How will you get protein when the cost of meat is artificially increased by president booker?

How will you get protein when the cost of meat is artificially increased by president booker?

Attached: fuark.jpg (1242x1150, 800K)

Whey.
If they take away that then the flesh of politicians.

That retard isn't getting in and if you want ripoff meat prices you can move to Canada and enjoy their collapsing food economy and vibrant diversity.

I wonder what his bald head would taste like if i lick it

this is so fucking retarded. to think that the poor people he claims to support could afford a healthy vegan diet rather than being able to buy cheap meats in order to have a healthy balanced diet is just retarded.

>Politicians thinking they could pass anything
Trump has not done a thing since he’s been in office. What makes you think this jersey fuck is going to do anything especially something this ridiculous

This is what happens when you're soo fucking corrupt, sucking all that rich donor cock, that you can't talk about real problems.

He cut taxes for the rich and raised taxes on the middle class. Some of his supporters are paying thousands in extra taxes lel

> Artificially increased
> Removing subsidies

Pick one. The meat industry are a bunch of welfare queens.

That’s not really anything substantial in comparison to what gab did or obama. There’s nothing really here to make a long lasting impression

>mfw my mom has to pay 13k extra in taxes now
She doesn't even earn 6 figs what the hell.

It's like Green Goblin would start a petition to ban all cooking channels on youtube.

Attached: 15459+4454ъ.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

>president booker
KEK

Just go to a local farmer.

Onions protein > meat "protein"

On a more serious note, I already brew beer because it's less than a third the price to do it yourself in shitty Australia with our sin taxes.
So if they taxed meat/eggs/dairy I'd just start raising chickens and rabbits or some shit.
Maybe even a sheep if I have enough grass.

Didn't vegainz goblin already do that?

This dude raped a gay twink, he isn’t winning.
Can’t speak for anyone else, but Trump made me a lot of money.

And apparently all he had achieved was getting in a spam filter on Jow Forums

This makes me sad for humanity.

Our system is filled to shit with problems, some of which are clearly more urgent than the ones we focus on. Yet it seems like 99% of the spotlight shines on "trendy" issues like global warming, resistance to globalization, rising nationalism around the west (pretty sure this isn't even true), LGBQT issues and the like. It's all window dressing. No one thinks about this stuff logically, they just regurgitate whatever some bullshit online newspaper claims to be "scientific evidence". Then the politicians notice, take advantage and you get shit like OP's pic.

Why won't they tout the dangers of pharmaseuticals? Why won't they talk about the fact that on average, every species on earth has lost 50% of it's population in the past 50 years? Why won't they admit that Africa is a time bomb of refugees that ticks even faster with modern food aid? How come no one is demanding we stop putting known neurotoxins and otherwise harmful chemicals into basically everything we eat or interact with. Why is there only silence about the depression, anxiety and suicide epidemic that's largely due to a lack of meaning in one's life as well as thousands of harmful, overly stimulating activities constantly at our disposal?

In truth, either they know and have an agenda, or are unwilling to find out yet criticize.
Only individuals armed with good morals and a sense of justice can save this planet anymore. We could descend into tyranny and worship the next Hitler too I guess.

Attached: Rome.Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_Destruction_1836__1_.1509370164.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

>80% of Americans got a tax cut
>taxes went up for like 5% of people
People are just asshurt because they're not getting a massive refund and think that means their taxes went up

I'm glad you don't care about your money, but to a lot of people who supported him, they don't like spending thousands of their extra dollars so rich people can be richer.

They got rid of many tax breaks for the middle class, that equals a tax raise brainlet. If you are paying more taxes, more money, then your taxes have increased. People are getting zero refunds and end up having to pay more after they file.

>"trendy" issues like global warming
Recently in Australia 23,000 bats died because of a record heatwave. Thousands of fish and birds died too. These are animals that evolved in Australia that couldn't adapt to the quick changing climate. It's not """"""trendy"""" it's fucking terrifying.

Except my taxes and the taxes of my family haven't increased. In fact according to my checks, less gets taken out. Less fucking taxes. And I live in fucking CA

Poor people didn't see a change

Nice meme. I filled my taxed literally a couple hours ago and got pretty much double of what I received for 2017

Bullshit. I’m poor and just did our taxes. The child tax credit literally doubled! We got thousands more than last year. I know it’s not much to some people, but it means a lot to us.

And you don't think it's a way more urgent problem that almost every species on earth will die in a few decades at this rate. The main culprits are excessive human expansion and pollution (I guess we agree here), but a large part of it is due to myriad of chemicals leaching into the water these animals drink. I'd say that is fucking terrifying and way more urgent.

>only one democratic nominee is actively pro-nuclear and sponsoring nuclear energy bills
>he's also a massive veganfag

This party is fucking SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Guess it's time to buy a plot of land and start raising some meat goats or sheep or something.

>Trump has not done anything
Except bringing peace to Korea

>Cheap meat
>Healthy
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying Trump had any positive influence on the Korean Summits

Attached: 1481988141466.jpg (712x717, 75K)

>chicken

>doesn't know what chicken is
imagine being such a stupid shitposting faggotron

lmao, you actually believe that?

Attached: 27D8A4E3-6152-4FE6-8C24-32347234FD68.jpg (960x948, 129K)

What's wrong with nuclear energy? It's clean and safe if you're not a soviet or don't build it in a tsunami-prone area.

>Trump has not done a thing since he’s been in office
Only the most important thing.

Attached: B685D9F3-7943-4D51-AE47-4FF616694F0A.jpg (1500x1179, 770K)

What effect would that have globally? Obviously the meat industry in the US would immediately suffer. Can someone from Jow Forums explain it to a simpleton?

No way to tell without the details of the proposed implementation which isn’t provided in OP’s pic.

He has the objective to further turn the nationals into goyimcattle. It’d get passed in seconds.

Ok, more specifically, would that cause Argentinian steaks to become cheaper in Eastern Europe? I really like steaks, but can't afford it more than a few times a month.

always gets me that the only black guy on the Supreme court is a republican.

I just looked up Booker’s interview. He wants to drastically reduce the amount of commercially produced beef in America. This would cause the price to drastically increase due to demand being vastly higher than supply. This would affect you because Argentina would almost certainly divert a large portion of their beef exports to America thus leaving less supply for poorer countries like yours.

>Trump has not done a thing since he’s been in office

imagine believing this lol

Perfect. God dammit.

>A child nominates another hot-headed, inappropriate, ignorant child for SCOTUS
>Trumptards celebrate it as a victory for their ideology

Attached: 1520309825675.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

They would be much more expensive. You would go from being able to afford them a couple times a month to only being able to afford them a couple times a year.

are you yanks really this fucking pathetic lmao
Trump>>>>>>>>>any fucking Democrat

Anything good or moral*

>being this butthurt

>how will poor people afford an objectively cheaper diet
gee I wonder

>SCOTUS swings from left to right due to Trump nominees
>moron on a Mongolian archery forum somehow claims this as a win for liberals

Attached: 58E9B9EF-28D6-43CF-AC80-1C564714C697.jpg (640x455, 95K)

The earth is literally cooling down right now because the sun is at a solar minimum.

those are both spooks

Sorry senpai but I like my meat without a side dish of chlorine.

Global temps will change no matter what. Species die out and others evolve all the time. It's not fucking terrifying, its part of life, and your'e full of shit.

>changing north korea can be done overnight
100% Grade-A retard

Attached: 182538156231.jpg (285x285, 28K)

The meat I buy is usually pretty expensive anyway. So I just go for the cheaper cuts (i.e. chicken wings, pork belly, beef cheeks, ox tail, liver).

Its true species die out and others evolve but the world is changing too rapidly you fucking mongoloid

>The man who was literally laughed at by the entire UN General Assembly due to his utter incompetence is in any way responsible for a peace treaty to a generation-long, unresolved conflict, despite there being zero evidence

100% certified, free-range, non-GMO, all natural brainlet

Attached: 1486754234702.png (540x676, 247K)

>Hurr durr protect the species
>But don't talk about the biggest ecological disaster currently happening
The fuck is wrong with you?

Just like i do right now : a lot of 0% cottage cheese, eggs & milk

Dems are basically handling another term for Trump, the only dem candidate who has a decent chance of beating him is Bernie but that old fuck is gonna die soon and Biden.

Korean higher ups do.

Attached: 1524841290860.jpg (1542x897, 260K)

Attached: 1524840144138.jpg (720x1032, 115K)

Did you have a second child?

Based

Not in the past year.

Wow resetera is on Jow Forums too

Funny joke, I'm middle class and my taxes got cut. In fact, because he got elected I made a shitton of money and bought a house thanks to Trump

There was one chance and they lost WW2.

This is the future that was chosen

Yeah tax breaks that only help in blue states. Ones that have few or no Trump supporters. Those assholes won't like Trump no matter what he does so he has the right idea. FUCK EM.

>:^(

Huh, that's actually pretty neat to know. It's hard to tell what's what anymore given the faggots that won't shut up about it.

Buy it anyway and laugh at poor people? Do people here not have jobs or what?

When do we start sending niggers back to Africa to drastically reduce crime?

Attached: 1540244464234.png (540x960, 308K)

>2 SCOTUS justices
>No fines for not buying Obamacare
>Criminal justice reform
>Huge NK deal
>Makes China and Europoors shit their pants on the regular
>Rolled back Obama's USDA regulations, made without any Congressional direction
that were going to impose all sorts of bogus requirements on organic chicken (like that they'd all need perches to see the outside) and other organic meat
>Biggest tweeter

Attached: 1548198165182.jpg (640x455, 77K)

You fucking fool. The 2017 TCJA essentially lowered middle class taxes by increasing ATL deductions by making the standard deduction 12k.

t. Doesn't own an S Corp and maximize his 199A deductions

Stay in your lane, wagecuck.

It’s not the federal government’s fault that blue states have the highest property tax. If places like New Jersey didn’t have insane property taxes then it wouldn’t even be an issue and nobody’s taxes would have gone up.

Based and redpilled.

Bernie is gonna run for 2020?

From the grim reaper

>implying he won’t just ask the reaper for a small donation of a few more years.

Unironically eat fatties. No one's going to miss some dangerhair whiny tumblr fatty anyway.

You could say that he slipped him some meat.

that just gets you massive amounts of saturated fat and very little protein from their atrophied muscles. maybe their quads/calves since they need those to haul their lard around.

>Fucked trannies in the face.

>"trendy" issues like global warming

dropped

Also, no politicians actually cares about global warming. Dems say it's bad and other vagueisms, sure, but it's by no means a priority for them nor does anyone have a plan of action

Notice how that faggot could not come up with a reply to this post

>99% of scientists agree with global warming
>you can go to any STEM professor at any college and they will acknowledge global warming
>
>
>"its the jews!!"

you fucking idiot

you're right but man-made global warming is real and you won't like the consequences to say the least

good luck trying to convince people to vote for you if you advocate for shit like that

Did this dude actually start his campaign by fucking with the cattle industry? Lmao

eh, not really, it's going to be ridiculous to see the doublethink in action now that we're moving into a decade of solar minimum.

Attached: runescape.png (761x507, 461K)

that is the most retarded thing ive ever read. humans are omnivores. regardless of what people choose to eat our bodies were designed to eat a variety of things. this guy is retarded someone get him a steak for fucks sake. hes losing it

You're falling for one of the biggest jew tricks currently
>I agree that global warming and it's effects like massive species die-off is bad but it's "trendy" and "exaggerated" and not entirely man made so I won't do anything personally about it nor push for corporations to do so