Vegan lifts 3 pl8

vegan lifts 3 pl8
where is your meat god now?

Attached: 1550085856059.png (1080x1369, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
youtube.com/watch?v=qMv_Mlvr1FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for melon, he’s been at it for a while

>a whole day for deadlfts

Attached: 1537780399767.jpg (432x432, 51K)

I literally never do legs and can lift 4pl8 easily

someone should tell him that deadlifting won't turn his 50% whiteness into 100%

ask me how i know you don't lift

is deadlift the most useless lift ever?
it will not make you big, whats the point then?

More proof deadshits are a waste of time and an ego lift

yes, and ego

3pl8s is literally nothing

>dude I can deadlift more than this guy
Way to prove my point

Thats like 415?
three 45s and two 25s

suck my ass DYEL faggot, you're a pussy if you can't do more than DL in one day

Friendly reminder that no matter how big or stronk you get as a vegan, you could always get bigger and stronker if you were a omnivore.

t. Slimback

haha, yeah. deadlifts are only useful for stroking your ego. unlike these other lifts I do just for aesthetics.

Yeah, I can lift 3 and a half pl8 after a year of training, in which I drank heavily and slacked off on my diet. Veganism is more of a disability than alcoholism it seems.

Those look like 10s not 25s

carnivore*

DYEL Detected

Definitely DYEL
Deadlift day doesn't mean just doing deadlift you moron

>deadlift day means he is only doing deadlifts and nothing else
You have to go back to wherever you're from.

i'm 6' and 160 lbs and do 3.5 plate lol

I'm 5' 90 lbs 9 years old and I can do 5 plates you freaking losers. Vegoons BTF0'd

great logic there moron

what the fuck are those plates? They’re literally more holes than metal

they were involved in a drive by

apparently fantano's dad was a well regarded powerlifter and PL coach. which makes this 4 plate diddly pretty sad considering he looks to be about 5'10 220.

Hasn't he been lifting for years?

>low key humble bragging that 3.5 plates is nothing, when he really believes it is

OH NO NO NO

That’s 4 plate + 5 lbs unless those thick little ones are 10s

I mean at least he knows he’s a wimp

False, you can get complete protein as a vegan. Try again.

This vegan is squatting 550lbs+ for reps while you pus mouths are here shitposting

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>wasn’t vegan until recently
>basically made all his gains before then
>is using steroids
Not a good example

I'll humor you. How long has he been vegan and where's his drug test?

Vegan for 1.5+ years at least.
Maintained and improved his gains for that time.
Steroids help but you need fuel to feed that sweety. Steroids alone won't get you big. Plenty of meatheads take juice and don't come near him. Try coping some other way ;)

Aaaannndddd he's trolling

Ah I see you have no response other than 'no u'. Hopefully you can think through your cognitive dissonance that Jow Forums has instilled in people about vegans.

It’s worth noting that he’s said he doesn’t notice any difference before and after going vegan and his progress hasn’t really dramatically improved or been lessened big factors are just getting enough protein and lifting a lot

stiff leg is the only DL worth doing. There is nothing better for hamstrings.

SLDL + Front Squats are a good combo

so he is injecting plant testosterone to stay vegan???

Meat gods are doing that with one hand and adequate vitamin/mineral levels.

Attached: IMG_20190212_195722_686.jpg (1280x726, 87K)

He’s been vegan for over 2 years. Obviously he roids. Still better than most all the other weightlifters in the same weight class who roid.

He’s also stronger and more informed than anyone on Jow Forums and he believes that being vegan hasn’t held him back in any way so I’m inclined to agree being strong on a vegan diet is possible.

Yeah, I just want people to realize that being vegan doesn't instantly mean you're weaker. Nothing I've read says it helps muscle growth either. One does help the environment though.

He showed some of his vegan diet off. All he eats is cereal with chocolate onions milk. Legumes, rice, lentils.vegetables, tofu, and onions fake meat. Veganism isn't hard to maintain on eating meat is just a lot EASIER and a lot bigger variety.

3100 calories a day 240 grams of protein. youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI

Is your point that being a vegan is useless? Otherwise you have none, my wife can almost pull 3pl8 and she's 9 months in

I’m vegan and can lift 5.5 plates, what now faggot.

Maybe, but i doubt it has that much of an effect.
Also, I could be stronger if I pinned but doesn’t mean I’m gonna do that,

Wtf

you're fucking retarded

If you're going to make a serious post, using shitpost language like sweety is just going to turn away anybody willing to listen.

His point is that deadlifts are a waste of time and an ego lift, literally said proved his point by bragging that he could lift 3pl8 like noting.

Clarence is strong as fuck, yes, but I assume the majority of us are going to be natty lifelong, so we can't really compare ourselves to him.
I'm willing to bet that he will go back to eating meat, if he isn't already sneaking it in.

But were you vegan when you made all your gains,

>faggot

Because hes from plg and not a weakshit. Are you retarded?

Should I even deadlift?

Yes I’ve been vegan for 4 years, I could only lift about 4 plates when I went vegan. I was also an international athlete as a vegan in rowing.
I’m not comparing him to natties, I’m comparing him to other weightlifters who roid, who he is still stronger than. You’re just delusional if you think meat is 100% required to be strong. Maybe it’s easier, or helpful, but anyone who thinks it’s requird is dumb.

lmao what happened to his face

He’s squatting a heavy weight you dyel

>He proved his point by bragging that he could lift it
>Because he's not weak you retard!
He's bragging, which proves that deadlifts are an ego lift, as stated beforehand. Where's the confusion?

>not lifting 700lb in 2019
lmaoing@yourlife

Attached: Deadlift 700 x 1.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

>I’m not comparing him to natties, I’m comparing him to other weightlifters who roid, who he is still stronger than.
Failing to account for genetics, which are the #1 factor.
>You’re just delusional if you think meat is 100% required to be strong. Maybe it’s easier, or helpful, but anyone who thinks it’s requird is dumb.
I dunno, I think the opposite is true. I've never seen a single natty bodybuilder who's been vegetarian for more than a few years.

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 6K)

>genetics are the number #1 factor
>except for eating meat, which matters a lot more

>genetics are the number #1 factor
When you're comparing elite athletes on steroids to one-another. Let's not mix up the argument.
>except for eating meat, which matters a lot more
For natties.

baraki goes beast mode

Why would being vegan suddenly matter more for natties than for steroid users?

Steroid users can eat literally anything they want and still gain muscle.
Hell, steroid users can sit on a couch, lift zero weights, and still gain muscle.

>3pl8
I guess you can get to literal novice tier on veganism.

Attached: Deadlift 455x3.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

They're useful for SS/SL/Powerlifter babbies so they can blag online about their 6pl8 while they gorge into a Ben & Jerry's for their """""bulk""""".

Otherwise, they are a useless as fuck lift. They make you tired as fuck and don't isolate shit. There are 1000 better exercises to build a good back, glutes, quads and hams.

Attached: 102978432627.jpg (550x391, 45K)

What the fuck that doesn’t answer my question?
I’m comparing Clarence to other roiders, who he is still miles stronger than.
Why would being a vegan not hold him back (compared to other roiders) but would hold back a natty lifter (compared to other natties)

Why are you doing these mental gymnastics to try to convince yourself that no vegan can be as strong as a meat eater.

As I said I lift 5.5 plates and I’ve been vegan 6 years totally natty. I know it’s not insane numbers but I hardly think it’s weak either

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making! Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>I lift more than you as a vegan. Maybe if you cut out meat you could be as good as me

You see how that’s a retarded argument?

God barakis form makes me nut

Reminder to ignore these vegan trannies raiding the board. There is absolutely no benefit in being vegan unless you’re actually trying to be less masculine.

>caring where tripfags come from

yeah we all don't know your thread-specific heroes, you cockhopper

ay tone take a look at this guy

>Why would being a vegan not hold him back (compared to other roiders) but would hold back a natty lifter (compared to other natties)
Because natties have to produce their own sex hormones, while steroid users get them exogenously.
Basically I'm saying that without steroids, being vegan may mess with your hormone production.

>Why are you doing these mental gymnastics to try to convince yourself that no vegan can be as strong as a meat eater.
Well, I went vegetarian for a year and got anemic, so it's hard for me to believe that being full-on vegan can be sustainable.
I also instantly gained strength/size when I started eating meat again, which again I assume is from hormone levels and the bioavailable nutrients.

>As I said I lift 5.5 plates and I’ve been vegan 6 years totally natty. I know it’s not insane numbers but I hardly think it’s weak either
That's pretty good. Hard to believe that you never cheated, really.

>embarrassing entry-level knowledge comment
you're too stupid to respond with any nuance

Why are vegans always so angry? Cholesterol deficiency, maybe.

stop making assumptions to project your fallacious arguments on to. I'm not a vegan or a fuckin vegetarian
your post is just v. fuckin naive regarding steroids and other PEDs

I can do 365lbs at 170bw 6’0 i’m not even ottermode, this is a bad example OP

So lemme get this straight Paulie, these cock suckas PAY to blow out their fuckin' backs over hea?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>Basically I'm saying that without steroids, being vegan may mess with your hormone production.

There is literally no evidence that a (good) vegan diet has a negative impact on hormone levels.

I’m sorry being vegetarian didn’t work out for you, but is it so hard to believe the testimony of lifters like myself, and also Clarence Kennedy, who say they note no negative effects when going vegan? I’m not trying to shill veganism here. I believe it is harder to do than eating meat, and there are many downsides. But it’s annoying when people believe that no one could possibly gain strength on a vegan diet despite it being empirically unsubstantiated

I pull 5.5 pl8+ 1RM at 183 lbs bw in under 4 years lifting natty. I'm really just memeing since the only thing that actually matters with diet is macros. OP was saying a 3pl8 deadlift proves vegans can be strong, but 3pl8 is so far away from anything remotely strong it's funny.

Of course it depends on your genes as well, some people don't respond much to steroids.
But there is evidence to support that sitting on a couch and taking roids will make you bigger:
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

That’s true, it’s not heavy but it’s also not because he’s vegan.

Enlightened.
Powerlifters on this board is just a cover for being fat and doing dead lifts.

But clearly Clarence Kennedy is not that. So what’s your point? That, for some reason, veganism has no effect on Clarence Kennedy alone because of his idiosyncratic steroid response, but for every other lifter it makes them weaker?
How is this not ad hoc as fuck

>powerlifts are fat
I have around a 1300 total. Post your body.

Attached: 2-11-19.jpg (1512x2016, 305K)

>where is your meat god?

lifting slightly more weight

youtube.com/watch?v=qMv_Mlvr1FY

what the fuck, i am pretty sure he has a youtube vid of him deadlifting at least 4 plates from years ago

that evidence has be corroborated by other studies yes, but its still a reductive perspective that ignores the effects of at least
>PED choice and cycling timing
>Workout routine
>nutrition

which obviously all have a large influence on physique outcome and it's almost disingenuous to ignore that in a discussion about the influence of diet vs PED on natties vs not

anyways optimal vegan diets require a much larger investment in knowledge, planning, and costs (nattie or not) and imo is not worth it if your goal is to just get big or strong

>help the environment
here's my problem with that argument: you're saying that eating a lot more plants than usual is better? That's a fuck ton of feudal resources, not to mention the irrigation needed. And then if you're not growing for yourself, you know they use pesticides, funghicides, faunicides, and the rest.
I'm not saying animal's better. The way they do it nowadays is terrible. There are green sources though.
But ecology-wise at least during its lifetime it also produces other sources for protein, like cheese and eggs. Quite efficiently too, since we domesticated these animals over hundreds of generations to provide an abundance of those sources.
You need to eat significantly more plants to survive if you're not going to eat meat at all. And you don't need meat every day, even the jews know that, hence the kosher traditions.

Besides all this, I still believe vegans in general suffer from malnutrition. Before veganism there was vegetarianism. Lots of medical cases surrounding that diet, despite them eating non-flesh animal proteins.

You look like you bench

yes user, for the environment, switching to veganism while still shopping at your shitty big box grocer is still sucking the dick of agro-industry - any meaningful change will have to address land use not fucking eating more lettuce

Tbh my best paused bench is 275 and my squat/deadlift total is right at 1000. I might be good for 285 bench next time I max.

yep. squats and isolations are all you need for legs. squats are also better for posture than deads.

>vegan lifts 3 pl8

I, too, fondly remember my first deadlift.

Attached: Only Pretending To Be Retarded.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

>2013
>Still looks dyel