BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

JEB BUSH FILMED BEATING A HELPLESS NIGGER IN NYC

Attached: 1525083606254.webm (1280x720, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Don't hit him!"
"HE'S BITING ME!!"

Old news.
>During one of Jeb Bush's campaign fundraiser events in late April, he was confronted by several members of the Black Lives Matter group, one of which was throwing rocks at
event goers, injuring one woman. Jeb responded by quickly rushing off the small stage to tackle the protester before other onlookers could be harmed until the police arrived.
>During this conflict, the assailant attempted to break free by biting him, which resulted in Jeb having to deal three blows to their head until they stopped.

>This was recorded from one of Jeb Bush's livestreamed events which was quickly pulled from the channel soon after.

hooktube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

Jeb tackled a rock thrower, and then it bit him.

If he only had this much energy during 2016 campaign.

I have a gut feeling this was a staged event.
Still, bit of an energy boost I guess

he could have been president if he knew how to meme and memed himself beating up the competition

GUAC'D

This was during the campaign

Did anyone ever question why BLM always acted like a bunch of palestinians?

holy shit when did this happen?

God damn, I would have voted for Jeb if I had witnessed this, whether it was staged or not.

me too

That nigger's trying to give him AIDS or rabies.

>holy shit when did this happen?
During his campaign fundraiser event. Maybe may/2016.

Oh, then the question is, why he lost? He beat up a chimping nigger, that's like +1,000 Bonus points.

Jeb NO!

that's uh... not jeb guys

Any evidence it was !Jeb!? I seem to remember the video just being a guy who looked like him.

>Any evidence it was !Jeb!?
No. Maybe it's a look a like.

wtf i love Jeb! now

Jeb!

Attached: jeb.gif (338x338, 927K)

think that was closer to fall of 2015 by may 2016 jeb was already toast
>it's been almost 3 years since Trump came down the escalator

>PERVERTED

that is 100% jeb

All you had to do is clap

Attached: 1492063704840.jpg (463x517, 112K)

That's not Jeb. No way Jeb would have the balls.

So retards like you would support them like how you same retards want to give muslims nukes because you are too fucking retarded to realize they dont just hate the kikes

The nigger is biting him.

Attached: 1523910398267.jpg (488x434, 96K)

He should have hit him harder.

What the fuck, i didn't know Jeb beat up niggers like he was goddamn Moonman.

Or is that a sheboon he's beating on?

Trump never did anything like this.

He would of won the presidency if that was his campaign video.

Nigger used rock throw, Women fainted. Pokémon trainer sent out Jeb! Jeb used tackle. Nigger used bite, it’s not very effective... Jeb used bind.

rare pedo island flag.

thats not jeb and its old. every one whos been here for a while remembers that clip circulated back during the election. there is one with audio and his voice isnt jebs. also the nig is a female you can tell by her voice in the original clip

the "resistance" never learn. they always do the same shit they just try again later. they have actually become less successful over time. why? their soldiers get picked off. they never understood that they were revealed for what they are and could never hide it. not even in the off chance they had a time machine would it matter. a instinctual response would shield the resit of humanity from the majority of them and their lies

This isn't jeb though despite it looking and sounding like him

we need a leaf ban

Go blow it out your ass Mexican.

like right now.

Yeah fuck yourself 56% subhuman trash.

would have