He's still a virgin during the most sexually decadent time period since the fall of the Roman empire

>he's still a virgin during the most sexually decadent time period since the fall of the Roman empire

Attached: 1548735069944.jpg (1437x1425, 152K)

fuck some whores

money is just as worthless as their pussy

20% of men are fucking 80% of the women

more male youths are virgins than ever before, no?
though I would imagine that the people who actually are socially capable are having a lot more sex than ever before as well

I've had my fill. So much so I havent smashed in two years. Pretty sure I hit some genetic smash limit

The fact that you can draw that comparison is a step in the right direction. The West is falling.

Attached: 41D3+dvRL4L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (347x499, 26K)

Wall roasties have been posting this meme for a decade

I lost my v-card to my first girlfriend at age 22
She left me today to focus on her self. Not even a month later.

>girls when I was in middle school
>"ew user do you never wash your face?"
>life long fear of approach attained
That was 15 years ago

Attached: 20180903_132153.jpg (1440x1080, 677K)

Thots disgust me I'm a happy virgin

Premarital sex is degenerate.

well maybe you should have gotten some soap instead

My girlfriend talks dirty like this I don't really get it. She doesn't seem to have any obvious daddy issues. I'm guessing they just pick this shit up from the internet or something.

That right pic makes me feel ill

Where the fuck are their parents? Why are they letting them wear that pedo bait crap?

>pedo bait
Your thought process is literally "she wore a skirt so she deserved to be raped" tier.

>having sex before adulthood
Literally who finds the opportunity to do this? You're on a tight leash during school work in a confined area. You can't just go to the forest next door and somehow acquire contraception without anyone noticing. Most people wouldn't even think of doing that. They don't know each other enough to consent to such a thing.

The same people who think they can score something like this before adulthood probably think they can have a single child family before Age 30, which is ludicrous.

spoken like a true incel

>he gave in to pressure to lose his virginity in some meaningless hookup rather than waiting for someone who actually cares about him

How does one become happy while being a permavirgin?

This. Think about it. Getting laid before finishing every single school is irrelevant. You don't know these people long enough and we'll enough to get laid in a trust worthy fashion. You'll be gone in a short time anyway, and everyone will part ways to live and study somewhere else

Not everyone was on a short leash, and some parents are more apt to say "just get started on birth control now" to their 16yo daughters and guys can just buy condoms whenever

In a sexually deviant society, being a handsome young virgin makes you unique and attractive.

Attached: 1544558410458.png (1180x590, 118K)

women who dress like that don't "deserve" to get raped. they just don't get to act surprised about it.

t. Pole

do you regret it?

i lost my virginity when i was 13. there was a condom vending machine in sainsburys (a supermarket)

my thought process is that her boob is hanging out and the other girl is wearing a bandage and they’re out in public like that while clearly being underage

I’m a woman how can i be an incel

based.
Degenerates get the rope.

literally no one is fucking these days. Sex between young people is at an all time low, it's just that the thots that do exist are way thottier than ever before, plus the "sex positive ~you go girl~" shit that insecure chicks buy into because they feel pathetic and dont know inner joy, which fucks up the stats.

All my energy goes toward lifting and working. I'm friendly with girls that cross my path but I don't want them to stick around. I see them as energy drains

pathetic.
I lost my virginity at 5.
you're literally unfuckable.