What is everyone doing for valentines day, and how will this affect your gains?

what is everyone doing for valentines day, and how will this affect your gains?

Attached: valentines-day-web_G.jpg (1200x581, 409K)

>what is everyone doing
Back and shoulders, my favorite day.

Having a few beers with my best friend. We will bemoan our long gone GFs and devise plans for getting new ones that are unlikely to be put into practice.

doing my girlfriend

Push day. Then I'm working and after that I might kill myself.

>enter gym
>it's feels day
>try to lift feels
>mfw feels are way too heavy
>snap my heart
>go to snap city and cry

Attached: 1549524053571.png (446x473, 240K)

>plans for getting a gf
just be yourself bro

I'm having to cover like 3 people at work who are out with the flu. I also have an exam that morning. But at least it will be bench day, so that's usually pretty fun

breaking up with my bf

Made a reservation at a fancy fondue restaurant a few weeks ago but I was unable to find a girl to go with me so I canceled it.

Hold me, Jow Forums

teaching math to that qt3.14 classmate and later probably going ice skating with her
wish me luck bros, first time since I broke up with my ex 19 months ago do I get the chance to make it again

if it works well I will hit the gym in the evening and do CHEST goddamnit
if it doesn't work well I will do legs
if I don't go with her at all I will hit the gym with my father's friend who's like 50+ and really wanted to go to the gym with me

either way intellectual and physical gains will be there, don't know about the emotional ones

Attached: 1549096387850.jpg (480x360, 30K)

i wouldnt even know its valentines if people here didnt talk about it

Staying home, I got sick

Attached: 1461591231193.gif (250x156, 261K)

Fondue is overrated. And if you get it in Switzerland, it also extremely overpriced

Hitting legs (my favorite) and then going home to play video games

Attached: Snapchat-930072653.jpg (1512x2688, 867K)

Chest day.
Might just bench to failure.

FUCKING STOP

Gym
I hope shes there that day

Attached: UaEscmK.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

You command the bench for several hours and I'll take hold of the squat rack
We need more bro's though...

Attached: Doesnt even hurt.jpg (624x480, 40K)

I just want to take a nice girl out to dinner and make her laugh.

Why can't I do that?

going to hit the gym. hope my gym crush is there for some extra valentine's feels.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (639x725, 52K)

Skipping gym and staying inside . Honestly cant handle going outside and seeing couples

Because you're a retard and starting it from the wrong end.
Go watch some pickup videos or something to understand that girls are NOTHING like you imagine.

My girlfriend broke up with me last week, so any plans went out the window then.

I looked up speed dating but the only one available on the day is 30+, so I'll probably just work all day, go to training, and then go to bed early.

Full body at the gym, eight hour shift at work and then I'll have myself some of those No Bull burgers from Iceland. Decent day overall.

Push Day, going for that 255 bench.

25-rep sets of squats

>gym early morning
>dodging questions at uni about what I'm doing for valentines
>pretending I don't care when the girls start talking about it
>going home and drinking/studying

I dreamed about a girl I liked last night too. She was just hugging me, fussing about my hair, laughing and resting herself against me. I don't ever remember being that happy or at peace with things.

I've also been pretty weak lately. Not sure if it's the changing sleep schedule or the fact that I can't take longer rest periods in between sets if I'm in a rush in the morning. Feels bad man.