Am 30 and sedentary

>Am 30 and sedentary
>My test is dropping due to age, muscle soreness just from day to day life
>Start working out, sore after working out

Is muscle soreness just an unavoidable part of life once you get old?

Attached: IMG_20190206_114150.jpg (2766x2043, 274K)

Yes it is. At least when you workout it makes the soreness seem semi voluntary.

Any drugs I can take to surpress muscles soreness?

I've tried Advil to no avail, illegal is fine.

Try stretching before and after you workout

I do, but maybe I'm not doing it right.

Just doing what I was taught in HS weight training.

>illegal is fine.
>test is dropping due to age
Does this really need to be asked?

Attached: steroids-58beefd25f9b58af5c832506.jpg (768x512, 46K)

Are you steroids just testosterone injections or is that differently?

Also what are the risks of someone with shit motor skills causing a blood bubble with an injection?

Dude just take in more protein lmao
I know it's different for everyone but once I passed 200g of protein a day a noticed a large increase in healing speed. Still sore all the time but I learn to love it because it's the feeling of progress.

no! you just need to do different things.

you should try taking extra collagen, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin now because your body won't really make them on it's own after 25 or so. these will help you feel comfy again in about 4 weeks of use.

lots of pain or soreness could also be an electrolyte imbalance or possibly inflammation from illness or allergies, or even from too much alcohol or symptoms of disease like gout or even arthritis so consider this.

30 is not really old, but bad health choices will make themselves apparent so take better care of yourself and you will feel good as new soon.

Test injections are a type of steroid, there are many that's the most common. Could probably easily get TRT prescription if you're actually losing test. Also you're not gonna get a blood bubble just inject in your ass (glute not hole) and make sure to use clean needles and clean/pharma grade gear. I'm only saying this if you really do wanna use roids educate yourself, I was half joking but if you wanna go down that route it's your call just don't be a dumbass about it.

Don't do roids you fucking retard. You are such a bitch that you can't even take being a little sore. Work on your ability to take pain for fucks sake. Working out at any GOOD level will cause pain, and soreness, and injuries (muscle tears, hurt ligaments, etc) but you learn to work around them and deal with them as they come on. You're literally taking meds so you don't get sore from "everyday life" as a sedentary fat fuck. You should be ashamed.

I eat a lot of chicken, I probably get like a 60-80g a day which I know is low for lifting but higher than the average.

Would 200g really help?

I've gotten an in depth check up and I'm healthy they said.

How do I take those, are there supplements I should buy?

It's not pain so much as discomfort.

I also don't drink outside of social events, so only a handful of times a year.

200g helped me, everyone is different man. Keep increasing it until you notice a difference. Past like 300g if you haven't noticed a difference then I doubt protein is the problem.

>60-80g a day

holy shit bro wtf

At least get .8 grams per kg

Also if you are new to lifting (first 1-2 months) your doms will get better as you become more accustomed to things

>Also what are the risks of someone with shit motor skills causing a blood bubble with an injection?

I'd say 1 in 5

Dude it’s DOMS, google it. It usually only happens the first couple time you work out after not being active for a long time. Just make sure you get plenty of protein and water and you’ll be fine

Stop being a little bitch. I'm 32 and feel amazing. Zero health problems. Mog people 10 years my junior. Wah, wah my muscles are sore. Pathetic. Stop using your age as an excuse, faggot.

You need to eat dairy for the vitamin d. GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) is a thing for a reason, with all of that chicken it sort of flushes out other things. So you'll need dairy, any kind but GOMAD is the best. You'll need sodium, I just eat 4 table spoons of salt a day (2 when I wake up, 2 when I go to sleep). You should probably be eating some kind of citrus fruit too, which again, you'll need a lot of (for the vitamin c), basically the more sour the better, so lemons are good. So pretty much what I do is get my lemon, cut it up into slices and eat that for breakfast with my 2 tablespoons of salt (you want to chew it up, it activates it). Then I'll drink my gallon of milk throughout the day, sometimes two, because hey protein and d is great. I eat a massive dinner. Then when I go to bed I chew me up some salt, and juice a lemon, and drink it. Dude my gains have been CRAZY. My weight is falling off because of all of the d. It's awesome. GOMAD everyday for the rest of my life.

I'm the dude that called him a retard, I'm 32, I feel the same way. No clue why this guy is such a pussy.

drink kombucha, user

Attached: 928.png (733x464, 125K)

I'm 29 and I've been lifting for 8+ years.
It has little to do with your age you're just in shit shape.

You're 30, your test hasn't dropped significantly.
There are natty 40 year olds bigger than you.