What am I doing wrong and what can I be doing better?

I've been going to a gym for a year as of March 28th. I've stuck with classes mostly cause I know the instructor and I'm really shy and nervous around people. I've never been to the weight room of the gym I go to.

I've been consistently going to 4 classes a week. I go to TRX Thursdays, Power 30 (Tabata Weightlifting) Fridays, Bootcamp Saturday mornings for an hour and a half and Spin (Cycles) Sunday.

I go because I have scoliosis which is pinching my scistice so I'm going to improve that and my posture. I'm a bit of a poorfag so my diet could be better, but I'm doing this under doctors orders.

I dunno. I kinda figured after a year Ibwould see better results. The most things I have noticed would be my triceps and calves, but that's bare minimum.

What do you guys suggest?

Attached: 20190213_212913.jpg (4608x2592, 2.42M)

Pic related is my gym coach. Both shots taken by me.

Attached: received_10206871719182339.jpg (960x638, 42K)

Attached: received_10206871719222340.jpg (960x638, 65K)

You should pick a weightlifting program and lift weights as long as you don’t injure yourself

That's what I'm scared of; injuring myself as much as embarrassing myself. I have an old shoulder injury from high school wrestling that I aggravated doing a 40 lbs rep on a bench. Almost dropped the weight on my head when my shoulder slid out. I've had surgery since to correct it, but it still lets its presence known.

Bootcamp involves weights and bars. I mostly stick to the 40 lbs bar and whatever freeweights I can grab. Some bars are made of a different metal and add 12.5 kg to whatever you're lifting. Power 30 involves it too.

What a fucking mess. Do greyskull LP, eat 1g protein per lb bodyweight, and 500 calorie deficit. If you can't bench, do dips instead. If you make an excuse as to why you can't do this, you will not make it.

What the hell is greyskull?

Google it, moron

100% fix your diet. go on a cut til below 15%bf. Add weights, even if light. Looks like you could use more ab work as well.

Like I said, I have back issues, lower in particular. I'm constantly cracking my neck and back cause of the discomfort. When I relax and lie down, it readjusts itself so hard, my hips pop.

What diet do you suggest? I'm kinda on a budget per month and have stomach issues, so I gotta be careful with what I eat.

What a fucking soiboi

Any "class" is bullshit, anything apart from heavy weights is just cardio or mobility.

Lift some heavy weights or die trying

>I’ve been going to the gym for a year
topkek

you're fat
lose the body fat and you'll look okay

You're eating too much

Put the fork down and don't eat for a decade

You have no muscle, first and foremost get your diet in check. You cannot make any progress without a proper diet. Number two is get your routine in check. If you can even explain to us your routine you obviously are half assing it and have no idea what you’re doing. This isn’t a game. Balls to the wall on your diet and consistency in the gym will get the results you want.

What diet plan do you suggest?

Here is a meal plan I ate and lost 45 pounds in just recently.

5 eggs with mushrooms
8oz of skinless chicken breast
2 scoops of gold standard protein.

Eat the chicken for lunch have the eggs for dinner. Have a scoop when you can’t take it anymore have the other scoop with you get hungry again.

Also just do cardio. You’re fat and I guarantee you’ll feel much more confident skinnier then you can take it from there

Oh hey I have that injury. Dislocation and all that jazz. Just keep up with your physical therapy and you should be able to lift with it. Just take it slow. But everyone is right - you need to put some muscle on your frame, and cardio alone won't really do it. Every pound you lose is part fat part muscle at this point, so you don't look that much better as you lose weight. Trust me I've been down that road myself. High protein caloric deficit with weightlifting and cardio has been helping me a bunch.

do iso planks and push-ups, and cut the bs from your died if trying to look lean

>can't even google
Jesus Christ no wonder you're led around like a dog on a leash.