Intermittent fasting works really well even if you don’t track calories and there’s nothing you can say to convince...

Intermittent fasting works really well even if you don’t track calories and there’s nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Attached: 4ED0E0B6-505B-4303-9567-1D99DE22E963.jpg (250x203, 9K)

Post body.

I agree i just started and lost a good bit of belly fat

thank you, yoda of dabbing
really well works intermittent fasting

The reason it works and yes it does bypass calories in vs calories out because of the way hormones are impacted by having a short eating window while spending a huge portion of the day fasted.

You will be leaner on 3000 calories consumed within 4-8 hours, than you will be on 3000 calories consumed over the course of 16 hours awake.

It also just makes eating less way easier, plus fasted cardio

>there’s nothing you can say to convince me otherwise
ok have a nice thread, bye

Memes aside, is 8/16 good enough? My schedule cannot make it 6/18

You think OP's pic is Yoda?

Attached: laughing-hysterically-gif-8.gif (400x213, 576K)

lol butt hurt incel

>muh hormoans
Which ones fat bitch?

1.5kg/month average loss just by eating 500 cals three times per week and normal 2300 cals every other day

Easy

Attached: DED083EF-ED51-4DED-BC5C-4E70E2F3E580.jpg (750x739, 227K)

Insulin, you dumb dumb.

Just do omad you cunt

Yeah it's really good

I'm not sure why most people here hate it so much, maybe they haven't tried to cut yet or something.

it is

I'm on day 3 of fasting on a deficit. I'll let you know in a month how I do.

t. Neet faggot

Why would I, you're absolutely right. Minimum is 16:8 though.

To elaborate on that. Then only time fat is actively stored inside your fatty tissue in the body is when insulin levels are high. So the primary (and only) cause of high bodyfat is elevated insulin levels over a long period of time. Try getting someone with Type 1 Diabetes (inability to produce insulin) fat without giving them insulin, you can't. They pee out the sugar, hence the latin name "diabetes mellitus", or "sweet flux".

>fasting
>deficit
redundant or not a true fast WHICH IS IT

why would you do that, you're eating 1700 less calories weekly than if you just did cico and losing weight .5kg/month slower.

As someone with type 1 diabetes, do I have the ultimate bulk power then?

Attached: choccy.png (679x655, 159K)

idk but one thing for sure is u have a fucked up disease

That's just silly user, what else could it be? Or are you too young to have watched a star wars movie with yoda in it?

Attached: 1550066527299.jpg (1600x1402, 1.5M)

Do you have a pump or do you measure and inject yourself?

Ill let you know now after 9 months on 1500 calorie keto omad. 60kg lost.

ok cool, I am happy for you that you have found something that works for you!

Terrible b8. Do better

I fell for the meme diet, constant hunger and no visible results since I literally stopped shitting

As true as "Eating normally works really well even if you don't track calories".

every single person I've seen hopping on the intermittent fasting meme has lost muscle
I don't trust people that shill for it, it's like a religion

I measure and inject.

True. At least I'm aware of what I'm eating, so counting calories is easy.
Also don't live in America, so at least I dont have to pay 1000$+ a month just to live.