What can I do to get out of bed quicker?

What can I do to get out of bed quicker?
I always wake up at the alarm then spend a literal hour half asleep or tossing around. This even happens after a full night's sleep and it's bothering me.

I tried leaving the curtains open and placing the alarm far away but while I do wake up I still don't get up.

Attached: 1549026833256.jpg (700x483, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Willpower and discipline. Don't allow yourself to go back to sleep. Get the fuck up. Stop acting like it's beyond your control and master it. I fucking hate people who "can't wake up".

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

drink some water as you wake up, it gets your body going

get an app called alarmy
has several "problemss" you can set for yourself to solve, but my favorite is the one where you take a photo of something in your house, then to turn off the alarm in the morning, you have to walk back over to that thing and take the same photo.
choose something innocuous like a particular door or something
i use the pantry door in my kitchen, since it makes me get up, walk all the way downstairs, turn on the kitchen lights, and stand in the kitchen. by that point i'm not going back to sleep.

Not OP but I will try this, thank you

I use the same app. Have a qr code taped up in my bathroom that I have to scan in order to turn my alarm off. Absolute gamechanger

CAN'T WAKE UP

Use this as an alarm.
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

easiest thing in the world

> count down from 10
> if you dont get up by 1 your mother dies in her sleep

Attached: meme.png (300x250, 23K)

If I do get up by 1 does she come back to life?

Start screaming and yelling and jump out of bed flailing about like an animal, just do it without thought.

Implying I won't get up super fast, run to the kitchen and snap the photo on autopilot before running back to bed.

just get up nigga lmao

Place a habanero pepper by your bed and take a big chomp as soon as your alarm goes off. When you run to the bathroom turn the shower on cold and after the burning dies jump in and count slowly to 10.

Congrats, you are awake.

If your oven has a timer set it to turn on at 7am and place 20 quid in there.

Hahahahahhaha How The Fuck Is Not Waking Up Real Hahahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bed Like Nigga Open Your Eyes

fuck shit talkers in this thread. waking up in the morning is scientifically proven to make you less disciplined then through out the rest of the day

I just put a timer on my computer across the room from my bed.
That shit is annoying, so I don’t have a choice but to get up to turn it off.
Ez pz.

Attached: B8323A0E-F21B-46F4-8C72-883CBEB3337A.gif (356x202, 2.99M)

I have this same problem except sometimes I don’t get out of bed for as long as an hour to an hour and a half. It’s so easy for me to justify it.

I think I’ve just lost my willpower but it never really seems to get any easier. I used to literally just throw myself on to the floor to make myself uncomfortable but then I’d even fall asleep there.

The best method I found was keeping a cup of coffee by my bed and forcing myself to watch some video on YouTube as soon as I woke up while I sip on that.

I wish I had your problem mate

>always wake up around 5-7 am
>even if I go to bed at 1 am
>or if i am extremely tired
>even if i try to go to bed at 8 but fall asleep around 11
>ways wake up at the crack of dawn no matter what
>always tired
>never enough energy to lift or do the things i want
>always try to go to bed on time and take measure to stop distractions
>never enough sleep ever
>always 4-8 hours
>never never take a nap for more that 15 minutes at a time

this is actual hell

Attached: pep pic.jpg (667x690, 49K)

nothing will get you out of bed other than telling yourself "get out of bed" and getting out of bed.
like said, you just have to get up and get going.

>I always wake up at the alarm
There's your problem

Oh look everyone the alarmy shills are back again

Take melatonin

Attached: IMG-20190213-WA0053.jpg (645x773, 68K)

fucking lol at today's "men" needing some soi apps to do a task as easy as getting up from the bed. LMFAO

I feel like you probably share things like this on your Facebook

Attached: 53B26535-40A7-4EB6-BE5F-99D0F28F8535.jpg (564x705, 56K)

Go to bed earlier and wake up naturally. Alarms are an easy way to ruin your sleep cycle.

I fixed this by

1. Have a list of morning routine things that need to be done
2. the night before, every single night I write down each of those things
3. When I wake up do each of them and scratch it off after doing it

I did this for a month and after that I had no trouble getting up. It's repetitive, but it gets you into the ritual mindset of "this has to be done" which will get you up.

Wake up earlier faggot 5:00 AM MINIMUM

How hard it is to download some loud gun noises and let them go off in the morning as your alarm tune?

Do you not think people in Chicago have the same problems

I fuckin lost it, thx for the laugh

Attached: buffassie.jpg (378x378, 19K)

I dunno, but they must be one hell of an early bird, now don't they?

Attached: fbcab27a3dc1ae2be88fbe32f02cb56d.jpg (444x500, 23K)

Literally this. First post best post. Stop being a little shit op

All these answers are kinda bullshit. You can't get out of bed because you don't have a reason to. Find something you're willing to get up for, be it an 8am class or appointment or even just a TV show that comes on early (this one only works for boomers with cable).

This i only wake up to stare at me computer screen for 4 hours before I go to work

This is the only proper response to OP.
If you can't get up, try shooting yourself in your faggot face, and see if that helps. Pathetic weak pieces of shit.

This worked really well for me OP.
Just keep in mind to do it every morning until it becomes a Pavlovian response to waking up

youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k&t=

>Nobody posted this before
Im deeply disappointed Jow Forums

holy fuck, this is legendary

Those quads
Hnnng

this

>go to bed at 1030
>wake up at 630
>still need naps
WHAT THE FUCK

I dont get it man. Some nights I get a full 8 hours and yet I am still fucking tired during the day. I fucking hate it.

are you guys black?

No, what does being black have to do with it? Is it genetic like being lactose intolerant?

caffeine pills and a glass of water next to bed
wake up pop pills lets goooo

Attached: 1548254523737.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

He’s saying you’re lazy.

The people saying "just wake up" don't fucking get it
Since I was 10, if I didn't put the phone on the opposite side of the room, with an obnoxiously loud alarm that woke up the whole house, and immediately shone a bright line in my face the second I woke up, I would go back to sleep and not even remember having woken up in the first place. Once I do get up, it easily takes me 30 minutes to an hour to feel even remotely OK and functioning.
So I did all that shit and thought that I just had bad willpower and everyone was simply better than me. Then one day, my mom gives me a bottle of some dumb herbal shit to take at night. I take it to make her happy.
I don't notice anything until the morning of the second night I've taken it. In the morning, I just...woke up. Normally, a couple minutes before my alarm. And I was as awake as I was after being up for two hours and loading up on caffeine. I got in a couple of minutes and felt totally normal.
The herbal shit was the only thing new, so I took it for another couple of days (and had the same effect), and then stopped. Within two days, I was back to feeling like death upon waking up. I had gotten used to waking up normally, so I ended up oversleeping by four hours.
I've been taking them since, and have had no problem waking up. Any of you who can just get up in the morning--that is a fucking blessing and I hope you appreciate it, because it's a lot harder for some people.
The thing she had me take a mix of reshi, cordysceps, and ashwagandha, plus the typical sleepy herbs like chamomile. I dont know why it worked that way for me, and I don't even know if that's what they're supposed to do. But the difference is extreme.

Wouldn't lazy mean that I sleep in all the time?

Sleep on the floor

No. It’d mean you’re black.

That does not make any sense user...

How does waking up early every day mean that you're lazy?

Because you’re napping during the day instead of working.

but i dont, napping is rare for me and if I do it is only resting my eyes for 15-20 minutes if that is even possible. apparently a nap is typically like 1-2 hours