Untitled

Attached: amélie.jpg (1104x720, 88K)

there is no spoon

bet her pussy is hella tight

Attached: 1524924808549.jpg (1440x1825, 927K)

Can I come live in Bulgaria? I have some money stored up and I need a place to bunker down and grow Opium (for personal use) and play Minecraft until I die. I'm 32. I'm serious by the way

that brit chick is about to attack!

*accordians playing in the background*

>Minecraft
>32

Attached: 1493152135728.jpg (960x540, 178K)

Fuck off. It's a good game when you're stoned. It says on the website that it's for all ages

he's obviously Randy Marsh

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Fitgirl repack

>32
>stoned
Man, it's both funny and sad at the same time

Attached: 1498845505276.png (473x532, 405K)

you know your stuff, pepsiman

I'm warning you. I will cheat as much as possible and I will cry if you win. Also, I shoot a longbow regularly and I'm not great but I can hit a human sized target at 60m no problem. I'm covered by Archery Australia for "accidental injuries" caused by my arrows. So I would probably just shoot you from a hiding place and claim it as accidental firing due to feeling threatened. Also, I will run away from you. I'm not fit, but I can probably run 50m before I get collapse. As long as my electric scooter is close by I can reach it at a run and drive away.

If all fails, once you see how I live you will feel so sorry for me you will probably end up giving me $20. I'll spend it on a waifu pillow so i don't feel so alone. You can't win mate. Even if you do, you will feel so bad for me that you will give me money. You fucking leaf

>50m
I wonder why I'm not even surprised...
Have you considered suicide, perchance?

Attached: 1524930438683.jpg (202x192, 27K)

Attached: 1451884047242.jpg (375x500, 134K)

good movie

I wont kill myself. That's the weak way out and I'm strong! Also I want to live to see computers take over Earth. I will make a great pet for a super intelligent AI

Yeah, but you're kind of a leech, so you would make the world a service by ending yourself...
Sooo... can you do it please?

Don't deded my sex slave

Attached: 1524934976817.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

Technically we are all leeches. The world cant maintain our current population (and it's constant growth) indefinitely. I'm doing my part by not breeding. At least I'm helping the situation. More than all you fuckers with all your kids. Passing on your genes at the expense of billions of lives! YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!

No. Some are productive, helpful members of society, and some are like you, playing minecraft at 32, being intoxicated, and unable to run for more than 50m.
Also, nice Jow Forums-tier woke shit bruh, as if it was in any way intentional :^)

Attached: 1515806614346.png (307x315, 195K)

Ok. Could Steven Hawing run 50m? You don't need to be athletic to contribute. I don't contribute, but just saying. Also, what are you, Moromon or Muslim? Albert Einstein used laughing gas for fun. He said it had "the benefits of alcohol, without the hangover". I don't agree with the hangover part. But if he liked to get fucked up regularly on drugs, how is it that he couldn't contribute to society? I'm not smart like him. Just saying. I'm contributing by being. I think therefore I am (as Bacon wrote). As a. Camu said "embrace the absurd". Life has no meaning. Who am I to think that my being supported by others is wrong. They wouldn't want me to kill myself. So I guess they have to be okay with paying for my lazy ass. After all. Not everyone can be like me. It takes dedication. So since I am one of an incredibly small percentage of people who are lazy and they wont kill, they have to support me. If I killed myself, they would probably end up paying all the other lazy fuckers more just so that "something like this never happens again"

Nice. Terribly nice. Where did you get that copypasta?

Attached: MGN69Wm.jpg (443x459, 56K)

It's original. You can look it up. Copy it and search. No results matching it? Just because I'm a lost cause doesn't mean I'm dumb. If I did pass on my genes my kids would probably be in the top 5% as far as intelligence goes. Maybe higher depending on the woman. Just because I'm a failure doesn't mean my genes survived for no reason. I blame my experiences for my plight. It's nurture, not nature. Probably. Hard to tell I guess. Maybe we are all insane. We shouldn't exist but we do, therefore we should exist. But why? Because we exist? No. 14 billion years ago all this was set in motion. Everything we do, think and experience was decided by something we will never understand so long ago we can't even conceptualise it with our relatively tiny minds. We exist because we exist. That's the best we can ever do. Whether I die or not is not important to the system. It is only important to me and those who interact with me. Themselves in the same position. It is only important because that is the way it happened or will happen. If there are no gods. If there are not logical reasons to do anything, then why bother? Of coarse there are natural reasons, such as empathy, greed, enjoyment, the list goes on. Why not sate that which requires sating? It is all probably predetermined anyway, but as long as I THINK I have control, I will enjoy that illusion. I'm drunk now. So I guess I'm rambling. Sorry. Gonna post anyway

Oh so you are serious?

I have to go. I'm sorry if I wrote anything derogatory. I need to drink this one out. I'll be back. I just have to drink this one out alone. Maybe play some minecraft to get my mind off it

Just before you go: you are the saddest thing I've seen in a long while. I hope you die of a brain aneurysm soon

I want to know what fitgirl looks like irl, she better be a girl and the one in this image

Thanks user. I like you bye

I've never watched Amelie. Is it a good movie, should i watch it?

Attached: 1523470422784.jpg (353x332, 17K)

It's a french movie

Full of fucking degeneration

liberal garbage for cuckolds