Remember to put down the weights tommorrow and help society

Remember to put down the weights tommorrow and help society.

Attached: 6B591344-4452-46AF-AE21-529E1CD7E963.png (552x426, 312K)

>childish man
what did they mean by this. link?

Remember to fist yourselves. I’m going to go to the gym after work tomorrow, hit some sets of 225 on incline bench and some weighted dips then go home and play Apex Legends. Then I’m getting yucky with the boys on Friday and Saturday night. 24 year old checking in

The happiest men I know are single, I don't think men are meant to be tied down.

Holy fuck that was hilarious! I cannotstop laughing! Take my upvote! Take another from my second account! Hell, take a silver, why not? Scratch that, a gold! Scratch that, a platinum even! God, just come to my house and plunge your cock into my gaping asshole already! You can have my wallet afterwards too! Take the credit cards too, I’ll even give you the PIN numbers! Hell, you can take the whole damn house while you’re at it! You can even have my wife and kids if you want! I’m willing to go into poverty just because your post on reddit.com was that funny!

Attached: 20794DDF-34C5-4239-B902-AD5FCD44A672.gif (487x815, 587K)

This isn’t reddit, this a Japanese dog soup recipe board.

>90% of women are thots and can only spout jewish propaganda
>men that don't fall for it are 'childish'

They aren't, the whole monogamic dynamic is purely for capitalistic purposes.

Shit went down after agriculture started, before that it was all about walking the world with your nomadic tribe, everyone fucked each other and the kids were raised by the tribe, since there was no concept of fatherhood or bastards.

fuck society

Attached: 1549367929275.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Preagriculture you mean that the top men of the tribe fucked the majority of the tribe while the betas got leftover scraps and sloppy seconds

Actually, it’s women’s fault for having the
those children in the first place.

Yes goy, focus on the symptoms not the cause

It's anecdotal, they are happier, they are in better shape, do more exiting things, get laid often and travel more.

Trust me, I'm an oldfag, I've lived the family life, most people are not as happy as they were single or in the dating stage. The world has changed.

Scoob is right about being gay, it is master race

this

Attached: 1b0a123521b836960ceb6b01439e5b31.jpg (500x750, 67K)

Attached: 7A7F40F2-E897-4F24-83AF-6DB468CF6823.jpg (219x333, 4K)

Attached: 40833595ced65a8c248bf74107b49324.jpg (735x991, 173K)

cringe

If I could go back in time I’d tell myself to never get married. It’s a nightmare and a money pit and all for what? “Stability?”
I’m consistently not getting laid and consistently paying for it, that’s what.
If you’re single or just playing the field bros, keep that lifestyle; and know I envy you.

Attached: ef5b6f8f772ca3dd4cf53c1846b4aa59.jpg (736x736, 172K)

Thread reported for low quality. Posting pictures of headline+picture is low tier click bait and should not be allowed on Jow Forums. If you want to make a thread discussion about that news article you have to screenshot the ENTIRE article + give a link to it in the OP, AT LEAST.

Please incorporate this in to the rules, these low tier click bait shitfuck posts should not be allowed and encouraged

You can't "help" society without helping yourself first. And society needs to show that it's helped itself as well, and is worthy of your help. A society that wants your "help" without promising you/giving you something back is a dictatorship or slave plantation; that wants you to go 'yes commissar/massa' and sacrifice your own interests and desires for whatever it wants. Society and the people in it also have several chances day in out to prove this. When some in society constantly choose to fall short and put all of the effort improve on other peopel; sane people start asking "why bother?"
And never mind that when said 'sane' people start doing that, the same problems causers use shame and threats to get them to come back.
Also stong intelligent informed individuals that are allowed and encouraged to question society make a better one

Attached: Communism and political Correctness.png (531x198, 19K)

What a beta attitude

Wahh improving my value is haaaard society plz help

Pretty much the same as now, but since they usually were less than 200 people, they all knew each other and acted as a big family, so they would protect each other even with the social tiers.

Based old user.

Attached: 1542566878213.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Attached: Akumetsu Ch. 156 p.008.png (757x1200, 229K)