Redpill me on ec stack Jow Forums, how well does it actually work? will it give me a heart attack...

redpill me on ec stack Jow Forums, how well does it actually work? will it give me a heart attack? anything i can take to make it more effective/less damaging to my body? gimme all your trips and tricks pls

Attached: 1517324776052.png (917x853, 345K)

use yohimbine instead and don't be retarded with the dosages

It works great if you count calories with it. Even at a big deficit you will have tons of energy, but you won’t be able to lift without it anymore. Even after taking a month off and going back to maintenance calories my lifts went down and my energy levels aren’t the same anymore.

worked great for me, totally killed my cravings when id start a hard cut, lost 60 pounds using it for about half a year

I use it as a preworkout just a couple times a week to not develop tolerance. Best shit ever. Harder to sleep after

I hate how caffeine effects my sleep. Harder to wake up and harder to fall asleep

Currently on it, some days I cant sleep but that's when I wake up late (days off of work) and my last dose is at like 6.
I can see veins on my quads and back, and I'm the leanest I've ever been. I've fasted 65 hours before, and had incredible results, so for my last week I'm doing a 96 hour fast. I'd recommend this to anyone and I'm trying to get my obese boss to try this.

Would post body, but with the discord trannies and the inner-loser Reddit crowd anybody who looks above a basedboy is bombarded with negative comments about any minor detail of his physique.

I get very mild heart "pains" I guess when I'm on it, but it works very well. I'm 285 lbs, am I too fat to take this stuff? Is my heart gonna explode?

Are you prone to heart conditions?

No, never had any problems before this, but I have been fat most of my life and have never really done cardio.

Cut caffeine to 100mg a day

so 75mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine a day? How do I split a 200mg caffeine pill into six 33mg doses?

Great. Only sold on prescription here. Fucking regulations.

where do you live?

caffeine helps making ephedrine work better

everyone says this but no has ever explained how exactly this works, how does caffeine potentiate ephedrine?

I had heart palpitations while on it. Now I have a full blown arrhythmia.

It's a well known drug interaction, you are stacking stimulants. The box specifically warns you not to do this since at high doses it kills people. At lower doses it gives a good energy boost and cuts appetite.

It makes me have delusions of grandeur.

Nigga you are too fat for life lmao

work upper back more.

Yohimbine gave me the worst headaches of my life, and that was at the starting dosage

absolutely lower the dosage. this stuff stresses out your heart; if you're at the point where you're having mild heart pains, however mild they are, you need to stop using this stuff or radically lower the dosage.

it works, ephedrine is a miracle drug for appetite suppressing. it makes me super horny, but i can't get an erection so i end up jerking a half hard dick until i come which is a weird experience where i orgasm but don't actually produce semen for another 4-5 seconds

try primatine inhaler instead of the pills the inhaler has no guaifenesin which is a demuculant and it interferes with absorption.

where can i buy this primatine inhaler? wal-mart? thats where i usually get my bronkaid

also it says the primatine mist inhaler is ephinephrine, not ephedrine, is there a difference?

>I get very mild heart "pains" I guess when I'm on it, but it works very well. I'm 285 lbs, am I too fat to take this stuff? Is my heart gonna explode?

user, if you literally feel anything in your heart/chest taking this you shouldn't take it.
If you insist on going on, you need to at least cut dose so no such side effect and check your BP on the norm, like daily.

>so 75mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine a day? How do I split a 200mg caffeine pill into six 33mg doses?

just stop the caffeine totally for a few days. Are you drinking any coffee or tea?

All it does it suppress your hunger and give you anxiety. I still felt the hunger fatigue and other symptoms on it, I just had the energy that I could ignore it and carry on. Feels very cracked out. Wasn’t sustainable for me, I can do better with a couple cups of black coffee and a 1000 cal deficit+ cardio

user if you are not trolling discontinue use asap. Your heart is not in a good condition to tolerate these stims, drop to a lower weight naturally then try them and see if you still get sides.

Srs, don't fuck around with chest pains -- not worth it for the tiny metabolism boost this stuff will give.

Will I fuck myself up if I take bronkaid while on Lexapro and lamictal? I hear that there can be some negative effects but it might be worth it for weight loss on ez mode.

It works fine, but I can't take a piss after using it. Have to stand in front of urinal for minutes.

>they bought into the caffeine jew

no, I drink nothing but water.

would love an answer on this, as well

bump lol

i mean, combining caffeine and ephedrine will work but as with al psychoactive substances you will build a tolerance
say for example you did this for a month with a stable dose (you took the same amount each time) by the end of the month you would get little to no stimulation from it

Why are you people so ignorant about this stuff

Ec stack curbs your appetite. That’s the only thing it does. You can get the same effect from any stimulant (vyvanse especially good) but you don’t need a prescription for Ec. So that’s where its popularity comes from

Yohimbine is used to better burn stubborn fat, like the last bits on your lower abdomen/back. It only works when you’re already pretty lean I.e. those stubborn parts are the only parts left. But there’s a whole protocol to it for to be effective, I.e. gotta take it fasted, gotta do aerobic cardio after. Google “Lyle Macdonald yohimbine” to get the full story