Now that the dust have settled, will this make me bald?

Now that the dust have settled, will this make me bald?

Attached: .jpg (450x450, 26K)

Maybe haha

no
source: me

As much as broccoli sprouts will make your hair regrow

I took it for 6 months starting mid 2014. Looking back, my hairloss started exactly during that time.

im not op but when people say stuff like this is exactly why i dont take it

If you're predisposed to male pattern baldness then it will accelerate the inevitable.

Can confirm.
I’m taking it for about 3 weeks now, long enough for my creatine level to be constantly elevated. Haven’t noticed any signs of hair loss and I most likely have mpb. Only things I’ve noticed is that I sometimes get a slight headache after taking it and massive weight gain (~2 kg in 3 weeks).

been taking it for a year now and have 0 side effects

It’s just been one (1) retarded study that brought this up. I’d worry more about what shampoo you use than creatine...

Every bald guy starts balding in their mid-20’s usually around 24-26. That’s also when they usually start working out as a cope.

>taken it for 8 months
>same awful hairline I've had since I was 9
You win some, you lose some.

Cope, it is around 60 when hairlets do.

wrong

i dont use shampoo hehehehehe

Unless you're competing you shouldn't be using creatine anyway.

>Over 700 studies outlining the benefits
>Most scientifically studied supplement next to protein
>1 study that suggests may help accelerate MPB if genetically predisposed
>30% of people will see no benefit whatsoever
>70% of people will see strength & weight gains and

Been taking for 6 month, no history of baldness in senpai and haven't lost any hair, definitely feel the benefits, can lift heavier, recover quicker.

depends on your genetics. been on creatine for 4 months now, and i can run my fingers through my hair and not one strand will come out.

Took it for 2 months starting 2011..... this is also when my wife, then girlfriend noticed some hair loss.

Don't do it guys. I started taking creatine a couple years ago and now my hair is completely JUSTed. My gf left me, I look like shit and developed social anxiety as a result of that. It got so bad that I can't even go to the gym anymore and I'm getting fatter every day.

I hope not, I just bought a pound for $13.13

>> hasnt already shaved head

I took it for 2 months. I put on some water weight from it which slowed my weight loss, but other than that no side effects.