Finally became fit enough to make it on tinder. I got a match but I’m not sure if I should pursue...

Finally became fit enough to make it on tinder. I got a match but I’m not sure if I should pursue, we are already talking about plans to hang out on Saturday but I don’t wanna be surprised should I go for it?

Attached: 5B1D9E7E-6A32-4506-921F-82FB63061219.jpg (1242x1466, 1.05M)

This is literally the only pic she has of herself besides this one

Attached: 805CF84C-30C1-4483-8053-E2A8F343B8D3.jpg (1242x1466, 1.14M)

She looks pretty cute OP. Fat chicks don't do the camera thing if that's what you're worried about.

Arrange to meet at a very specific place in a public area (with relatively few people). Get there 15 minutes early, but don't tell her, and wait somewhere that has a view of the meeting place. Wait for her to message you "I'm here, where are you?", then you should be able to discern who she is. If she looks like her pic/looks good, then tell her you'll be there in five minutes, then take your time walking over there. If she doesn't look like her pic/looks like a potato, then either ghost her or come up with some bullshit excuse.

just talk to her for practice and have fun. see where it goes. mess with her a little bit. i'd send her a pic of me doing the same shit she's doing to make fun of her and then ask her about it, see if she sends you a pic of her face.

Seems very elaborate but I don’t like to be mean ):
Yeah I’m just glad she’s not fat lol

is she asian

Be careful.
I got addicted to tinder and I deleted and reinstalled my account so many times in my hometown that I’m known by everygirl on the app in town for being that tinder guy

how is that mean?
also important point

Show up a couple minutes early to get yourself acquainted with the location. Before you leave the house triple check you are leaving with your ID, cash and credit and/or debit. Two drink maximum unless she’s out drinking you. If she is out drinking you then no hook up. Better yet just go into this thinking sex isn’t happening today. Above all else treat her or have the mindset that she’s your sister. If you go into this with this mindset she’ll warm up to you quickly. You’ll feel no pressure and your jokes and aloofness will come off as enduring and funny. Best of luck brochacho home you found that purple unicorn.

fuck it brah, go for it. What's the worst that can happen. Just don't sleep with her because the worst that can happen is she reports you for rape.

Not sure if srs
You gonna meet a girl you never seen her fucking face? How does that shit even work

Can any bros shed some light on whether Tinder would be a viable medium to find a non-degenerate woman? I know I can pull attention there as an attractive fit white male 6'5'', good job, nice car/appt etc. I'm just wondering if there's even a chance, never used it before.

I'm not interested in casual sex. Would appreciate any input.

if this is your only match and/or you're really low-self esteem/bad looking/fat/etc (no hate from me, just saying), then I'd go on the date regardless - especially if you need practice talking to girls.

However, IMO, user. Pretty girls who aren't fat... just don't do this type of thing. I know what you're thinking: "It's like a gamble! 50/50!" However, the chances that she isn't ugly and isn't fat... is very slim. Again, why would a pretty girl/thin girl do this?!

>maybe it's a test... like she's really pretty but just doesn't want to be judged by only her beauty
Nigger, this is TINDER. And this is also not an NBC SitCom. Even off Tinder, girls simply do not do this "it's just a test" shit. Nope, not ever.

I was catfished once - I drove over an hour through the mountains to meet her. She was very fat and I was so horny that I was even getting erections just driving to her place. We hung out for a few then I just went for it. After cumming and "sobering up" I made up and an excuse to GTFO went home and did the goddamn "sit in the shower and rethink my life" thing. It was horrible. One of my worst memories. I honestly just wished that once I saw her, I would have literally just turned around and left - it'd be rude, yes, but so is catfishing someone.

Tinder is a hookup app, are you fucking serious dude? they're all whores

sorry for trying to kid myself user

This, I made the mistake of getting too close with one girl, and even though we got along so well we easily coulda had a relationship. She broke it off with me after we banged a few times because "She wasn't in the right place to be seeing anyone and could tell if this lasted any longer we'd end up dating."
So pretty much she didn't want to give up getting a constant confidence boost on Tinder and no strings attached sex.

How do you even get catfished nowadays though?

I mean, its very easy to tell when a profile is fake (reverse search) or if the girl's photos don't show their body well enough they're almost 100% or at least chubbier than they let on.

For example, OP's girl is most definitely chubby, and while to be honest she does not look that bad its also pretty hard to tell if she's pretty in the face at all.

Bruh just go and have a good time
Some girls on Tinder are whores. Some are not.
Worst case scenario one of you bails early.
Better scenarios; you make a friend, or start dating someone

Sounds like you avoided a landmine, or you were basically told you weren't good enough for her to settle down with.

Depends if they use old photos, or if the reverse image search fails to give you any solid leads. They still could also be using someone else's photos easily.

Try okcupid/pof first as those girls are slightly less whorish. You can find an odd unicorn on tinder but most are whores. I use tinder out of boredom more than anything

I know a few people who have met their current significant others through tinder but it was always their intention to just find someone to hook up with (both male and female) and then they sort of fell into relationships. If you’re a confident guy and don’t care that your future gf has likely hooked up with several men from that app then you should go for it.

>Match with cute nerdy girl.
>We have lots in common so talking is ez.
>Ask her to hang out but say I'm not interested in hookups.
>She says sure but stops responding.
This happens all the time so nutin' new. I would really like to meet someone the old fashioned way but I have no social circle and I never leave my house besides work.

All fine until she sees you walk to your car in the next parking lot over and starts to think you're insane.

anyone here go from khv to tinderslootslayer after getting Jow Forums?

Attached: 1548989706130.jpg (670x665, 78K)

>tfw 4 girls liked me
>too pussy to match and take it a step further
can't lift autism away

Just do it nigger

What do you have to lose?

Reminder to make it on tinder you need to be confident not fit. Be as confident as possible and you'll pick up constantly

Fucking this. I would match with tons of girls when I was on tinder and then I'd blow it with my autism. I stick to real life now where I'm more comfortable.

lmao what
'im confident' in your bio doesn't make girls swipe. being attractive does

>tfw got permanent banned for okcupid

you're retarded. confidence is something you show face to face not through texts lmao. tinder is all about visual attraction.

story?

non-degenerate woman doesn't exist in the 21st century. Literally all of them are whores

Do you want herpes or some other STDs?
Are you open to dating a slut?

If no to either of these don't bother.