What was the physical requirements for joining the SS (asking for a friend) ?

What was the physical requirements for joining the SS (asking for a friend) ?
I know at some point you had to kill a cat but that's all

Attached: gettyimages-545952355-1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 543K)

Pretty much the same as the Heer BUT you had to prove ethnically you were (((German)))

Only a few SS divisions were elite and I hate how the SS elite meme has come about

Weren’t there foreign SS units :/

If by cat you mean commie then ya

Yeah it's kinda confusing, they had the core German divisions which were about 5-6 of them I think, the rest were foreign volunteer divisions ya

There was always a big gulf in class though, for example 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 12th, Wiking and Nordland were pretty hardcore because they received brand new equipment and pretty decent replacements.

The rest were kinda used as and when, the SS are pretty interesting and I assume OP is talking about the Waffen SS and not just the SS

nah I mean real cat
that's because people mixed up SS and Waffen SS

Wiki basically says they started out with super strict recruitment standards. Then once they needed fresh meat they started recruiting foreigners mostly from German occupied territory.

Yeah that's true think of the base first few divisions as the elite

I remember seeing you had to have all the standard German army requirements but also no fillings, no dental problems, etc

Had to be at least 5’9” too. :^)

>8 replies and still no clear answer
>meine Gesicht als

Attached: has_georg_henke_1.jpg (1593x1600, 465K)

I believe ideology was always on the first place

> meine

Stop pretending you know German

Because a lot of documentation was destroyed. Are we gonna pull facts out of our ass?

Attached: 1549845482648.png (1201x698, 411K)

Look it up yourself you dumb faggot

Always had problem with der die das and all this Deklination crap

das ist ja einfach in die Praxis umzusetzen

yea, mein Deutsch ist aber ein bisschen gerüstet, sozu sagen

Because there is no fucking clear answer

See
Even historians don't have 100% clear answers, if you are really interested look up SS veteran testimonies, but I'm sure you're not you just wanted a meme thread

on basic level a height requirement which changed over the years, a proportioned and athletic build and atleast the the small ariernachweis at first they did not even accept people that had a tooth filling

>Aryan superman
>lost both world wars

BRAVO

Yeah, with jews you lose. Props for trying though

Attached: 1496634320897.png (720x974, 737K)

Pretty pathetic that your ""supermen"" have been repeatedly cucked by a bunch of scrawny desert merchants

Whoever pulls the strings are always more powerful that those who not

These string pullers sure sound like Supermen

I'm not sure you even aware of Superman's concept as a hero (btw he was created by jew as far I a remember)

WE WAZ UBERMEENCH EN SHIT MUH BLOND HAIR

it's not a club you retard, it's a meme routine, read the book

Your English needs work. You have master race genes, yet you can't speak English properly?

Interesting projects. I never said I have any kind of genes and English is my third language, so give me a slack

Oh I see. It's my 5th, it's not difficult. Try your best then.

First of all: Ariernachweis back to seventeenhundred-beat-you-dead. Thus no amerimutts and other racemixers allowed. Not even when larping as aryans and/or enlightened by natsoc ideology. You would be welcome as cannonfodder but in the new Lebensraum there would be no place for you (except as a castrated thrall working on a Wehrbauernhof).

Wrong.

You could just join the Herr, Luft or Kriegsmarine kill some Russians get a medal and boom, plot of land guaranteed

Learn2german (and 2code) and do your homework in history. Only aryans = Wehrbauern, my jewish freind.

Initially it was to be only for ethnic Germans, however shortly after they allowed other Germanic peoples like the Danes and Norwegians and shit. Eventually as the war progressed and more man power was needed they expanded further, giving us 31 different Waffen SS Divisions from across Eurasia. From Germans to Russians to Estonians to Albanians.

Du meinst eingerostet

Lol shut the fuck up

>meine

Mein Gesicht als

Attached: 1546839332386.jpg (1080x1191, 112K)