Has he actually provided any evidence that his routine is better than others

has he actually provided any evidence that his routine is better than others

Attached: ripple.jpg (909x1200, 181K)

Yes. Just look at his physique.

he has an infallible argument: if the program doesn't yield good results, you're not doing the program.

Better at what?

it's in his cuck fanfics

>good results

Define

yes.

Attached: ripp2.jpg (480x640, 130K)

its a pretty good program for noobs. they can get a good base for long term results... granted its for actual strength and most of the faggots on Jow Forums want to look like pretty boys.

>old man looks like old man
Shocker

>implying physique has anything to do with training program as a beginner and not with your diet

But this is the real stupid part.

Attached: 1549936420999.jpg (934x627, 88K)

nigga just needs to cut

I mean, it's as good as other 5x5 programs for beginners. I usually recommend bill starr or reg parks, depending on who's asking.

Yes. He even has a little skeleton to demonstrate

Attached: 1549198040636.jpg (392x501, 74K)

niggas doing SS+GOMAD for a year seething because they didn't bother to actually read the book

If your goal as a novice lifter is to get stronger (it should be), then yes. Starting Strength will take a novice pretty far and in a relatively speedy timeframe.

Expecting to gain 30kg of 100% muscle and look like a marble statue at the end of the program will always lead to disappointment, as that was never the purpose of the program to begin with.

I got to a 245x5 squat in about 8 months from squatting the bar so it definitely works

Nope.

Unless you plan on getting into powerlifting it's not very good for beginners.

is better

Attached: PowerliftingToWin.png (825x908, 157K)

Looks like me, and I'm on SL 5x5 for several months now.
Did I fall for a meme?

No, there was no evidence other than Zach Evetts, who just got fat.
I love the guy, but don't listen to Rippletits.

>falling for his meme routine

Attached: 1522082752496.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>RPE especially for novice
Christ