Redpill me on "ottermode," Jow Forums. Does it look good?

Redpill me on "ottermode," Jow Forums. Does it look good?

t. 6'01" 155 lb. skinnyboy

Attached: 755cdb846891100aa6aaea4ab99aaeeb.jpg (1600x1056, 161K)

at 6'1 and 155lbs you are auschwitz mode, not otter mode
also it's good if you're a teen or a recovering skeleton. it should never be a final goal

I'm not necessarily saying I'm ottermode rn, I'm wondering if it's a good goal. I'm still in college so I'm still kind of young.

great goal if you want to be a cute little twink and enjoy many dicks up your little twink butthole

ottermode is good for middle school / early high school when peer's perception of being muscular and strong is fucking weird

go for bodybuilder look because it will take really long to achieve so you will constantly improve

GET BIG AND RIPPED BRO COME ON

6'1 155 is fucking scrawny man. Yes, there will be abs, but no arms and abs at that point aren't worth it. Bulk up dude and worry about hitting athletic mode. I'm assuming you want ottermode for girls but I've been athletic and ottermode and girls are more responsive to athletic due to arm size and a more filled out body

>bw less than 190
>being male

pick one, sissy

ottermode lanklet checking in at 6'3 165 lbs
I shed a bit of fat so my weight is down a little, anyways ottermode looks best when you train a lot of shoulders and chest you get a nice tapered look. Although as a goal it wont be very satisfying because you can get there quickly and naturally. Also if you dont have a slim waste / broad shoulders you will look better if you put on some mass for guys 5'10" +

nah its your height in cm -100-105cms basically

>6'3 165 lbs
must've stumbled into some weird gay skelly thread

>be 177
>177-105
>72
i'd be a fucking twink
even at 77 though
I'm aiming for 90

I might have hit 160 since the last time I've weighed myself, I've been eating more recently. I guess I've just never pictured myself getting that big, but you guys are starting to convince me. I'm just starting my routine so I can still switch goals pretty easily.

Thanks bro, I'll take that to heart

Attached: fitpic2.jpg (3163x2899, 2.72M)

never took dieting to seriously until a couple months ago im going on a mega bulk this year not a framecel so I mog most normies

Bearmode is always the goal.

Kind of outdated and not impressive since all it involves is light weights and eating less. You'll also always be self conscious about your core, arms and shoulders. You just look like a little boy.

Depending on your frame I'd go for ripped, athletic looks. Ottermode was for an era where methods of getting strong and ripped weren't so easily available (thousands of routines online now and all bodybuilding secrets are open to the public.) It's time to level up, I'm going for gymnast mode.

Attached: 6b7c9fe4c8f203baf07e5f4868eec11c--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg (236x342, 13K)

Imagine punching op in the stomach or spine, dude would split in half.

yeah if u want to be fatass or roiding

roiding, yeah. might go up to a 100

Fuck is this shopped? That arm legit looks like a roided bodybuilder's

This was my goal but now is not due to my fat distribution. I store fat in my ass and legs and lower back like a bloody woman, but worst is in my neck and face, so naturally being anything but lean makes me look like shit

That one is kind of an outlier, but it's in the middle of a max effort pump. Maybe it's shopped I wouldn't know. Gymnasts are ripped as fuck though because of their low bodyfat year round and control over their body. I knew a professional gymnast (coach not Olympic) who was in his late 30s and he was ripped. We were both around 5'10" though so we're midgets according to Jow Forums but I guarantee you that guy looked better and was healthier than any powerlifter on here.

I got the frame for it so that's my goal. Oddly enough I don't want to do gymnastics, rather do boxing but hey it should be possible.

Also the Olympic gymnasts want to compete shirtless because they don't think it's fair that the girls get all the attention, kek.

Attached: f4415022ffa5752838b19501e327c0a8.jpg (396x594, 36K)

I used to want to do this but I have long legs and short arms so levers and l sits were too hard and honestly I didn't see great gains from it. Now I do high volume hypertrophy training a la Renaissance periodization style and I'm looking better than I ever have.

The ripped guys you see are combining it with weight training not just pure gymnastics. I think weight training has a different outlook in gymnastics compared to something like MMA where it is shunned upon mostly and you see lots of weird physiques as a result.

Come on, I always thought I didn't look too Auschwitz-y considering my height / weight ratio ()

>You just look like a little boy.
Perfect thanks

How long do you think it will take to go from “BuiltFat” to “Built” and then “BodyBuilder”? I’m 35 and have been lifting about 4 days a week. I started about a month ago.

>Figaro chain on right arm
>dog tags
>boarderline Auschwitz mode
You're like me from the past. If you're anything like I was, stop being such a cunt

Ok in my defense: The chain was my grandfather's, my namesake, and it means a lot to me, and the dog tag is for medical purposes (I'm really allergic to penicillin and codeine so if I'm ever in the ER it's important for doctors to know).

Years later I still wear the chain, ditched the dogtags though.

dont apologise, figaro is the only acceptable chain style

Yea desu I feel like gymnasts are by far the most ripped guys you'll see at the Olympics, out of everything else there