Hair loss

Ok, fags, I went to a trichologist and a dermatologist and they both said that this recession was due to seborrheic dermatitis and that my hair would come back.

I actually think I've noticed some regrowth (I've been taking pics since December) and the area is all covered with hairs visible to the naked eye.

What do you guys think? I want to know your opinion so I don't have to wait 8 more months just to realize it is MPB and kill myself.

Attached: 35D35437-12D2-4A27-AF55-8F8432BD46B9.jpg (1536x2048, 953K)

could be dermatitits. your temples have a lot of disperse hair with not too much of a discrepancy in thickness between them (normally people receding on temples have slick bald skin where its already gone and the density difference between terminal and miniaturized hair is pretty noticeable)

that being said, with MPB you can never be too sure

use castor oil mixed with conditioner (1 to 3 ratio) and rub it in your scalp let it sit about 15 minutes before you wash it out with shampoo and conditioner. you can also add 1 or two drops of rosemary, peppermint or tea tree essential oil to the mix for extra benefits. some people also like using straight coconut oil on the scalp but castor is antibacterial so it's my preference personally. this will help your hair grow back and grow longer faster.

Thank you, only destiny knows if it is MPB.

Will look into it, appreciated.

Yeah, some trannies from Kenyan goat herding forum will give you a better advice than actual doctors who've seen you IRL

Lel, but who knows. I've met some doctors who have given me terrible advice comparable to some found here. Of course I will take everything posted here with a grain of salt.

Dude, don't be a hypochondriac pussy like me. It's not cash money.

Will try, but this shit has ruined my life. I'm 19 and can barely go out to the gym, let alone do anything else besides stay at home.

I was suffering from hair loss a couple years ago. I was around 22 years old.
What I found out was causing it
>Frequent masturbation causing increase in hairloss androgen and low zInc levels
>low iron levels
>poor hair care
How I fixed it (grew back bald spot and receding temples)
>quit fapping and actually went full hard mode. Broke up with my gf because she wanted frequent sex and I told her I don't want to have sex anymore.
>Started using a dermaroller after every time I washed my hair.
>Started using a castor oil / peppermint leave in conditioner. After I wash my hair, I dermaroll, then massage in a small amount of the leave in conditioner. It keeps my scalp stimulated and healthy, I noticed massive hairline improvements immediately after using it. pic related
>Quit drinking and doing things that increase cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause severe hairloss early in life. Heavy breathing and quitting smoking dropped my corsitol levels 80%.
good luck. If you have receding hairline or baldspot, it's extremely unlikely to regrow without some sort of dermarolling or hair transplant. Dead zones don't regrow hair.

Attached: 815dcwGCa6L._SY355_.jpg (348x355, 26K)

Your skin looks like a wrinkled piece of leather left in the sun for a year. I'd be more worried about that old man

im gonna try this
im 23 and have been dealing with a "JUST" hairline for the past year
whats weird is it started with this oozy scabby shit and red inflamed areas in the spots where I was losing hair
I think i'm going to see a dermatologist next month

Are you American or Muslim? It's only those groups I've ever met that believe sex/masturbation is bad. There isn't a single study showing sex or masturbation causes baldness. It's sad and weird you people have such an unhealthy fixation.

>Dead zones don't regrow hair.
The pictures I've taken don't support your theory.

I wrinkled my forehead when I took that picture. I don't have any wrinkles on my forehead.

> fren I'm 28 and I notice slight thinning and slight MPB, already quit my stressy operations IT job and have a good massage brush and peppermint oil. I apply once a week let it sit for a hour or two then wash it. think derma rolling is the game changer here? already do nofap.

thanks fren.

Attached: themagiciian.gif (225x528, 20K)

>Broke up with my gf because she wanted frequent sex and I told her I don't want to have sex anymore.
absolutely fucking based kek.

>let alone do anything else besides stay at home
So why do you care having hair if no one will see it

dermaroller is a gift from God.
Baldies have shiny heads because the skin on their head has died. Skin that grows hair isn't shiny like that, and no amount of rogaine will make an entire layer of skin grow back. at best rogaine / minox / fin will only lead you to tiny hairs like OP's pic.
If your hairline or baldspot are pretty severe, your only real results are going to come from dermarolling or a hair transplant.

I have dermaroller lying arround
how often should I dermaroll?
And what needle size is good enough?

every 2 days, do it after shows while your hair is still damp. Then after dermarolling apply the leave in conditioner and leave your hair alone until the next time you wash it. The leave in conditioner is like fertilizer for your scalp. (don't use actual oils instead of the leave in, you can't leave them in for long or they clog your scalp.)
.25mm-.5mm MAX. Some people can't handle .5, I think it's fine.

thank you mister
May your hair be plentiful and shinny

Attached: 1540480837232.gif (220x220, 841K)

I see it.

>Baldies have shiny heads because the skin on their head has died.
No, from what I've read, some actually have dry scalps.

>Skin that grows hair isn't shiny like that
Some men have oily scalps and faces and can grow beards and head hair just fine.

why is that retard crying

Looks like an ugly girl.

Isn't that footage from that justin bieber prank?

Fell for the peppermint oil meme and applied some mixed in jojoba oil to my head for the first time. Top of head head is cool and minty fresh af, feels good man.

Attached: 1461032541859.jpg (657x527, 42K)

I heard the scalp burns after applying it.

Maybe that's something that happens if you apply it directly or have really sensitive skin, idk. I have it 5% peppermint oil and 95% jojoba as the carrier. For me it feels like the inside of your mouth when chewing a minty gum. It's pleasant.

Oh, thanks for your input.

i'm starting to feel my hairs hurting in pic related

i'm going bald?

Attached: Immagine.png (462x342, 45K)

What exactly do you mean by hurting? Is is itchy?

like burning

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 2.11M)

I'm OP and I felt that, but I suffered seborrheic dermatitis. Anything weird going on your scalp? Flakes, dandruff?

Who cares? Be a man and accept whatever happens.

its the illuminati shutting down your 3rd eye

Go home, /x/, you're drunk.

Attached: 572160B7-8988-4EBA-87A9-2723212EF500.png (709x462, 660K)

my dad is 54 and has a juvenile hairline and I'm already norwood 1, maybe 2 (but only on one side). My temples are thinning and my hairline is receeding. I look like shit bald, too. I can't even grow a beard.

Attached: just fuck my shit up.png (716x638, 1.07M)

There's no recession whatsoever.

not in that pic. Look at this.

Attached: fuck.jpg (510x960, 47K)

look "normal"

the feeling burning started yesterday and i notice how my hairs in the starting of the middle zone i could clearly see the scalp

Attached: 2019214_14728943.jpg (1382x925, 992K)

how do i fix seborrheic dermatitits?

Damn... how long did it take you to reach that stage? Is your maternal grandfather balding? Are the corners slick bald unlike my pic?

Yeah, it does. The burning sensation is most likely due to something internal.

>my hairs in the starting of the middle
Are you a woman? That is stage 1 (normal).

Attached: 6B5A79D8-2677-4F13-811D-84E56AF791F6.jpg (499x368, 26K)

I fixed it, but I have to go. If the thread's still alive when I come back, I will tell you. The cause is DHT.

Attached: 3585FC7D-BBFF-44CC-BFCD-F2F3EFD306D7.jpg (6000x3760, 907K)

sadly

no i'm not a woman