Black member of Mensa: AMA

Last time I did one of these it was pretty fun. I'll post a pic of my membership card later.

Ask away :)

Attached: django-unchained-jamie-foxx.jpg (1000x563, 418K)

>of my membership card later.
lol faggot
in all fields

why are you using JP proxy you weeb

also mensa is full of insufferable pricks
go cure cancer instead of spouting off about how intelligent you are

Attached: 1502149444629.png (419x296, 26K)

eat a dick nigger

Can smart baboon play accordion???

When they show me a baboon playing accordion i will be impressed.

>mensa is full of insufferable pricks

This is accurate.

Attached: 0f75ee66d0f55359b19f3c85f6b1be83.jpg (749x1066, 156K)

Why do you pay real money to have other people tell you how intelligent you are?

what are you doing to bring your ape brethren out of the fucking stone age? niggers are given every opportunity to succeed yet theyre still destroying our once prosperous cities. when it comes down to it, it wont matter how smart you are. you will suffer the same fate as your typical 80 iq hoodnig.

Attached: dylann.jpg (600x755, 36K)

What's your interpretation of the results of the marshmallow test?
And do you think it would make sense for planned parenthood to offer screening for R2 MAO-A?
(recommending using the main service of the institution in case it's detected)

Not sure

Membership is cheap and has a number of benefits.

Attached: 8B417CDA-6308-421C-984B-1F741A36B091.jpg (490x593, 134K)

edgy / 10

I assume you mean the test with the kids being told to wait? It's interesting. Being able to delay gratification is obviously important for success later in life.

As for screening for MAO-A, I'm not sure. I have read a bit about so-called warrior genes but I'm not sure the science is solid enough for it to make sense to abort a baby based on its presence.

Attached: 1f3178203265cf145cee61d5720a5d45.jpg (850x850, 158K)

I like you.

Pretend the science is conclusive. What Germanon is asking you, simplified, is should we weed out "undesirables" based on a genetic mutation. You either agree with it or not. Thought you MENSA folks were smart?

Finland noticed that roughly 50% of those in jail for violent crime carry the gene (although it's only present in 0.1% of Caucasians)
If we assume 50% of European homicides to be due to this factor, eliminating it would instantly knock the homicide rates down to East-Asian levels.
(where the gene isn't noticeably present)
It also explains men being more violent than woman on average as as it's located on the X chromosome.
If the figure of 5.5% of black males being carriers (Wikipedia) holds true this would explain the increased violence among African-Americans.
... and considering the rate at which black babies end up in the medical vacuum-cleaner anyway.. another 2 to 3 % won't make much of a difference.

>It also explains men being more violent than woman on average as as it's located on the X chromosome.
small clarification,
I'm referring to criminal violence (including poisoning people etc.) not testosterone showing itself in the boxing ring or on the football field.

Okay, so do I support eugenics? In general, yes. The complexity comes from state involvement. In Japan for example there has been controversy recently about the large number of people who were sterilized for reasons such as low academic performance. That's a bigger debate.

Interesting. Yeah I wouldn't oppose screening for it. People abort for more trivial purposes. Doctors could even recommend aborting if the data is as strong as your numbers suggest.

Attached: 3ce5e345082d9a44cb519183b17e4742.jpg (713x1000, 125K)

>Ask away :)
How much do you pay for membership?

Single year dues are $79. You can get discounts for purchasing more years up front or lifetime membership.

If there are two watermelons and one carrot, which one would you pick to eat?

cross board posters get in.

is this you irl?

Attached: hmmmmmmm.jpg (1000x625, 330K)

Nah but sleepy doc is based

Attached: 01.jpg (952x1407, 277K)

he's trying to kill us with his mind

so its a psychopathic gene.

There has to be a outlet to use these people somehow. I wonder if a branch of the military would like to have them. Maybe the risk outweighs the reward.