Hey user want to go in the hot tub with us *teehee* no clothing allowed!

>hey user want to go in the hot tub with us *teehee* no clothing allowed!
You are just finishing up your winter bulk and are a bit flabby. What do you do?

Attached: 7EEA6481-0B31-4B56-B9E5-D867B5C2700D.jpg (1242x1377, 1.33M)

Say no ofc it’s obviously a trap to embarress me all women are out to get me ??

if im flabby but muscular id take my clothes off and fuck all 6 of those sluts

but because Im not in shape yet I'd probably commit suicide at the crippling anxiety

hop in, make a little joke about my flab, and bang the one that laughs

>disrobe
>enter hot tub
>urinate
>inform everyone about urination
>get OUT OF WATER
>rip horrible fart
>get back in water
>see if any of them has the balls to say anything
easy. next?

Spray them in the eyes with industrial solvent then stab them to death.

get a boner

literally dying laughing over here

some nice ZEP concrete cleaner should do well

They probably use it already just to get their make up off.

Haha could you imagine the feeling of the life draining from their body as you keep stabbing them haha

>just finishing up your winter bulk
in other words im lookin joocy as fuck
what was ur goal here lmao
haha

would not: #3, #5
would: the rest

You're a retard if you wouldnt immediately strip off with them, no matter flabby you may be.

Based haha poster

It would be pretty funny watching their faces melt.

Attached: 4Ads.gif (245x206, 730K)

What pisses me off is that these women don't have to do a thing to look like that, but a guy can workout non-stop for a year and still be considered not good enough by these thots.

>hop into the tub with clothes on
>egg them on to make me take my clothes off
>they giggle

these thots better fuck off i have an audiobook to listen to

It's a short term gift which they will waste on being a sperm spitoon.

Audiobooks are based. Hope you're not paying full price for them though, Audible are notorious turboheebs.

2 only gurl worth fucking. Rest is cheerleader effect.

>>hop into the tub with clothes on
What

absolutely based. The females would only drain us of our gainz through decreases wallet size and lowered focus.

based pickyposter

This is about the fattest I've let myself get to on a bulk in like 8 years of lifting so I'm not terribly worried
More worried about a bystander calling the police on the old ass man in the tub with all the lolis

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-161658_Photos.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Warn them or the dangers of sexual immortality

how tiny are you that you dont look fucking huge no matter how fat you get

>not being lean all year round

Attached: 983A41DA-B590-4C4C-B3B6-B8AEE57294A1.jpg (460x1301, 71K)

>Implying you wouldn't enjoy having carnival knowledge of them

From L to R

3 has the fake tits over 5

With ze phone in your pocket ? wth are you thinking

>carnival knowledge
>carnival

lmao but just like that last panicked glossy eyed look as their quads spasm for the final time and their ribcage rattles with those few final breaths haha xD

These whores will not deter me from my cold showers/baths

Join them. What kind of insecure faggot would really let looking slightly less defined than normal stop them from a night with 6 women?

Honestly women are overrated get a Jow Forums bf who will work out with you instead of some unfit gf who just distracts you and doesn't want to work out. Honestly being bi is the best... Unfortunately it's been forever since I've had either.

Attached: 1549830206064.png (1490x1208, 754K)

because youre a faggot anime poster

I hope you die screaming in agony, black sarcoma blisters covering your withered body and then spend eternity in Hell for being a disgusting puffter.

>Sexual immortality
>Immortality

They could have lived forever user

>when you enjoy making out and cuddling with dudes but never wanna fuck them

its a difficult life

>faggot anime poster
Not only are you flexing borderline newfag territory you fail to realize that there's a good amount of Jow Forums that are at least bi-curious but way less degenerate about it than /lgbt/ I hate flamboyant faggots desu. Your just a spurgalishous autist.

Attached: 1532208481324.jpg (1024x814, 77K)

A tad extreme

Based psychoposter

youre a fag

Kill myself for faking for the bulking meme.

/thread.

Inshallah brother, these infidels will burn

im laughing just as hard at this as I did at the original comment

Id rub a cactus on my balls just to have the tall brunette know my name

6,4,2,1,5,3 for me

>I have these feelings
>everyone else must have these feelings too
>no such thing as "vocal minority"

I fully support gay rights, I don't give a shit who you love, but people like you need to have bleach thrown in their eyes. The most useful thing you can do is shut the fuck up.

Shut. The fuck. Up.

You are the exact personality holding back people from wanting to give fags equal rights - and I say this as a straight person whose best man at his wedding was a faggot. SHUT UP. You are borderline of the perception that you are trying to turn regular people gay - literally the worst proponent for gay rights. SHUT UP.

>you can be gay but just don't let me see how gay you are

yikes you're like an MSNBC meme

Really? You don't find 6's posture almost cartoonish for how hard it's trying in comparison to the others? I'm only saying what my dick is thinking, honestly 6 should be closer to past place. What is your dick thinking?

No bullying.

Wow! You really shut me up with all those hot points!

Better than a young turks meme. Here's your (you).

tell them I took a nasty shit earlier and will need to shower first

Attached: 1495907564551.jpg (400x400, 36K)

6 is best girl

my dick really wants 4, i should have put her first

Insallah, those fucking infidel whores spreading degeneracy don't deserve the mercy or Allah.

i'm not him or gay you just sound like a fox news/msnbc talking point with how stereotypical your line of argumentation is

seriously some exactly 100 iq shit

Your so contradictory did you even read what I posted I hate flamboyant gays especially trannies but then you turn around and spurg out while saying you support gays I'm so confused bro. I agree I'd help you crusade the degenerates but for real read next time.

why do people make these threads

2nd > the rest

aside from 2 every single one of them is obviously overcompensating with makeup and posture

if you pick anything other than 2 you're a virgin

6 is all about status. Look at her ig whore hand. As soon as your friend comes around around who's doing slightly better than you, guess whose dick is in her mouth?

Well, there are two schools of thought here, gentlemen. Are we just talking about busting a nut, or someone we want to wake up next to for the foreseeable future? This is a fine choice to bust a nut, but again, body language says more than words will. Look at her leg. Why is she trying sooo hard? That tells you something. I think, like any normal minded man would, that this would be an exceptional female to bang out, but when it comes to someone I would want to talk to and see day after day? Gentlemen. Let's be real.

I'm open to having my mind changed. Do you agree with more or do you have something else to input?

id fuck all 6 of them but Id keep 4 around

2 is pretty tall and will age the best. She's clearly 5'10"

id want meld genes with 4 and make more of us

the taller the better

4 is literally insane / depressed and i feel bad for you dudes

look at her hair

inconsistent routine

1, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 for me

I honestly don't get what you guys are thinking with some of your lists

Says the person who gives NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS TO A POINT THAT HAS BEEN MADE. I'm fox news? Really? You respond like that and don't refute anything I just said? If I'm Fox News, you're goddamned Alex Jones/Steven Crowder/Stephan Molyneux. Don't fucking get political with me, I almost guarentee I know more about politics than you. I guarentee that I argue with a point. If you don't accept my point, it's an issue that you need to fix - not me.

But it's really not though. I say this as someone who has a gay best friend and has met tons of fags. The only people who would ever assume that a majority of anything wants to also fuck dudes, is working against the groups best interest. No logical, clear minded homosexual thinks this. They realize they are a minority, they realize they want what they want due to an unknown instinct, and would never expect that others would want this. The fact that it was said "there's a good amount of Jow Forums that are at least bi-curious" shows that whoever said this is arguing emotionally, from their own feelings. This is literally not what most coherent men choose. The only heterosexual men who would ever choose this feel as if there are no other options, so it isn't fair to say "a good amount" would ever "want" this.

>2 last
>1 first
you're literally a virgin and you should probably not be allowed to post on this board

You guys are going left to right (from the camera's perspective) right? 2 (the tall one) has such a long face.

>all caps
>i know more... than you
>guarEntee

I literally hate every single proper noun listed in your post. You're such a ridiculous stereotype.

Attached: maxresnpc.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

bro 1 has some fetal alcohol syndrome going on and you'd have to be a meme not to see it through the makeup

6 is literally a thot you could bang by posting a funny meme on instagram

only 2 has her shit together despite being a lanklet and predisposed to weird girl syndrome

your reply emphasizes your virgin status so don't bother responding

NO WAY FAG

Again, no refutation to anything that was said. Are you antifa? Are the the reason Bernie is looked at as a joke? Where in Russia do you live? Is it cold there? Do you know the benefits of suicide? You should really look into it.

I didn't know we were here to rate them as individuals, user, I'm rating them on looks alone.

based schizo poster

>1
Stopped reading. Find the nearest road, go into it, and lay down. Await further instructions.

I saw a guy jump into the water fully clothed once. He committed suicide by drowning a couple minutes later

I can go into detail as to why I ranked them that way if you like.

Yes, please.

Attached: BMO-from-Adventure-Time.jpg (851x468, 61K)

I'll list my pros and cons for each, in reverse order of how I ranked them

Pros - ???
Cons - Too tall and lanky, long face, weird hair length compared to her head and body, smile looks awkward, eyes look thin

Pros - Best tits of the group, though probably fake, nice hair length
Cons - Laugh lines very visible and not very flattering, long nose, too tan for my preferences, kind of shorter than I prefer

Pros - Blonde, symmetrical features
Cons - A bit pale, a bit plain looking, hair is too messy

Pros - Good facial feature placement, looks friendly, nice hair
Cons - Kind of dead looking expression-wise, probably 2nd worse body out of the group after 2

Pros - Blonde, 2nd best tits, symmetrical face, nice smile
Cons - Eyes look a bit too sharp / foxlike, looks very stereotypically thotish

Pros - Best hair (blone, wavy), best smile, bright looking, happy eyes, small + cute nose, best thighs
Cons - Body is comparatively average

Attached: imageedit_1_9703002668.png (482x482, 185K)

thats why i like 4, shes plain and would probably age into a nice housewife.

This, except I'd switch 6 and 1. 5 would actually be the hottest if she didn't have toothpick legs. Skinny legs = no hip drahve.

>2 but thats what makes her real ;_;

>3 I will agree, she gives me a "discount Jynx Maze" vibe. I'm not sure if her lack of posturing is on account of her realness as a female, or lack of care because she knows she can always catch some dick whenever she wants it.

>4 we are agreeing on this one! =]

>Dead?
You are arguing against your best interests. Do not do this thing! She looks like the most realistic! Not trying hard, tired of being accepted just off looks alone. Thats the impression I get.

>6 I encourage you to listen to your instincts. Look at that hand. No father raises a daughter to ever move her hands like that. Clear daddy issues, probably has a tinder profile that includes a cashapp, or stating "I'm looking for a sugar daddy". I honestly believe this is literally the worst long term partner out of the group. Too worried about impression and status - will never be worried about finding out the real you. Just look at that fucking hand.

>1 visually attractive, but nothing else. She literally looks like a cartoon. I wouldn't be surprised if she consciously maneuvered herself to that position to make sure she is the first one anyone sees. I honestly think 1 and 6 are the worst females to dedicate time to, and I think that is not a coincidence. Both shallow sluts wanted to make an impression, and everyone remembers the first and the last.

Based

Again, I was going off of looks alone, not personality or dateability or anything like that. If I start to think about those, I agree with you completely on 6, and agree somewhat on 5 (remember I said she looked friendly). I still disagree on 1, as I've known someone in real life who looked similar and yet was actually a pretty fulfilled and intelligent person. Not saying that everyone who looks like that is, but that you can't go off of looks in 1's case like you can in 6's.

6, 2, 5, 1, 4, 3

We got a fucking screecher boys.
>I say this as someone who has a gay best friend and has met tons of fags
You're the biggest faggot here, Jow Forums isn't bi-curious, you fag, its a meme, which you and him fell for, or perhaps just (you) and his is just bait. You're a bigger faggot than actual fags haha

Attached: 1536280708152.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Will you fuck all 6 if you knew one eas a shemale? You can only go all in or all out.
Choose wisely.

Screech at them then go to the gym

if i was there and out of those six one was a very convincing trap, and its all or none, then the orgy is on lol

Okay, fair enough. I suppose you have convinced me. (Screencap this, because no one on the internet will ever acknowledge that you convinced them if anything)

If only it was. We are at the stage of "cyclical history" where weak men are being created, so it isnt crazy to think anyone genuinely believes this. Just a few years ago it would be insane to think a child less than a teenager would believe they were a woman trapped in a males body -- now they are celebrated. If you think I'm stupid for thinking this guy was being literal, then you need to acknowledge more happens in the world aside from just the one screen you choose to look at in your parents' house.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (350x261, 966K)

I did a clean bulk so im still ripped

Based nigger