You guys must have some serious will power to be avoiding pizza

Anyone here live with a woman? try sticking to intermittent fasting or low carb shit when you have a woman in the house demanding takeout food and pizza 3-4x a week.

and i cook plenty of fish and chicken and shit which she likes and eats but still demands takeout at least 3 times a week. She is fat and doesn't care about her weight while i am jacked but not ripped and getting ripped with a woman in the house is the hardest thing in the world at times.

and don't give me that shit about "just fit pizza into your allowance faggot". What kind of MAN eats a single slice of pizza? I'm taking in Large and X Large pizzas all to myself. How the fuck can you only eat one or two slices to fit into your calorie allowance as a man? Impossible. I eat like a man not a 100lbs Japanese school girl.

I am lucky in that i have a fast metabolism so any gut fat i pile on from pizza and takeout comes off pretty fast literally by just doing some regular lifting or exercise a couple times a week. I have never been overweight or obese, but for you guys who pack on fat easily and are carb sensitive, how the fuck are you avoiding pizza when getting leaner especially with a woman around?

Attached: 1020393.jpg (599x599, 77K)

Why are you living with this fat slob?

Attached: 15432874983265478.jpg (500x279, 15K)

The demise of brapposters

She's not huge grossly obese but she's getting there. I have taken her to the gym with me a few times and tried to motivate her but i realize the whole attempt is futile. I am living with her because i don't want to walk away from my kids so i'm stuck with her at this point but we essentially live separate lives in terms of goals and ambitions. It's almost like having a 3rd kid around (we have 2).

But if you really want the truth i am codependent. i cannot bare being alone. There i admitted it. I don't walk out because i don't want to be alone and even though i look good and confident physically I have pretty much zero self-esteem at this point.

>Letting a vegina dictate what you eat.
Never gonna make it

Bread and sugars give me acne so it's easy to avoid

Can't even eat fruit ffs

Nigga, just don't have a gf right haha
It's that easy

Ah, married, that makes more sense why you're bearing through it

It wouldn't be good to walk away from your family at all. My wife was pretty bad at sticking with a diet, and it got a lot better and she started to lose more weight when we made a designated cheat day. She's been eating pizza, or some other cheat meal once a week and has been steadily losing weight over a year (45 pounds lost, and muscle gained at the gym). Other than the cheat meal, I just have her on a low carb, high protein and fat diet.

My only advice is try and get the takeout to what day a week, and let her have what she wants on that day.

How does she feel about her weight/appearance? Most girls don't want to be fat, they're just like children and have no willpower.

takeout one day aweek

The fact that pizza has been ordered and is lying around the house doesn't mean it has to be eaten. Prepare your own meal, eat it, and let her eat what she wants.

It's not that SHE dictates what i eat, it's that i can't deal with the constant fucking nagging to just get some takeout in so i don't have the will power to watch her eat it in front of me while avoiding it so we both end up eating it. sometimes she pays for it and just orders it in before i even get a chance to cook. i can't just look at a sizzling pizza in front of me without eating all or most of it. That's why i said you other guys getting turbo ripped must have some crazy will power cuz it's too hard for me to resist. Thus i always remain around 13 percent bf and can never get lower.

My gf does whatever diet I do and looks great for it

Try dating better women

oh boi, thats some mess. Tell her to think about the children and that she should be a rolemodel for them, or else they will step on that path too. Good luck saying that without offending her, its already difficult to say these things to a woman but its also even more problematic because we live in a time where faggots and woman rule and most men lost their balls to revolt against that lbgqt shit

Attached: 1535015635468.jpg (400x389, 51K)

>kids
>takeout 3-4 times a week
How do you even afford this shit? My mom always had to cook for my brothers and me since takeout would have been far too expensive this often.

Just say no spineless faggot, what is she gonna do leave you for not getting takeout?

>redpilled
She doesn’t want you ripped user

His wife is fat and doesn’t cook and I think being fat actually lowers your intelligence

So your whore wife is feeding the kids fasfood 3-4 times a week?

Thanks for reminding me to never get married, op

so let me get this straight. you cook for her several times a week, and she also wants takeout on other days of the week. when does she cook? what does she even do around the house?

I'm not even one of those against men cooking, I cook often. it just feels like you're in a bad relationship and might want to reconsider before it's too late.

>OP does not even answer
Must be a Jow Forums-baitthread.

My nigga.

Same, it’s the best thing ever. I get support in my diet and a partner that looks like a model all the time. She even bulks with me, although at a much slower rate

Post body, your metabolism isn’t as good as you think, 100%

Burn in hell, you pathetic weakling.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs-24539401.png (500x600, 156K)

All of this to complain that your gf is getting kinda fat and makes pizza too often? And that this is somehow harmful to you because your trying to get ripped?
Just eat your own shit and quit writing essays about pizza like a faggot