"i volunteer at my local animal shelter...

>"i volunteer at my local animal shelter, am the president of the future business owners of america club at my university, love traveling, studying at starbucks with my sorority sisters!"
>"all... you do is lift weights?!"

Attached: 1540371240034.jpg (1280x1360, 420K)

Bitch, you've already peaked, you're lucky I'm even willing to be here right now, in a few years time you'll have hit the wall at FULL FORCE.

yeah hoe

No, I have hobbies as well. For instance, sometimes I drink four drams of cough syrup and try to masturbate successfully before I fall asleep.

>animal shelter
virtue signaling, means nothing of benefit in later years to come, even the connections made are useless

>Future business owners
Unless she's an actual business major this is a waste of time, but props for the social gathering

>Traveling
If it's more than 2 countries then sure

>Starbucks
Just go to a library with friends?

None of those are hobbies except the animal shelter. Literally just avoiding being idle with pointless tasks with no goal.

she's too pure to be in a sorority

I also spend about two or three hours a day browsing Jow Forums, /tv/, and /sp/

Holy autism.

Based.

based

Sounds like you have a very busy future ahead of you. Im interested in finding a good woman to raise my children at home, I have a house and a sufficient income to support us and a few kids. I'm not interested in you working, I want out kids to be normal and raised by us and not strangers during their formative years. If thats no good for you thats ok, you can still suck my cock in the car on the way to my house, but I have to get some work done after we fuck so youre gonna have to get a ride home.

Yes.
And you're out of your league.
CHECK!
This is the last time I date a chick as a favor for someone.

Who is this goddess? She’s to die for.

>Pointless task with no goal
How many times did uncle jeff touch you to be so angry at people enjoying their free time?

Attached: lilcunt.png (213x248, 57K)

redbased

>messy manly eyebrows
>aids skeleton fingers
>crazy bitch eyes
>fake blonde
>doesn't use a napkin to hold the sandwich
0/10 would not bang.

found the roastie who likes to travel.

she is cute
but there is something uncanny in her face/look

t. guy who never left the town he went to high school in

I also live in a movie.

Faggot.

>crazy bitch eyes

caught that immediately too, my post would work in a new york minute on this bitch lol

Found the basedcuck who just got off the anger management subreddit

I don't make my hobbies define me, I let my personality and action and thereby reactions to situations define me. You are nothing more than a wall with different splashes of paint thrown on. I am a man.
Now, get naked, bitch.

No? I'm also going for a Master's in Bioinformatics, sit on the administration board of my local church, help raise money for the Children's Language Center owned by our local Scottish Rite valley, and spend my leisure hours hiking and trying craft beer.

Oh really? What do you know about business ownership?

>he still lives in his hometown, what a loser!
>he hasn't abandoned his family and his home, what a loser!
>he still goes to the same church he was baptized in, what a loser!
>he isn't a gypsy, what a loser!
SEETHING degenerate whores

absolutely kektastical

>t.

Attached: teddy.png (243x378, 58K)

>sit on the administration board of my local church
Good goy

That hurt your feefees, legbeard?

>teehee, all i know is that guys will buy anything if you smile t them!

why is it that every girl seems to love to travel, or says theyre extremely sarcastic, or says theyll only swipe right if you have a dog

Because women dont have to have a personality in order to get fucked or date men.

extremely sarcastic means they are snarky and annoying and cruising for a good slap across the face.

Yes, essentially all you're greentexts are right. There's more to the world than mommy's spare bedroom.

Based degenerate and hedonistpilled

>"haha, only on here as a joke!"
>"my friends made me download this app!"
>"don't take anything i say seriously"
>"short guys need not apply"

what like getting fucked by some greasy nigger for $30 of coke? post body bitch

whats wrong with her being sarcastic

Thats great,
>can you cook?
>can you clean?
>can I trust you to be a loyal wife when I am gone for work?
>can I trust you to be the mother of my children
I don't care about your "achievements" woman

Attached: you what.jpg (749x495, 67K)

She looks like she would shoot you and then have sex with your dead body

its a codeword for snarky bad attitude, you slap them they get over it

Wow you brought forth the first kek of this deep depression I've been in for a month now. Good job buddeh

yikes

dedicated life to teaching and spreading the word of the swoly bible

Attached: Eygptian Kek.gif (480x270, 289K)

yeah because getting drunk and having sex in different places is the true meaning of life. i've seen more shit and done more shit,than you have and its all meaningless if you don't have community and love. fucking grow up you stupid slut

>napkin to hold sandwich

What strain of autism is this?

uh oh i think you know what its like, post body i wanna see your track marks

I also horde weapons and pretend that one day the world will collapse into anarchy

Saying "i'm sarcastic haha" is a way to justify negative thinking and bitchy behavior.

Nothing wrong about being sarcastic per se, it's just that telling it to everyone is a red flag.

this qt aloof indian girl at work ive had a crush on for a long time, like a few years, also says she's sarcastic and has sarcastic humor. i spend most of my time teasing and bullying her and she finds it very funny but then she also calls me mean and we argue and insult each other all the time

i wonder if i should have asked her out, probably should have if i wasnt such an incel

>who hurt you
A b s o l u t e s o y

who the fuck uses a napkin to hold a sandwich?

So much venom for something so benign, its the only logical solution

yeah you should of years ago you faggot

Man, you're coping really hard for living in Bumfuck, Kansas or wherever you're from lol.

post body you skank whore

Attached: (you).png (1252x710, 1.4M)

There's nothing wrong with evaluating someone who could potentially be your wife by your own standards.

Essentially, this. I don't care about your fucking whore girlfriends; can you get along with my family? Will you love me as a husband? Will you be able to promote a household of togetherness?

Fuck your "Lol, I love traveling, and dogs."

im in an east coast hell hole

post body

S K A N K
K
A
N
K

well you shouldnt date coworkers right fellas hahaha

No actually

I would if I couldn't wash my hands before eating. Do you know how many hepatitis-infected third-world goblins are walking around the USA, shitting without washing their hands afterwards, then touching all of the door handles you touch when you're out in public?

I also diddle my fiddle.
>tfw no gf to entertain with violin

Unironically no, it's one of the fastest ways to destroy your career

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: dgfhr6yu46hgn.jpg (1265x706, 112K)

post body skank

No, you only fuck them. Never EVER date them.

>heh, that's cute

amused mastery, guys

Attached: please be patient i have autism.jpg (577x579, 43K)

What was the last time you had a boyfriend bitch? I guess it's hard to find someone who could love that monkey face of yours

Never because I haven't found a good one, now post bod or get out

Attached: smoking bebop.gif (500x270, 401K)

haha yeah t-t-t-thats why i never asked her out lol

>I guess it's hard to find someone who could love that monkey face of yours

if you arent getting hard watching TD because of how hot she is you're fucking gay and a fagboy

>i love travelling
>travels maybe once, less than 200 miles in a year
>studying at starcucks
>"""studying""" at starcucks

I can't to see your greentext on how your co-worker got you fired on harassment accusations because you called her pretty

Attached: 1508816968022.gif (800x451, 2.88M)

22 years ago.
Every single girlfriend I've ever had came onto me or initiated. I guess it's true what they say.
To the victors go the spoils and I'm a fairly decent looking man and can fuck up a storm when I want.

However, I've been dodging girlfriends and marriage proposals and sneaky "lets have sex you don't need a condom" traps since then.

Can't do that shit anymore. #metoo means that just plowing the shit out of some thirsty office girl means that you're on the chopping block.
Don't shit where you eat user.

What an informative thread about fitness and health benefits. Jesus fuck, it's like I've stumbled into an underground strawman fighting ring.

hes already her beta orbiter, he would have fucked her years ago if he could

Baby's first thread?

Attached: potofkek.png (960x960, 812K)

>be me
>be 32

once you anons get older you'll gain the superpower of being able to see what women will look like in their 30s. This chick is going to have the scariest fucking eyes. Look at those suckers. They're gonna be huge and droopy and gross.

>beta orbiter
>tease and insult her all the time to the point when i do something nice she says "wow wtf user is being nice"

i thought beta orbiters like bought them stuff

Cope

>tfw I have to bide my time for another 6 years before I can become a 30 year old boomerchad

Attached: all_so_tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

youre giving her attention and validation that she craves with nothing in return. youre her little toy even if you tease eachother. the teasing and flirting needs to go somewhere.

Looks like my ex girlfriend :(

Be me
>have a rescue dog
>worked as a magnet high school teacher in a minority school in inner city DC
>moved to Austin, Texas to get a PHD
>finished now I work at the Coast Guard Academy

No gf though

If you think you'll find out the answer to these questions by asking them directly you are a very misinformed virgin.

aw fuck i thought i was just doing it to be funny

but you shouldnt date coworker right

based dxm poster

>22 years ago
Holy fuck based oldfag. Does getting old suck? I don't want to get old. My life already feels like it's over.

God I'm too old for this board

Absolutely, unironically based.

Attached: 1536162570367.jpg (388x388, 40K)

I stopped watching in the middle of ep 5 cause I realized the pile of shit that is season 3 is not worth it.
Personally, I enjoy Black Sabbath, but I should've stopped watching the moment the retards wrote in that stupid reference. All this show is is a ride off its and others fame.

>"I love adventures"

Joke's on you I'm married

I also enjoy posting on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum, and playing video games.

>i volunteer at my local animal shelter
I bet we can guess what kind of "volunteering" goes on there

W. G. F. D.

Attached: please.jpg (226x223, 10K)

>mfw this happened with a cute chick who was becoming a lawyer and was already on the board of some company
>"hehe yeah i like movies and drinking beer"

Attached: 1529672220352.png (657x527, 24K)

The premise of OP's post is that some roastie making fun of you for being Jow Forums by listing off her stupid hobbies. So any of the stuff she does is just as meaningless as us lifting heavy stuff for our own personal gain.

So you're one to talk about making fun of people enjoying their free time. kek

Attached: OliviaMunn.jpg (591x720, 79K)

I also go to Jow Forums. I lurk, hoping for the day when we can have a post guns thread and my arms are comically large enough to post.