>gains back
>tans back
HE'S BACK.

Attached: 1.png (696x390, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVaPpQENo0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and gainspilled

Why is his gf fat and ugly? Is this what happens if you show weakness, like he did when he temporarily lost his gains and hair?

For such a good looking guy he sure is a weird fucking dude. Half the chicks hes arround arent even 5/10.

more like the back on the juice haha

He's the reverse Pierce Brosnan, she may be average looking, but in due time he'll turn her into a 10/10 cardio bunny

yep im thinking he's in

not as big and lean as he used to be, face way more bloated. probs on fin for his hair and not using tren

>combover
More like copeover amirite

He literally just met this girl in a gym

He admitted to getting a hair transplant brainlets

Weird triceps

>admitted to getting a hair transplant
well its not like thats a crime.
also i dont think he ever really lost his gains, just unfortunate pictures (pump, lighting etc.).
his hairstyle could easily hide a poor hairline, also he doesnt look particular tanned in that pic.

it won't last

This is the result of NoFap

>hair is conveniently combed forward
lel, you're not fooling anyone. Couldn't stay away from the juice, eh?

Attached: 1515616584480.png (440x483, 240K)

>tfw same hair at 19

Attached: 1549765389492.jpg (709x765, 98K)

> roids 2
> connor 1

Attached: monkey_eyes.jpg (634x875, 234K)

He's still an extremely insecure coper, but I admire his physique

>be 19
>be blastin tren/test/mast
>head full of hair, even denser and longer then when I was younger
>father went bald at 19

>mfw im a manlet

I guess god balances everything out

>roiding before 25

Attached: 1549656774614.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Is your maternal grandfather balding?

I have taken all precautions. I have frozen sperm in case of infertility, and I have hired a doctor that worked in the former east-german olympic team to monitor me and properly dosage my cycle.

Yes but not as bad as my dad.

Why’d he put her in gen video tho?

>who is Larry wheels

How much to get your jizz frozen?

500 eur initial fee and 500eur per year to keep it frozen.

Do you have a freezer and an ice tray?

Jesus fucking Christ that’s a lot

Is it just me or the dude has a severe lack on his rear delts?

Cope

Lol 500 bucks per year is nothing. The doctor charges me 600 eur per appointment. And I usually have 3-4 appointments every 8 weeks.

And your 19 good for you faggot

Can you believe he got off steroids and tried to blame the lost gains on lighting and angles? Lmao

why are you going to the doctor so often?

Yea I made a shit ton of money with the crypto boom in 2017. Since then I have been heavily investing in my health, education and appearance.

>I usually have 3-4 appointments every 8 weeks
Literally what's wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=iVaPpQENo0M

He monitors my bloods during cycles and adjusts my dosages to be as efficient and side effect-free as possible.

i assume when youre ripped as fuck you get so much attention from thots that you actually start noticing girls’ personalities

luckily im a 5 at best and will never cut so gimme all the thots forever

Attached: JUST.png (1530x710, 1.07M)

guys who have such bad hair at a young age shouldnt get transplants, they wont last

If he's on fin then it'll be fine. From what I understand most docs won't do a transplant until you prove you've already started fin for this reason.

Post body

I wanna see what an average roider who is smaller than me looks like

Transplanted follicles are literally immune to MPB-related miniaturization.

No, they aren't. There haven't been enough studies to test your claim. The scalp is the problem, not the follicles.

Attached: IMG_73988.jpg (716x397, 148K)

5"6 lol

F, never reproduce.

Attached: CB2775B6-2C98-42C1-826F-738AFF1D9126.jpg (1242x2093, 1.15M)

>tripfag already coping
yikes!

Mirin arms

is this mcfit?

>Roiding for this

Yea

>zipper abs

germany? and why do you go to the worst gym while roiding

Cause my friends go there and there are a lot more qties than a more serious gym

Post body

someone calculate his height using the phone or water bottle

1. No scientific proof. I've studied a lot of reviews on hair transplant forums and seen several when they did in fact lose transplanted hair first year.
2. The worst part is not losing transplanted hair, but the hair around it. Balding is a NEVER ENDING battle if you predisposed for it genetically. And you have limited amount of donor hair to keep taking from. Plus, when you end up giving up and shaving it after all those years and countless transplants, like some of hollywood stars do, you'll still be bald but with scarred back of the head

Great results, but it feels like you took it way far from a natty looking state. Every single person who sees you IRL will think of you as an insecure kid

that's his looksmatch in current day and age

>telling supermong to post body
uhm sweetie, you need to lurk for 7 more years

he has a butterface.... i won't comment on her

You guys are fucking dumb I would spit roast that bitch

based and spitroastpilled

It's a choice of artistic style. He wants to put emphasis on his own physique by contrasting ugly women.

Feels bad man

He relapsed on nofap, that's why he started to look like shit.

Who he?

How fucking short do you have to be in order for your phone to mog your hand?

Tiny hands or big phone?

Weird? You mean huge? Skinny faggot kys

sad but true

Attached: 1542939923393.jpg (750x730, 55K)

I'M THINKING HE'S BACK

>roiding for this

>World-class German science roids for this

LMAOOO

What’s the opposite of The Architect?

Gee. I don't know. Maybe she's nice and he likes talking to her?

Nice bait.

Probably a bit of both. I've got one of those new iPhones and that fucker is gigantic, mogs the shit out of my hands and I'd say I'm at least above average height.

supermang, you are back?

Attached: 1419859118511.png (1368x1543, 2.7M)

life is too short gotta live fast boomer lel

Mirin’

Every time someone tells me "just shave it bro", I check out these CM threads. You fucks set a good scale of how people perceive hairlets in general.

I'm impressed he took action and tackled his hairloss. He has ascended back to his momentarily dethroned position as Uber-Chad

>roids back

Wow. Most people who get transplants keep it hush hush and try to play like they never lost hair. Props to his mega balls for straight up talking about his transplant

I thought hair transplants leave ugly scars at the back of your scalp? Also, is he on the juice again? Surely he must be afraid of losing the hair yet again?

How do I get triceps like this? Is he natty?

>Is he natty?

Attached: 7BBFAA34-55C2-4FC8-BB83-37AF7F4CFCB9.png (817x443, 34K)

How do I go about finding a doctor that has experience with steroids preferably a guy who has even tried them. Would help ease my anxiety about using them

Get real you cunt hes hardly got any attributes that scream steroids. Post body

>investing in health
>roiding
>19

Attached: 1548993227384.gif (652x562, 626K)

He's famously a steroid user, user. He was the posterboy of steroids causing balding, that's why this thread about his hair coming back is a big deal.

He lost his gains suddenly after noticing his hair loss, what a coincidence.

surprisingly thought provoking.

This is probably what tinder is like for girls

If you think a doctor can remove the side effects of using when you're still a fucking kid, you're retarded, delusional and have more money than sense. You bitch about height yet jump on gear when you likely have some more growth time left. Had, I mean.

Stupid as fuck. Leave this board and don't come back. Clearly, it has affected your judgment.

I believe it. Although I bet he doesnt do large amounts. Still mirin his triceps wonder what his workout is

All I could think while reading his posts was "fucking retarded zoomer."

Not his gf.

>surprisingly thought provoking.
Man, you surely are an...