians are definitely not fucking white
cheers

Because north Africans are an extremely mixed people and can't truly be classified anymore. Italians are nearly as mixed as north Africans

I honestly believe sugar will be looked at in the same way as smoking in the future.

Fucking hell most of you are stupid. If you're going to argue about race at least on know what you're talking about
>hurt sure the moors were niggers who fucked the Italians
You fucking nigger tier morons

In the foggy valleys of northern Italy, Italians are definitely white.

Attached: 274AC2E9-FEA4-471D-ACD6-88FDCB373883.jpg (1536x2048, 534K)

This.

She’s 56% white.

t. Migrant

You're completely talking out your ass
You Americans are barely people and your opinions are worthless
>I have no idea what I'm talking about but I will spout it with complete confidence because I am a proud amerimutt

Yep same.

Also cooking on anything other than copper, steel, or cast iron.

Northern Italians are white, Im the guy that started the race argument in this thread. The olive skinned dark featured Italians are a bit removed.

>OP is about sugar
>thread is entirely about race

Pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Elaborate, please.

>all italy is the same
nice try

>t. nothing to say

>t. continuing to talk right out of ass
you outdo yourself, giuseppe
funfact: the italian government was complicit in intentionally dumping gang members from from sicily onto boats headed for america. what's more there were banks that collected fees from emigres handled by mafiosos: the italian government in the nineteen twenties was working hand in glove with mob members to continually fleece poor sicilians who had left the country
give me two seconds and i'll post the source. really great read.

>she got plowed by a 10 inch dick

Theres no such thing as Americans, we are European descendants.

Would you call a nigger a African British, or a African German. No.

Whites in North America are Europeans.

>which goes to show the absurdity of racial classifications
There is debate about exactly where the borders are, but the desputed Kashmir region doesn’t make India and Pakistan absurd classifications, or the whole notion of nation states.

Her boyfriend was a creepy looking kike as well

>the Italians tried getting rid of people who served no purpose therefore Italians aren't white and amerimutts decide who is and isn't white.
Well shit by that logic the Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh aren't white because they got sent to Australia making Australians the true deciders of who is white

that bit wasn;t about whiteness, just letting giuseppe know that his countrys history is not a secret

also the source is this book (amazon.com/Italian-Workers-World-Migration-Multiethnic/dp/025207257X) a chapter titled migration and money

I'm not even Italian you fucking retard
>bringing up something completely irrelevant because you lost an argument
I've met more intelligent niggers than this American

She is so beautiful I would lick her ass

I specified a region to say all of Italy wasnt the same. Your reading comprehension is really bad. Conspicuously so.

Congratulations. You’re retarded.

Refute the post made by this guy.

>this fucking buttmad
I brought up something true to remind you that you're fucking braindead no matter how upset you get
go eat some pasta or something, I can smell you from here

I'd give her a firm four if you catch my drift

The American plays his final tactic acting like being a retard is just an act and not who he truly is

>trying this hard
cringe

Italians aren't white

>seething
pls respond

Still cute.

Nice try amerimutt but you're 56% brethren have already been assblasted multiple times in this thread

For me, sugar is a part of life.

>five eastern europeans calling each amerimutt and trying to determine whos whiter
it gets funnier every thread

exactly, cute.

shes not a genetic lottery winner. if makeup and CGI didnt exist shed be a hard 6/10 her whole life

Who’s trying and tell me exactly how? You utter retard.

she isn't white but you're completely fucking wrong lol. Italian gene pool has remained more or less the same since the 5th century

>being autistic
yeesh

I didn't see your reply and Ill say I am a mutt of many different European lands, not a half spic or nig

>that one guy who keeps compartmentalising the Jow Forumsacks in the vain hope that he's not out of place here

That still doesn't make Italians white

>iberia=italy
what?

Looks like we found the angry halfblood larping as an AngloSaxon

>Jow Forumslacks
>on Jow Forums
my friend, I think there's any easy way to tell who's "out of place here"

Anything non stick is basically cancer. Hardcore cancer. Look up C8 and other Perfluorooctanoic acid derived polymers used for non stick coatings.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=84glf6F3b-Y

Basically any chemical with fluorine in it is extremely poisonous to humans to outright hazardous. Chlorine trifluoride for example is the most dangerous chemical known. It’s reactive with everything, even glass. It will instantly combust when it touches anything but fluoride coated steel. While it burns its self oxidizing and so hard vacuum won’t put out the fire. It also releases hydrofluoric acid when it burns organic compounds which is caustic to organic compounds. It also releases hydrochloric acid when it burns inorganic compounds which is caustic go inorganic compounds.
So it’s a self oxidizing fire that eats away at everything while it burns it.

Thought so. You’ve got nothing, dummy.

And? Not everyone is a 10. Most of us are average.

user, please stop, he’s fucking with you

Who cares. It’s the internet.

Find more sources

my point was from the fucking beginning I can go to my old hood and find 10 purto rican bitches who look better in less than an hour.

then i said she wasnt white and it went south from there. media has her up on the screens like a godess sex symbol and theres no denying that with no makeup and digital manipulation shes an average hoe.

so, does this little semen demon have any nudes?

Two of her ass

>she used to be a cute white girl
her last name is hispanic brainlet

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)